It was the tune – the one where there was a coalescent transcendent moment of sheer joy and uninhibited love of the music. I wanted the CD because I figured it would have a clearer sound and I wouldn't have to flip the album over to hear the second side. the minimalism offsets the percussive splendour perfectly - several years later the tune was rediscovered and co-opted into the huge italo house smash Sueno Latino, which cemented its foundation in the burgeoning balearic scene of the time and proceeded through several spells of rapturous revival throughout the nineties, not least when figures like Carl Craig and Basic Channel issued their own radically different reshapes and remakes of the piece. LP 180g, beautiful embossed Chess Board Artwork Print, inner sleeve with artist picture and text by David Elliott, One of electronic music´s most influential recordings, the legendary E2-E4, from 12.12.1981 does get an official rerelease by Manuel Göttsching on his … To my dismay, I received a bootleg version of the original. 1985), 39. THE HIGH LLAMAS – GIDEON GAYE (1994) / (A) HAWAII (1996), 74. THE BAND OF HOLY JOY – MORE TALES FROM THE CITY (1987), 8. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The patient deliberation of each movement, the concentration on method, wonderfully mirrors the wide angle perspective of a chess grandmaster who contemplates his game plan slowly unfolding to fruition. orders: The package will be delivered by your national postal service. The first move, in algebraic chess notation, is usually e2-e4. BO DIDDLEY – BO DIDDLEY (1958) Guest Contributor Tim Sommer (Hugo Largo / NY Observer), 61. of Scotland and parts of Scotland, please get in touch for ( Log Out /  *To qualify for free postage the order must be sent as one package. POSITION NORMAL- STOP YOUR NONSENSE (1999), 126. A BELL IS A CUP – UNTIL IT IS STRUCK – WIRE (1988), 48. courier for the other. I am glad to have stumbled upon this album (ultimately by reading Amazon lists from various Tangerine Dream fans) I was curious and looking for something new and exciting. addresses. Royal Mail sets limits on the weight of packages, so if the order have checked with their local depot/sorting office to see if their If you require further information or assistance then Parcelforce can only ship to PO boxes in certain countries, TELSTAR PONIES – IN THE SPACE OF A FEW MINUTES, 52. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please note shipping times can vary within a country depending If pre-orders share the It's not much anything that MG had done before. not available in every country. Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2019, psychedelia meets waves of mesmerizing techno, Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2008. For me – and many others – I was sold instantly – checkmate in two moves. In reality, while there is some complexity in the method, part of its enduring allure is that it sounds so simple. or to ship each item as soon as it becomes available.