Our Company. Maruchan Instant Lunch is a delicious ramen noodle soup packaged in a convenient cup. Luckily, you can get that in just a few minutes with this Instant Lunch. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Maruchan Instant Lunch Roast Chicken Flavor, 2.25 Oz, Pack of 12 4.6 out of 5 stars 14,089. $6.48. Muy deliciosa! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Delicious - I understand ramen noodles are even contraband in prison. I had the soup, I had the white bread, I had butter and of course I had cheese. If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale. Pork. I went ahead and finished preparing the soup. I was hoping this would be more like the Yakisoba cheddar cheese but it's a more of a bland cheddar cheese soup with noodles. And when Maruchan is on the menu, you can guarantee it will bring smiles to the table. When I ordered these here at Amazon it was mainly for convenience. To be honest I almost forgot them and only remembered them on a day my aide called in due to a blustery and snowy day. Here are a few of our most popular alerts. Never miss out on a great deal again. Never miss out on a great deal again. I love these! Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2018, I found cockroach inside the corn. FAMILY FAVORITE: Maruchan Instant Lunch is a delicious ramen noodle soup packaged in a convenient cup. After preparing them they were delicious. Give one a try. They take a couple of weeks to arrive from Japan so I order a couple at a time. Do you have a great deal to share Search This Thread. We know. The flavor really is just like chicken cup of noodle soup. Just add hot water, wait 3 minutes, and then enjoy a hearty ramen noodle soup. Even after a couple of minutes trying to get the noodles loose so they could expand and blend them into the soup the noodles remained hard and brittle and maybe one pea and a couple of corn pieces floated to the top. The minute I pulled the foil back on the soup I didn’t recognize it. They're delicious as is, but my thing is to put leftovers into it... to make a full meal in a bowl. I was overjoyed when i saw this deal on amazon. You can edit your question or post anyway. PACKED WITH FLAVOR: Roast chicken flavor. 1,195 Views 1 Comments. A great meal with the ones you love doesn’t just taste good. I’m only guessing here but maybe it’s because Amazon carries such large amounts of the same product, the dated merchandise may have made it through the shipping process. Please try your search again later. Because there’s simply nothing like a big helping of mouth-watering goodness that will get people to drop what they’re doing, sit down with each other and share their best. Please try again. I love these! The product is as described- a 12 pack of individually wrapped Cheddar Cheese flavored instant soup cups. I have them in the house all the time and enjoy them when I’m lazy or alone. The very next time my aide went shopping, I had her pick up a couple of individual cups of the same Chicken Flavor. … I found cockroach inside the corn. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019. Our chicken flavor ramen has been a convenient favorite for years. So glad I was able to find them online!! I usually have two of the soups if I don’t have anything to go with them and one if there will be something. I have always loved ramen noodles and having them in my pantry is so fun. I put the kettle on to boil some water while I prepared the sandwich. Thanks, OP! Only 5 left in stock - order soon. Roasted chicken flavor is combined with hearty vegetables for a warming combination of tastes. What I was presented with was a cup of hot water, noodles which hadn’t expanded and a almost clear soup. The very next time my aide went shopping, I had her pick up a couple of individual cups of the same Chicken Flavor. Not your ordinary chicken noodle soup. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Just add hot water, wait only 3 minutes, and then enjoy a hearty ramen noodle soup. Not this time. It’s hard to top the flavor of chicken roasted for hours in the oven. I have Parkinson’s disease and I’m very limited in what I can prepare for food. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The aide who does the cooking also does my shopping and I try to make it easier for her. These are not as filling as a cup of noodles, but they’re great for a snack or as comfort food. Forum Thread . Maruchan Instant Lunch Chicken Flavor, 2.25 Ounce (Pack of 12), Set of 2 4.9 out of 5 stars 23. If you haven't had these types of soups before, the dry ingredients (noodles, seasonings, etc) are already inside. