Published by Hardcover. | Contact this seller Mastering the Art of French Pastry Healy, Bruce and Bugat, Paul. An excellent reading copy. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Mastering the Art of French Pastry by Healy, Bruce; Bugat, Paul and a great selection of related books, art and collectibles available now at AbeBooks.com. While piping my éclair I soon noticed the outside of my shell becoming wider, creating a nice consistency. About this Item: Brand: Barrons Educational Series Inc, 1984. Published by With drawings by Paul Bugat and color photographs by Pierre Ginet. 11. Dust Jacket Included. Hardcover. Third printing. Over 200 recipes. Explains French techniques for making doughs, batters, fillings, and toppings, providing hundreds of recipes for combining these ingredients to create brioches, croissants, cakes, pies, meringues, and puff pastries. 4to, grey cl. Seller Inventory # E-0812054563. I must admit we had high expectations about our éclair’s and without a doubt they were as imagined. With drawings by Paul Bugat and color photographs by Pierre Ginet. Vincent was kind and gave us each a leopard printed sable to place on top of our éclair’s as decoration. These new pastries included brioche, Napoleons, cream puffs, andair eclairs. in mylar. Healy, Bruce; Bugat, Paul [authors]; Bugat, Paul [drawings]; Ginet, Pierre [photographs], Published by Over 200 recipes. Over 200 recipes. Seller Inventory # 0812054563_abe_gd. Please try again. Mum is a chocoholic and I was keen to try their high quality vanilla bean paste so you could imagine how difficult it was for us to decide on the flavor of our crème patisserie. Everyone’s eyes fixated on our brioche and éclair pastries as Vincent pulled them out of the oven to show us how to fill each one. 12. Hardcover. Has little wear to the cover and pages. Very good in a very good (short closed edge tear and light creasing at the base of the spine), price clipped dust jacket. w/ gilt stamping. HARDBACK BOOK AND DUST JACKET IN NEAR FINE CONDITION. (1984), From: | Contact this seller ISBN 10: 0812054563ISBN 13: 9780812054569, From: 23. Before cooking the brioche he gave us two dessert molds that had different types of edges. by far the best teaching tool available for home bakers, Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2016, i have finally found a pastry book with clear and concise instruction....by far the best teaching tool available for home bakers. More information about this seller Buy Mastering the Art of French Pastry First Edition by Bugat, Paul, Healy, Bruce (ISBN: 9780812054569) from Amazon's Book Store. Seller Inventory # 80463. They were extremely moorish- I seriously could have eaten a bucketful! After hearing about Ma’amoul’s for 18 years this […]. 30. More information about this seller It's an oldie -- published back in the 1980s (I think) -- that will sit comfortably on a shelf with the best of Julia Child or Jacques Pepin. Fat, clean, tight 4to, 450pp. A thorough introduction to French pastry for American home cooks, with clear, step-by-step instructions and drawings. For those of you who have not had the privilege of tasting brioche I suggest you either give it a go, find a good quality French pastry shop or if you have the time travel to le Francais and taste it first class as you are definitely missing out! Barron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S. While the pastry for our quiche was being blind baked in the oven, we started onto our brioche, which is a type of French sweet bread. Seller Inventory # 0812054563_abe_vg. 1st Edition. More information about this seller The crunchiness of the pastry with the tanginess of the lemon custard mixed with the fruit was superb and was a great dish to end the night. Lets just say that if it wasn’t for our weekly indulgence I would have put my foot down about math’s tutoring! HARDBACK BOOK AND DUST JACKET IN NEAR FINE CONDITION. Barron's, 1984. Hardcover. More information about this seller Condition: Very Good. GlassFrogBooks (Portland, ME, U.S.A.), About this Item: B E S Pub Co, 1984. Vincent also stressed how important it is too cook at home as you have full control over what you are eating and not what you think you are eating. Hardcover. Hardcover. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. As a child my father would take me to maths coaching every Friday afternoon. A thorough introduction to French pastry for American home cooks, with clear, step-by-step instructions and drawings. Prompt shipment, with tracking.Very good in very good dust jacket. | Contact this seller 1st Edition. Oversized 450pp including index Clear instructions, extra hints, and line drawingsof essential techniques all help make the difference between passable and spectacular results Dust jacket is very lightly rubbed. Brioches, croissants, puff pastries, cakes, pies, babas, meringues, and more. More information about this seller ; 450 pages. Binding is tight and square with no fading on boards. Barron, Woodbury, NY, 1984. Octavo; VG-/G+; Hardcover with DJ; DJ spine, pink with black print; DJ in mylar, very slight edgewear, light toning to spine and flaps, else clean and bright; Boards in grey cloth with gold print, clean and strong; Text block clean and tight; xi, 450 pages, illustrated (b&w drawings, color plates). (East Lansing, MI, U.S.A.), About this Item: Barron's, Woodbury, New York, 1984. Published by Hardcover. As a family we have made a conscious effort over the last two years to follow these simple principles, which I think has changed our life dramatically. Vincent gathered the excess cuttings of our savoury pastry and showed us how to use the remainder by rolling the dough in small balls and filling them with parmesan. 1st Edition. Light foxing to top and fore edges, else very good in a very good dust jacket . Hardcover. Hardcover. Octavo; VG-/G+; Hardcover with DJ; DJ spine, pink with black print; DJ in mylar, very slight edgewear, light toning to spine and flaps, else clean and bright; Boards in grey cloth with gold print, clean and strong; Text block clean and tight; xi, 450 pages, illustrated (b&w drawings, color plates). New. (1984), From: Seller Inventory # 004101. Hardcover. ‘Patisse’ is located in Chippendale and has been operating for over 20 years. BennettBooksLtd Condition: Very Good. DJ fine, bright and shiny, no tears no chips no edgewear, spine slightly sunned, Pice clipped. Published by Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. From: A very nice copy. xi, 450pp. Brioches, croissants, puff pastries, cakes, pies, babas, meringues, and more. 19. Book is in Used-Good condition. | Contact this seller Seattle Goodwill 26. in mylar. However with patience and gradually adding the rest of the ingredients our mixture formed a nice glossy paste.