(More About Me). Orange juice smoothie is ready. You can also use frozen fruits if fresh ones are not available. We like to add strawberries and bananas with our mango smoothie. This type of fruit pairs nicely with sliced bananas, Greek yogurt, and orange juice for a sweet and tangy smoothie. By avoiding adding ice to your smoothie, the fruit and yogurt combo helps to keep the smoothie luxurious and creamy delicious. If you’re looking to make this smoothie a bit more filling, you could top it with Chia Seeds, Coconut Shavings, or Cashews! Adding another fruity flavor into the mix was really fun and delicious. This delicious mango smoothie is a tropical paradise for your tastebuds. Add in frozen pineapple or papaya for even more tropical flavors. We love smoothies because you can put all kinds of fruits and goodness in and come out with some delicious new drink creation. If you love this Banana Mango Smoothie, give some of these other simple smoothies a go: If you’re looking for a fast and refreshing pick-me-up, this Strawberry Mango Smoothie will do just the trick! Tag @jessica_gavin on Instagram. To make thick smoothie, use frozen fruits instead of fresh ones. Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again. I don’t have an exact count for how many carbs are in this Banana Mango Smoothie, but similar smoothies range from 50-80 carbs per serving! 3/4 cup Fresh Orange Juice (or approx. Blend until smooth, thick, and creamy. There are different types to choose from, the most common are the smaller honey (Ataulfo), or the larger green-hued Haden, Kent, Tommy Atkins, or Keitt varieties. If too thick, add an additional 1/2 cup of orange juice. To tell if your mango is ripe, give it a gentle squeeze. Please read my disclosure policy. With a few simple ingredients you can whip up your own 5 minute smoothie for breakfast, snack or lunch! My kids love this Strawberry Mango Smoothie, and I love that they are getting their daily fruit in without an argument! I usually do this a day ahead of time. Each healthy serving delivers nutrient-rich fruits, fiber, protein, and probiotics. For us, smoothies are cheap and tasty and so easy to make at home! I prefer mine to be pure with just fruit and yogurt. There is no better way to start the day than with this yummy smoothie! Some of our favorite ways to use the mango fruit are: The yogurt here really helps to make this strawberry mango smoothie creamy and delicious. This banana mango smoothie has three vibrant flavors — but if you’re looking to make it even more your own there’s so much you can do! If you are planning ahead of time to make this strawberry mango smoothie, you can prep the fresh fruits by cutting them up into the cubes and placing them into an airtight bag and popping them in the freezer overnight! Cut the mango into about ½ to ¾-inch chunks, add them to a plastic bag and freeze them in a single layer until completely solidified. Each sip is packed with protein and fiber benefits. Ingredients. It’s also a low-calorie fruit packed with nutrients, especially fiber, protein, and vitamin C. One cup of sliced mango contains just 99 calories, 1.35 grams of protein, 2.64 grams of fiber, 24.7 grams of carbohydrates, and a 60.1 milligrams of vitamin C. [Source]. Yes you can! If too thick, add an additional 1/2 cup of orange juice. It isn’t watered down with ice, but instead filled with amazing ingredients and good ‘til the last drop! It’s as simple as blending fruit, juice and yogurt together. Husband loves it too, and he can be picky!!! Thanks so much!! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. We love smoothies because you can put all kinds of fruits and goodness in and come out with some delicious new.