That being said, your chances of having a reaction are pretty slim, but if you are worried, check out our recipes for kiwi smoothies (with and without yogurt). It is also lactose-free since it uses almond milk instead of dairy milk. It's important that you use both the powdered and regular milk to ensure the best consistency. That’s it! Continue to blend on high until smooth. Make sure to try this delicious smoothie at least once. How to make a mango smoothie with milk. Sometimes I don’t have any Greek yogurt on hand, but I almost always have milk! It also provides 76% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C and 25% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin A. This can cause allergic skin reactions in susceptible individuals.​. This can be adjusted up or down according to your personal taste. The following recipe uses banana to add even more tropical flavor: Combine all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You can add ice to help keep the smoothie chilled. The majority of smoothie recipes you find online use yogurt or ice cream to provide the thick consistency. The fiber and vitamin C may help lower cholesterol. As for the rest of you, go out there and get your mango smoothie on! And it gives the best flavor and creamy consistency, without any yogurt … Place all of the ingredients in a blender and combine until smooth. Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Now that you know how to make a mango smoothie without yogurt, there are a couple of things you should keep in mind when handling mangoes. Below are a few tips on how to make a mango smoothie without yogurt along with a few of my favorite mango smoothie recipes from around the web. However, if your smoothie is too thick, gradually add some milk or mango juice until desired consistency. The vitamin A serves an important role in maintaining eye health. Ingredients: Sliced frozen mangoes (2 cups) Sliced banana (2) Coconut milk (1 cup) Honey (1 tablespoon) Ginger (1 tablespoon) Mint leaves (5) Ice cubes (1 cup) Water; A blender for smoothie. One cup of mango checks in at a mere 105 calories. Add the milk and mango to your blender. The following are just a few other health benefits of mangoes:​. The sweetness of strawberries pairs well with mango and can be used in place of yogurt to thicken your smoothie. So you could use it for a drinkable smoothie, or a mango smoothie bowl. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This tasty smoothie is from smoothierecipe.tv . Only 4 ingredients! Before discussing how to make a mango smoothie without yogurt, let’s look at some of the reasons you should consider using mangoes in your next smoothie. Let’s dive straight into the basic ‘how to’ steps for creating delicious dairy-free smoothies… You can add more or less almond milk to get the desired consistency. If desired, you can garnish with additional chopped mango or shredded coconut. The anacardic acid they contain can cause a reaction in individuals who are allergic to latex.