Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I have eaten this couple of times before. These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Crispy and buttery cookies in a variety of flavors. Watch Queue Queue Fuzziwigs (The mall). Tohato are probably most famous for their caramel corn snack range but they also make savouries and biscuits too. The mushroom heads are made up of two layers of chocolate - a sweeter milk chocolate underneath and a richer dark chocolate on top. These are so good, and have a great milk chocolate taste. The "stem" of the mushroom is made of a biscuit-type cookie and the top is made of chocolate. This would work great as gift for a snack lover, but be careful, you may want to eat them all yourself! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Add to cart Product Details Brand Meiji. Continue reading →, Tohato Harvest Cookies and Cream biscuits. This product is in the form of a mushroom. Order multiple items together for even better value airmail prices. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try again. The Halal label is not certified. There's a problem loading this menu right now. “Kinoko” means mushroom in Japanese and “Yama” means mountain so these are delicious little chocolate mountain mushrooms! Snack time again! Your email address will not be published. Reference . In stock 22 Items. Japan Centre offers the largest selection of authentic Japanese food, drink and lifestyle products in Europe. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 12, 2019, This is the 2nd time I've ordered and everything is perfect again. I personally love the chocolate and cookie combo on these. This unique flavour would be great for any snack lover, but be careful, you might want to eat them all yourself! Meiji - DIY Kinoko no Yama Kit (Chocolate Mushroom Biscuit) Brand: Meiji Where I got it? Kinoko is mushroom in Japanese and Yama is mountain so these are delicous little chocolate mountain mushrooms. There are 15 small differences in the image on the packaging of Kinoko No Yama. Meiji's Kinoko no Yama - Chestnut Mont Blanc flavour are delicious mushroom shaped milk chocolate biscuits in a sweet Mont Blanc dessert flavour, which offers warm chestnut flavours to the classic Kinoko No Yama formula. Photos are to demonstrate the products in use; actual contents are listed above. Buy Kinoko No Yama Transparent Cup by Meiji with FREE shipping! Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Somehow it’s great to find a product that you love which have some unique variations. Somehow it’s great to find a product that you love which have some unique variations. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. From colourful mushroom shaped biscuits to adorable pudding shaped chocolates, the cute creative shapes the Japanese use for their confectionery is second to none. Meiji Seika Kinoko No Yama (Mushroom Mountain Chocolate Biscuits) Snack time again! Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2016. A rich cocoa chocolate on the outside that covers a milk chocolate in the middle. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I had expected it to be bigger and the quantity to be much less! It features prints of Kinoko no Yama chocolate biscuit snacks. You can find out more by reading our, Coronavirus - find out the latest information & delivery update, Vegan and Organic Tofu and Meat Alternatives. Meiji’s Kinoko no Yama (meaning "Mushroom of the Mountain") are delicious sweet snacks that are made to look like cute little mushrooms, with a double-layered milk chocolate "cap" and crunchy chocolate biscuit "stalk" - a very tasty combination! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This packaging of the Meiji Seika Kinoko No Yama is so irresistibly cute that I had to buy it from a Watson sale (if I remembered correctly where I got it :p) Opening up the box to reveal more cute packing. February 20, 2017 ~ quietlyotaku ~ Leave a comment. Meiji Yan Yan Dipping Sticks, Chocolate Crème - 2 oz, Pack of 10 - Cracker Sticks with Fun Animals Phrases, Japanese Traditional Rabbit Blossom Bento Box Set - Square 2 Tier Bento Box, Rice Ball Press, Bento Bag (Blue). Continue reading →, I bought these biscuits on a whim really, I’m a fan of cookies and cream flavour even if it’s just Oreos but these took my eye. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. This flavour is based on the classic Mont Blanc dessert, which offers sweet and warm chestnut flavours to classic Kinoko No Yama Formula. Please rate me!! From well-known Japanese kitchen staples from rice and noodles, to freshly baked goods, matcha and sake, shop from Japan Centre’s extraordinary range of over 3,000 different products on the UK's favourite Japanese food site. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. The top is made with chocolate and the stem part with a crunchy cracker. Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Currencies other than GBP are estimates only. More info. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2016. From well-known Japanese kitchen staples from rice and noodles, to freshly baked goods, matcha and sake, shop from Japan Centre’s extraordinary range of over 3,000 different products on the UK's favourite Japanese food site. Can you spot the actual biscuits from those on the boxes? We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not. A bite off the chocolate cap reveals the biscuit below. