Personally I see no reason not to get this one to 25. 151: Gungnir’s Descent – Reinforce (Increases the final damage of Gungnir’s Descent by 20%), 161: Beholder – Reinforce (Adds a 20% PHY ATK increase to Beholder’s Buff), 171: Gungnir’s Descent – Extra Strike (Increases the hit count of Gungnir’s Descent by 1). Time how long it takes to level up 1% (or 2, 3% to minimise error). Took out the 170 skill and minimize the use of charge. This is not a definitive guide. It will make you unable to use Hero's Will if your MP is low. This is roughly like 10% Final damage increase, from 10 hits to 11 hits of GD. This is based on my understanding of maining a DK, and is correct as of time of posting. MapleStory Dark Knight Video. 181: Final Pact – Enhance (Adds a 30% PHY ATK Increase to the Final Pact buff). Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Depending on the skill level, it shall buff up weapon def., magic def., avoidability, accuracy, and weapon attack. At the first level, you basically have 1 buff randomly on at all times. Minimum HP After lvl 13(HP Increased max'ed)​, natural HP at level 135 would be around:​. If the enemies are close, also increases your Critical Rate. Sacrifice Beholder reinforce Final pact CD Final pact crit I forgot the last final pact. For Dragon Fury's damage, the attacking action decided that polearm is better for this skill, and the long attacking range, as well as shorter post-delay, can make training more efficient than using Spear Crusher, that shall be the only reason for Dark Knight to use a polearm during 3rd job. But it is permanent, whereas Final Pact – Enhance only gives 30% PHY ATK 1/3 of the time. but my heart is leaning to GD-Extra Strike since it will benefit from the +20% Boss and +20% FD multiplier from earlier hypers. This is roughly like 10% Final damage increase, from 10 hits to 11 hits of GD. ZaneyJane here! I am not sure on Beholder 20% atk buff / Final Pact 30% buff - if they will outperform that 1 extra strike. 141: Beholder – Sacrifice (Changes Sacrifice duration to 40 sec). You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. That’s what I run. It will only be activated for 10min with 30min cool down. But when it's buffing every 4 seconds and they last 100 each, you'll pretty much have the entire set of buffs on all the time. Almost constant 20% Phy ATK buff to all skills including GD. Archived. Hyper Body makes Dark Knight quite popular and wanted in Boss runs, while Berserk requires Dark Knight to be 100% concentrated on his/her fight.Dragon Roar gives Dark Knight incredibly ability on farming, which is also the 1st full screen AOE skill in MapleStory.Spear Crusher from 3rd job is the main skill that will be … where can I find the treasure of the queen in the ariant palace? © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Yellonde contest from 2008. Level 1: MP -114, summon Beholder for 11 minutes, Mastery + 5%. Gungnir’s Descent – Boss Rush (Adds a 20% Boss ATK Increase to Gungnir’s Descent) will not be added. 5. How many is the tax on meso when trading. Currently Playing - - Maplestory, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. ~King Ashnard, FE9. Beholder – Buff Enhance (Adds 20% Status RES to Beholder’s Buff) is a useless skill (that's why I strike it out), so we are left with 8 skills for 5 slots (141 to 181). You need to remove Final Pact from Pet autobuff to ensure that you can activate it as and when you want during bossing, and put it back during SF. All the Passive Hyperskills Beholder – Sacrifice Changes Sacrifice duration to 40 sec Beholder – Reinforce Adds a 20% PHY ATK increase to Beholder’s … Press J to jump to the feed. This is assuming that Boss ATK has a multiplier of 2.5 according to some users. You are just spamming gungir. Increases the overall attack once HP drops below a certain level by waking up the Dark Knight's dormant spirit. All five of the stats listed are done as seperate buffs, I believe. Level 1: Buff for weapon def. 5. The buffs are fairly short, and there's a ton of them. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MapleStoryM community, Press J to jump to the feed. With its incredible powers, the mastery of weapon permanently increases. However, the additional boost of attack becomes nullified once HP recovers back to a certain level. When being seduced, manual and pet potion will be unavailable for 10 seconds, the skill Hero's Will can cancel seduction which need 30 MP to use it, while HT can deal Mana Drain to you, causing you to lose 1 HP and around 2k~3k MP. Log in sign up. But it is permanent, and gives more consistent damage at SF compared to Final Pact – Enhance which only gives 30% PHY ATK 1/3 of the time. Ultimate Dark Knight Hyperskills Guide. This is additional work, but ensures that you have 1/3 of the time with 30% PHY ATK Increase during SF. 151 to 181 gets a little more complicated, so I would divide it into Bossing Focus or SF Focus, 151: Gungnir’s Descent – Boss Rush (Adds a 20% Boss ATK Increase to Gungnir’s Descent). Most chances for a warrior in HT are to be the seducer target. