Rewatch Value 5.5. Title: 法医秦明之幸存者 / Fa Yi Qin Ming Zhi Xing Cun Zhe. Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: The Survivor. Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: The Survivor (2018) Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: The Survivor. This season was downhill for me. 30 of 30 episodes seen . Episodes: 30. Details. I am a huge fan of the series Dr. Qin, I personally loved the first and second one the most. Broadcast period: 2018-Aug-09. ★Countries. (2018) A stone-faced forensic examiner joins hands with a cop, a crime scene investigator and two women who become integral to the pursuit of truth behind a series of mysterious cases. English title: Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: The Surivor. Music 3.0. Broadcast network: Tencent Video. SYNOPSIS. Qin Ming and team deduce that Feng Zhiqiang is Yu Jie's accomplice. Drama Title: Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: The Survivor 法医秦明之幸存者 Origin: China Episodes: 30 Release Date: Aug 9, 2018 - Sep 13, 2018. Acting/Cast 5.5. 24 days ago. Overall 6.5. A stone-faced forensic examiner joins hands with a cop, a crime scene investigator and two women who become integral to the pursuit of truth behind a series of mysterious cases. Cast members: Yu Vicky, Jing Chao, Liu Hai Kuan... DramaWiki. Genre: Mystery, crime. Zhiqiang does not deny his involvement in the murder, but questions Qin Ming on ... Medical Examiner Dr Qin: Survivor 法医秦明之幸 … by AwkwarDerp. Completed. Story 5.0. 0 people found this review helpful. Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: The Survivor (Dr. Qin Medical Examiner, Medical Examiner Dr. Qin 3, 法医秦明3之幸存者, Fa Yi Qin Ming 3 Zhi Xing Cun Zhe) is China drama premiere on Aug 9, 2018.