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2018. was a little skeptical but they taste just the way they used to and no PEAS used to have to take them out brought me back to my childhood I highly recommend them will be ordering more soon. To be honest I almost forgot them and only remembered them on a day my aide called in due to a blustery and snowy day. All. I had the soup, I had the white bread, I had butter and of course I had cheese. I had no idea there was a cheese flavor and was excited to try it. The sandwich looked great and I left it on the grill to keep warm while I prepared the soup. Shop the best 2020 Black Friday deals at Amazon, Shop the best 2020 Black Friday deals at Best Buy, Shop the best 2020 Black Friday deals at Sephora, Shop the best 2020 Black Friday deals at Walmart, Shop the best 2020 Black Friday deals at Target, Shop the best 2020 Black Friday deals at Costco Wholesale, Shop the best 2020 Black Friday deals at Kohl's, Shop the best 2020 Black Friday deals at Lowe's, Shop the best 2020 Black Friday deals at Victoria's Secret, Shop the best 2020 Black Friday deals at L.L. They're delicious as is, but my thing is to put leftovers into it... to make a full meal in a bowl. Chicken Tortilla Flavor. This page works best with JavaScript. Maruchan Instant Lunch Hot & Spicy Beef, 2.25 Oz, Pack of 12, Set of 2 $50.00. I’m only guessing here but maybe it’s because Amazon carries such large amounts of the same product, the dated merchandise may have made it through the shipping process. I would not recommend this item. You gave thanks to StrongBorder for this post. Its like 3 floating wontons in water. It’s hard to top the flavor of chicken roasted for hours in the oven. There was something definitely wrong. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. In stock on November 11, 2020. FAMILY FAVORITE: Maruchan Instant Lunch is a delicious ramen noodle soup packaged in a convenient cup. I figured it was a bad cup and prepared a second cup only to find this cup looked exactly like the first one. Maruchan Instant Lunch Hot & Spicy Beef, 2.25 Oz, Pack of 12, Set of 4 2 offers from $89.49. Slickdeals, LLC. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020. PACKED WITH FLAVOR: Chicken flavor. Maruchan Instant Lunch Chicken Flavor, 2.25 Ounce (Pack of 12), Set of 2 4.9 out of 5 stars 23. I could have her more often but I enjoy my alone time more. Maruchan Instant Lunch Chicken Flavor, 2.25 Ounce (Pack of 12) $3.36 $3.36 + 5 Deal Score. Just add hot water, wait 3 minutes, and then enjoy a hearty ramen noodle soup. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2019. Say thanks! These were discontinued in the US many years ago and I have been looking for them for a while now. I consider myself a very fair reviewer and a honest one. Seafood. I went ahead and finished preparing the soup. Whether it’s something spicy or something savory, Maruchan has lots and lots of options for whatever you or your family are craving. I do have an aide who does prepare some nice dinners when she is here four days a week for four hours a day. I could have her more often but I enjoy my alone time more. Meanwhile I have 11 of these that need to just go. Luckily, you can get that in just a few minutes with this Instant Lunch. FAMILY FAVORITE: Maruchan Instant Lunch is a delicious ramen noodle soup packaged in a convenient cup. Our Story; Products; Where to Buy; Recipes; Articles; Contact Us; Menu Back to Instant Lunch products. Why? Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2019. If you want to take your taste buds to the limits of Spicetown, this ramen is perfect for you. All Rights Reserved. Just add hot water, wait 3 minutes, and then enjoy a hearty ramen noodle soup. It arrived fully sealed as if i bought it straight from the factory which was neato. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Maruchan Instant Lunch Chicken Flavor, 2.25 Ounce (Pack of 12), See all details for Maruchan Instant Lunch Chicken Flavor, 2.25 Ounce (Pack of 12), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Chicken. I've never been to Asia, but eating these makes me feel like I'm building the railroad, and that I'm part of the big picture. To be absolutely sure that it was just not a couple of bad cups I tried to prepare a couple of more and ended up with the same results. Going through the cabinets to see what I should eat and came across these. I put the kettle on to boil some water while I prepared the sandwich. $27.24. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. My son and I love Maruchan ramen. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Is Sam's Club Plus Level Membership Worth the Cost? I do have an aide who does prepare some nice dinners when she is here four days a week for four hours a day. When I ordered these here at Amazon it was mainly for convenience. Get the slow cooked flavors of the southwest in minutes. I remember when the boiled water was poured over the noodles your nose was filled with the smell of chicken soup.