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Adds a 20% PHY ATK increase to Beholder’s Buff, Adds a 30% PHY ATK Increase to the Final Pact buff, Decreases the cooldown of Final Pact to 10 min, Increases the final damage of Gungnir’s Descent by 20%, Increases the hit count of Gungnir’s Descent by 1, Adds a 20% Boss ATK Increase to Gungnir’s Descent. Personally I just prefer GD alone or with nigthshade. If they’re far away, also increases your total damage. Spearman – Warrior 2nd Job Skills. Regarding whether to put just GD or GD with charge in SF, you can do a simple experiment which I did. Who do you think the next heroes would be? Tested and proven. Nightshade is actually weaker than GD albeit with more range. Blood and pain are the foods of a true warrior! With all extra MP reset into HP, you would have: LVL77 Maple Pyrope Hellslayer, Anniversary event only (Well scrolled karstan will be better), Level 144 | Level 129 Arch Mage (Fire/Poison), Common Big Bosses Info & How Much HP to Tank, (You must log in or sign up to reply here.). I don't know what the questionmark means here. Instead of Gungnir’s Descent – Extra Strike, you can also add Final Pact – Cooldown to give infinite Final Pact buff. Posted by 1 year ago. Assuming that you have auto-buff pets, Gungnir’s Descent should be the main active skill in both Bossing and SF. What's the life of a soldier without a steady diet of war? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And when it comes to Boss in 4th job, only Spear Crusher is the best choice to do more DPS. Please refer to Warrior 1st Job Skill Build Guide as it is shared by Hero, Paladin and Dark Knight. Hex of the Beholder : Master Level: 25: Type: Active: Pre-requisite: Beholder Lv. GD alone is significantly faster all the time, as compared to GD + charge in both SF144 and 147. That’s not good imho. Intro Dark Knight is cool, challenging and helpful to his friends. on every 58secs for a duration of 20secs. Its a fallacy to 'gather' using charge then GD the horde. Level 2: MP -108, summon Beholder for 12 minutes, Mastery + 5%. Lv95 because this is when you can start using Purple Surfboard! 161: Gungnir’s Descent – Reinforce (Increases the final damage of Gungnir’s Descent by 20%), 171: Beholder – Reinforce (Adds a 20% PHY ATK increase to Beholder’s Buff). Level 2: Buff for weapon def. Discussion in 'Class Guides' started by Mrkaren, Nov 27, 2018. Level 3: MP -102, summon Beholder for 13 minutes, Mastery + 10%. Piercing Drive (Active) Deals a powerful strike to enemies. Close. I personally find it a waste to add a skill just to reduce cooldown for Final Pact. i am not sure the calcs. This is also assuming Final Pact – Enhance (30% PHY ATK Increase) > Final Pact – Crit DMG (20% Crit DMG), 181 (Moderate Damage but permanent): Gungnir’s Descent – Extra Strike (Increases the hit count of Gungnir’s Descent by 1). Things might change as Nexon buff or nerf skills. When your exp increases to the 0.01%, start a timer. If you add Final Pact – Cooldown, you might also want to replace Beholder – Reinforce with Final Pact – Crit DMG to maximize the utility for Final Pact – Cooldown. I 2 shot most of the pigs at 144. So from reading this. 181 (Highest Damage for 10 min): Final Pact – Enhance (Adds a 30% PHY ATK Increase to the Final Pact buff). Dark Knight is cool, challenging and helpful to his friends. Dark Knight's damage is highly decided on STR; Sniper Pill (+10 accuracy, purchasable in Ludibrium), Crusher:Attack 3 targets at most 3 times with a given action (, Dragon Fury: Attack 6 targets at most once with a given action (, Polearm: Deals more damage with the action, There is a Video showing how to zerk in Anego, namely u gonna spam jump while attack, it requires you gain above 120% jump to do it safely, you can use Sugar-Coated Olives, 15~21: The quiz in NLC might be a better option, and then Killa Bees (need 26 acc, recommended by Zerato), 85~120: Duo Dreamy Ghost with priest (need 178 acc + bless, recommended by Zerato), 105~135: Find or self Bigfoot leech if you have hs or high level attacker. You should be able to tank it with magic guard on though, I think they do around 6k-8k depending on if they're buffed or not. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Beholder : Master Level: 10 Type: Active Description: Summons "Beholder." For MapleStory on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Dark Knight -Buff -Hex of the Beholder". Who remembers when Maplestory was popular? This skill basically allows you to spam infinite GD, in both Bossing and SF. Different individuals do have different preference for skills or order of skills. thanks for telling me that on the first platform can avoid being dispelled from pap, will try tonight, though I'm an i/l. User account menu. Go find in SF 144 and 147 alone. Swordman – Warrior 1st Job Skills. Put on AB. GD the monsters directly, there is no need to gather them using charge. 1: Description: The black spirit periodically buffs up the Dark Knight. The 170 skill is super useful in keeping team members alive in different platforms.