Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? All of Mark's Feed Store food is freshly prepared daily in our kitchens using only the finest ingredients. Served with your choice of 2 sides. Mark's Feed Store specializes in BBQ picnic packages. Let’s say that the food was good and the service equally good plus we had more than enough leftovers for another meal. Your choice of pork, chicken, turkey, or brisket. All dinner entrees are served with your choice of two side items (on back) and country toast. Served with your choice of 2 sides. Others in our group had lemon pepper fish, pulled pork, and honey wing dinners. We all were happy with our dinner choices. Get office catering delivered by Mark's Feed Store Bar-B-Q in Louisville, KY. Mark's Feed Store is specialized in dine in, lunch, carry out, and kids BBQ menu. and cheese uses a very powdery flavored sauce. All Mark's rib and rib combo dinners are served with your choice of two side items and country toast, excludes rib basket. Mark's favorites. Visit our retail section, featuring our award winning Bar-B-Q sauces and Mark's Feed Store gift cards - great for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or any occasion! We will definitely be returning! fairly smoothly. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 6501 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40291-3042. The only reason this did not receive a perfect score was the toast that was served with the ribs. Server(s) will bring the food & buffet items needed to "set" the mood. Delivery & Pickup Options - 361 reviews of Mark's Feed Store "Good consistent barbecue. Curbside ... *Lunch menu available Monday - Friday 11am-4pm. Others in our group had lemon pepper fish, pulled pork, and honey wing dinners. Generous servings made it a good value. Could be better for sure. Smoked Turkey sandwich and corn on the cob were amazing. This location and the one on Dixie Highway are our favorite spots of this local chain. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Local IPA nice and close to my hotel!!! Great job!!!! You will not be disappointed with anything on the menu. You can also contact us by emailing [email protected] or by calling 502-244-6275, Request Catering / Contact Us / Join our eClub / Careers. View the menu from Mark's Feed Store Fern Creek* on 6501 Bardstown Rd in Louisville and order for delivery or takeout online or in the app. This is a close top for my top 3 bbq places so far! Restaurant menu, map for Mark's Feed Store located in 47150, New Albany IN, 3827 Charlestown Road. You’ll be glad you didMore, Nine of us had dinner recently. Always a favorite, Mark’s Feed Store has great food and excellent service! Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. What a yummalicious spot!! I make it a point to eat here when visiting Louisville. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Louisville, Extended Stay America Hotels in Louisville, Hotels near Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Indian Restaurants for Lunch in Louisville, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in Louisville, Restaurants for Group Dining in Louisville, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Louisville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Louisville, Cafes for Lunch in Central Business District. OK, they need a larger lot but that also tells you how popular this restaurant is. An out standing dish is the cornbread salad. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings. We will...More, Mt wife and I visited this Mark's Feed Store on Saturday afternoon. We will be back.More. Everything was...More, Ate here with some friends. Get your food delivered now. Let’s say that the food was good and the service equally good plus we had more than enough leftovers for another meal. Burgoo $3.49 - $4.49. Go hungry and leave room for pie!!!!!! This is a close top for my top 3 bbq places so far!More, It’s a little after 1 on a weekday and the parking lot was full. Fried Pickles $5.49. Order food online at Mark's Feed Store Bar-B-Q, Louisville with Tripadvisor: See 1,147 unbiased reviews of Mark's Feed Store Bar-B-Q, ranked #28 on … A basket of dills breaded with our special seasoned flour, Fresh veggies grilled tender served on a bed of fresh mixed greens, A flaked salmon filet served on a bed of fresh mixed greens, Pork, brisket, or chicken served on a bed fresh mixed greens, Served with your choice of dressing. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Add cheddar cheese and bacon $0.99, Smoked for hours then hand pulled when you order it, Two chicken breasts with our sauce smoked right into 'em, Seasoned, hickory smoked and sliced fresh, Smoked until tender, then grilled with our red sauce, Smoked until tender, then grilled with our red sauce. But not horrible. Mission bbq and Hammerheads are my favorites. Baby Back Ribs, Bar-B-Q Pork & Chicken Breast, Fried "Lemon Pepper" Fish Sandwich Platter, Fried "Lemon Pepper" Fish Sandwich Basket, 11422 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, KY 40243. Request Catering. But please be aware that the current menu and prices info may vary from each Mark's Feed Store restaurant. We offer free desert for kids on selected packages. Come visit us today! I really liked my visit here and will tell friends about them. However, the Middletown location is close to a number of small local shops on Main Street that are worth a look if time allows.More. A hearty stew with meat, veggiesand spices. Fries are basic but very crispy...not greasy at all. Does this restaurant offer table service? Potato salad was cut up too big for...More, We had a pork BBQ and a Beef Brisket platter - both were excellent. Mark's Feed Store Menu and Prices. Order food online at Mark's Feed Store, Middletown with Tripadvisor: See 241 unbiased reviews of Mark's Feed Store, ranked #1 on Tripadvisor among 10 restaurants in Middletown. We will be back. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. My wife got the pulled pork and coleslaw. We all were happy with our dinner choices. Could be better for sure. However with the current times we are experiencing you may as well just close completely.