I really want to know why do you keep playing MapleStory game? I'd also like Corsair to have an "ammo selection" skill that drastically changes how Rapid Fire and a few other skills looks when using it. Given enough funding we can boss just as well as any other class. The first step to entering the game will face the problem of choosing a class. Thank you for your patience. About 5th Job Skills. And have you played MapleStory today? It turns Corsair into a Bullet Hell-esque class. Or luminous? I see KMS recently added a skill that is like this for all pirates though seemingly half assed. As you know, after a period of testing, MapleStory 2 was finally released. Not exactly what I was expecting for 5th Job Corsair, it looks like a larger pirate themed Asura for us I really dislike that we can take damage during this animation, not like we're squishy enough already Hope there are more skills to 5th Job not just enhancements to current skills With the development of 5th job, the V Matrix was introduced. Once the buff ends the two guns merge back into one and the heat created from the two guns doubles as it becomes a single gun, making it slow to fire (you see ivan, when gun is smoldering hot, take time to fire unless you want gun to become grenade.) Chance to freeze decreases by 1% per stage (2% chance to bind, 1% chance to increase bind duration) but the first 3 stages stay until the target is killed. You can leave your ideas below on the comment area, I would be happy to have a discussion with you. I still love my corsair! So happy to be maplestory2-mesos to share my ideas about 5th job skill for Corsair in MapleStory, you know, I am so excited when I was invited, and 5th job skill is always the funniest and most controversial skill in the game.. DIE! They specialize in Knuckles as primary weapons, and Wrist Bands as secondary weapons. 6. What is horrible is the anti-AFK mobs. We don't get mentioned because Buccaneer kinda grabs all the attention. My ideal of 5th job skill for Corsair in MapleStory. I felt the same way lol. Our mobbing skills aren't as broken as I/Ls ice age but are satisfying to use imo. 5th Job Skills. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: As we've seen, 5th job opens so many possibilities for all classes. Click on one of the selection buttons below for the respective skills. Then put your power to the ultimate test in Arcane River, an entirely new continent for players level 200 and above. Barrier creates a bullet shield for every 16th shot of Rapidfire which decreases damage by 30%. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And secondly, I have a complete list of 5th Job Skill suggestions containing one for each class in the game in the works, and I'm giving you a sneak peek of it! Poison does 300% DoT. First of all, this thread should be in the Suggestions category. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. So many new concepts to create! Once you reach Lv. In addition to new V skill nodes and special skill nodes, all classes are now able to acquire enhancement nodes that boosts the damage on existing skills from 1st to 4th job. There are things called mounts in the MapleStory 2, which can help your character get around. Pew pew, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, The official Reddit community for the MMORPG MapleStory, Press J to jump to the feed. It turns Corsair into a Bullet Hell-esque class. Required Level: 177 They have mix traits of a Bowman (far range combat) and Thief (agile attacks). https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ThQW_iQbT1lju_cbDdaww. Shoots bullets in all directions. Yes, I have been playing MapleStory since 2006, it's already 11 years now. [New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. For the Parrotargetting node for 5th job, i see it say increase final damage +2%. I would just like to see nexon release that cool Zero skill that was shown off at the JMS conference years ago when they also showed off Beast Tamer. Corsair lacks vertical range at 4th job but it's a highly mobile class that you can fly around while using mobbing skills. And do you guys have any better or unusual ideas? We aren't the best mobbers in particular maps, but I'd rank sairs pretty high in mobbing capabilities. I personally think that we are at a really good spot for training and bossing, but if your saying we are getting buffed again then just damn. XD I'm gonna keep trying to come up with 5th job skills myself (Just don't be surprised if most of them are BaM/Mage skills). I'd be pretty happy. ye kinda like Explorer Thief, Shadower is good but overall NL and DB is better tho, No love? Are there any upcoming nerfs to Corsair as well that could potential hurt the class? Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes. First of all, this thread should be in the Suggestions category. Alright, get back on track, we are going to discuss the botters in game, which is always a cancer to most of normal players, you know, botters are really different with us. The mobbing capacity skyrocketed at 5th job with lots of wide range skills with relatively short cooldown. By a twist of fate? The V: 5th Job update brings the long-awaited 5th Job advancement to every class! Here's my channel if you're interested in some sair game play and how I do things. Cannoneer main here, they have a LOT of lines and burst damage. This process can take up to 24 hours. You can directly move to the information you want by searching it with [Ctrl + F]. ©2020 NEXON Korea Corporation and NEXON America Inc. All Rights Reserved, https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts. This one is similar to my last, but it worked well for what I wanted. Welcome to maplestory2-mesos, my dear friends, how's the day going? In terms of bossing they are really good but idk if they are THAT great. Why is it then that when anybody asks for advice on what is the best mobbing class, it is never ever mentioned? MapleStory was with me these years, and lot of fun memories come from the times! Which those are really RNG heavy. Describe it however you like, just basic concepts or maybe think up damage %'s, cooldowns, whatever you want! Lastly, how's Corsair at bossing? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Above average mobility with glide, flash jump, and recoil shot. Why is it then that when anybody asks for advice on what is the best mobbing class, it is never ever mentioned? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ThQW_iQbT1lju_cbDdaww. Instead we have more consistent damage and skills that let us survive easier in battle. The hours of pointless waiting for 5th job stones have also been shortened, and I think KMS shortened them again. Ammo types: Grapeshot (spread), Incendiary (elemental), and Barrier, Grapeshot basically increases number of enemies hit to 3, but can hit the same enemy more than once (like spread throw mixed with Hayato's op 1st 5th job suggestion) but changes RF's initial damage to 150%. 4th stage immobilizes (binds) the target for 5 seconds before melting. Here is an introduction to the mount, you can learn about the MapleStory 2 mount information in this guide. I think the reason why people bash Corsair and doesn't play the class, from what I see, is that Corsair has a lot of summons and Dice. No love for 5th job corsair? Up to 8 bullets can be created at once and a bullet is consumed upon taking damage. Fire deals 100% DoT and can spread to nearby enemies that come close to the enemy on fire, -10% DoT per extra enemy effected. Buff duration:30 seconds cooldown: 60 seconds. Bossing we are pretty average. I believe that many players have been playing this game since the beginning of the test, but for new players, everything is new. Ammo types: Grapeshot (spread), Incendiary (elemental), and Barrier Grapeshot basically increases number of enemies hit to 3, but can hit the same enemy more than once (like spread throw mixed with Hayato's op 1st 5th job … More people should get involved in this thread, so I'm giving you another sneak peek of my upcoming 5th Job Skill idea compilation. Hey guys, do you meet the Lag Issues recently in MapleStory, I am sure this is not a client issue, some mystical power is here. OP, atm we aren't as good as i/L, but I think after their nerf we could possibly be better mobbers. :) good for corsair mains. Corsair is underrated and not played often, highly doubt we receive nerfs in the future. Corsair's mobbing is really good. So why don't we take a break from all the doom and gloom in the forum lately, and dream up some fun ideas for 5th job skills! Level 1: Final Crewman Damage: +1%, When a crewman is summoned: Attack Power +3 please help.