The Doctor ... A woman pushes one of her fellow workers into the acid tank where he burns and he later returns again, as his doppelganger. Ganger Doctor asks if he wants a Jelly Baby. he say, stopping himself. He has appeared in many television dramas, including Coronation Street, Holby City, The Lakes and Family Affairs, but is probably best known for playing DC Chris Skelton in the BBC time-travel police dramas, Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes. He is due to reappear on screen at the end of June and is rumoured to cause havoc for Becky and Steve (Simon Gregson) as they prepare for their second wedding. KIMBERLY Hart-Simpson has bowed out of Coronation Street, The Sun Online can reveal. I suppose it depends what he gets up to and how long it takes before he gets sent down!". "I like the multi-roles; you can feel a bit schizophrenic, but it's about finding the differences without making them too different, " he says. Talking of his return, he told DS: "I'm going back for a bit longer this time. "My agent mentioned it, and I'd worked with the director Sue Dunderdale on Peak Practice. Data returned from the Piano 'meterActive/meterExpired' callback event. G2z. While dropping off a fare at a wedding reception, Lloyd (Craig Charles) strikes it lucky when he spots Slug (Marshall Lancaster), the man who Steve (Simon Gregson) and Becky (Katherine Kelly) have ... With Coronation Street's Becky Granger (Katherine Kelly) convinced that she'll be sent to prison for possession and intent to supply drugs, she resolves to make the most of the time she has before ... Marshall Lancaster has revealed that he is glad Ashes To Ashes is ending after its third series. [2] Lancaster has one green and one blue eye, a condition known as heterochromia. Lancaster is a former member of the Macclesfield-based theatre groups SCAMPS Youth Company,[1] Paragon Youth Theatre and Macclesfield Amateur Dramatic Society. Coronation Street bosses approached Marshall about returning to Weatherfield as bad boy Slug, an old friend of Becky (Katherine Kelly). "But I think that's better than the rest, " says Marshall, who played DC Chris Skelton in the BBC1 series. Ryan Livingstone/Jay Matthews/Billy Wintergreen. ... Coronation Street … Speaking about working with Katherine Kelly, he beamed: "She's brilliant. I use WIKI 2 every day and almost forgot how the original Wikipedia looks like. But luckily it's worked out this time and they've written him back in so I'm really chuffed with that.". Ashes to Ashes actor Marshall Lancaster will make a comeback to Coronation Street at the end of June. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. He has appeared in television dramas including Coronation Street, Holby City, The Lakes and Family Affairs. Charles Hutchinson. "I did an episode with Jim Broadbent, and he really deserved his award. åttendelsfinaler Håndball Vm. Congratulations on this excellent venture… what a great idea! If you have a complaint about the editorial content which relates to inaccuracy or intrusion, then please contact the editor here. Discover what to watch this November including a Marvel docu-series, a '90s reboot, and a Star Wars holiday celebration. James “Jim” McDonald is a fictional character from the British soap opera You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Corrie, Bill Roache get new Guinness World Records, Corrie's Alina Pop rejects Adam Barlow's advances, Corrie and Emmerdale confirm Big Quiz line-up, Corrie plans Queens of the Street anniversary doc, Hollyoaks sends Corrie a 60th anniversary message, Corrie confirms three big Christmas storylines, Corrie's Todd caught out by Sean over Paul & Billy, Corrie's Carla to try reuniting Adam and Sarah, Corrie reveals sad relapse for Peter in 31 pics, Corrie's Peter Barlow to start drinking again, DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. Until 23 August 2008 he starred in the York Theatre Royal's production of Mike Kenny's adaptation of The Railway Children alongside Colin Tarrant and Sarah Quintrell at the National Railway Museum. She makes life so easy for you - the first day I was on set she helps you to settle in. He is an actor, known for Ashes to Ashes (2008), Life on Mars (2006) and Coronation Street (1960). He is an actor, known for, Game of Thrones meets Doctor Who, Torchwood and Tron at NEC's Winter Memorabilia, Win Tickets to Memorabilia Birmingham for Saturday 19th November, Episode Recap: Doctor Who - 6.06: "The Almost People", Favorite 2018 Season from the IMDb Top 250 TV, Eye Carumba! Former Coronation Street star Marshall Lancaster has revealed that bosses at the ITV1 soap asked him to reprise his role. His character Slug - … He returned to the Street in June 2009, apparently a reformed man with a job. The actress - who played sex worker Nicky Wheatley in the ITV soap - … Marshall Lancaster. Marshall Lancaster (born 5 October 1974 in Macclesfield, Cheshire, England) is a British actor. Marshall Lancaster, Actor: Ashes to Ashes. Those ads you do see are predominantly from local businesses promoting local services. Wuthering Heights, York Theatre Royal, tomorrow until June 23. She has a steady relationship, an (almost) perfect man in Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson) and a regular roof ... Marshall Lancaster has revealed that he has a crush on his Ashes To Ashes co-star Keeley Hawes.