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. May order more later! Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport. As our flagship brand, the Meiji's chocolate lineup includes nearly 130 products, including chocolate snacks and cocoa-rich chocolate. Tearing apart the foil bag to reveal many tiny ‘mushrooms’ in one bag! All rights reserved. Try some today! There are 15 small differences in the image on the packaging of Kinoko No Yama. Please try again. This item: Meiji Kinoko no Yama Chocolate Biscuit Snack, 2.60 Ounce (Pack of 5) $23.95 ($1.84 / 1 Ounce) Only 6 left in stock - order soon. This small pack was bought at the Chinese supermarket in Newcastle. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. They don’t look like anything special but they taste so good! :) Try some today! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, COCOA MASS, VEGETABLE OILS (PALM, HYDROGENATED PALM, SUNFLOWER, SHEA, ILLIPE, CANOLA, HYDROGENATED CANOLA, SAL), WHOLE MILK POWDER, COCOA BUTTER, LACTOSE, SHORTENING (PALM OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL), CONDENSED MILK POWDER, NONFAT DRY MILK, EMULSIFIERS (SOY LECITHIN, GLYCERIN FATTY ACID ESTER, SUCROSE FATTY ACID ESTER, SORBITAN FATTY ACID ESTER), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CREAM POWDER, MALT EXTRACT, LEAVENINGS (SODIUM BICARBONATE, AMMONIUM ACID CARBONATE), YEAST, SALT, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, ANTIOXIDANTS (VITAMIN E). Delicious biscuit sticks covered with chocolate. I first came across this type of snack from the Himouto Umaru-chan anime and was pretty curious to try them for myself. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Ships from and sold by Bag2School. Enjoy both the shape and the flavour of Meiji's Kinoko no Yama chocolate biscuits. Continue reading →, Meji chocolates are pretty famous and are easily one of the more popular Japanese brands. It has been a favorite piece for children in Japan. Kinoko no Yama The original version. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. For a thorough insight into how creative Japanese snacks can be, take a look at Japan Centre's, We use cookies to give you the best online shopping experience. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Kinoko No Yama Milk Chocolate from Meiji is a cracker stick with milk chocolate coating on the top. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Enjoy both the shape and the flavour of Meiji's Kinoko no Yama chocolate biscuits. Please don't copy any portion of product descriptions or images without permission. Meiji Yan Yan Fortune Stick - Hazelnut Dip, Crayon Shin Chan Chocobi Corn Snacks - Chocolate, Seasonal Horn Matcha Filled Chocolate Biscuits, Tohato Caramel Corn - Peanut Giganto Pack, Line Friends One Bite Mini Chocolate Biscuits Pack, Bourbon Petit Sandwich Biscuits - Matcha Cocoa. Perfect for this cold snowy night! Japan Centre offers the largest selection of authentic Japanese food, drink and lifestyle products in Europe. Please try again later. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I don’t know what it is about these but they are so yummy! If you are really craving for it, you can consider getting it from Amazon or pop into those mass sale and you should be able to find them , Your email address will not be published. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Although chocolate is the most common flavor, it may come in many other flavors. Meiji Kinoko no Yama Chocolate Biscuit Snack, 2.60 Ounce (Pack of 5), Enjoy both the shape and the flavour of Meiji's Kinoko no Yama chocolate biscuits, Shaped like tiny mushrooms, the stems of these bite-size treats are made from crunchy cracker. Opening up the box to reveal more cute packing. Kinoko No Yama Milk Chocolate from Meiji is a cracker stick with milk chocolate coating on the top. Unable to add item to List. I picked these up on a whim really from Japan Center, I hadn’t seen them before on their website so time to give them a try! Buy Meiji Kinoko No Yama Chocolate Biscuits - Dark Matcha by Meiji with FREE shipping! Shop Japanese Japanese Biscuits and other super cute kawaii things at Blippo Kawaii Shop! Rakuten sells this but since it is pulling out from Singapore, I am not too sure if it is a good idea to get it from them. Pepperidge Farm (Grocery, Pantry and Fresh), Anyone Can Master This Chocolate Truffle Recipe, Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2019. Ajudem o canal com joinha =D !! Copyright © 2010-2018 TofuCute.com. After seeing reviews I expected mine to come in melted but they actually came in perfect condition! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All third party trademarks are acknowledged. This product is in the form of a mushroom. A yummy cracker with two layers of chocolate. All rights reserved. Adorable mushroom-shaped snacks. Arrived all broken up and melted together. Copyright © 2005-2020 Japan Centre Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved.