We do not have any recommendations at this time. There's approximately 20 of them in a box. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. It is one of the top products of Meiji. Meiji THE Chocolate where it begins with the cacao’s origin. You've just added this product to the cart: Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. They are like small Hershey's kisses but square, and with an flavored inside. They don't taste much like matcha tea or matcha powder, just like a sweet milk chocolate cube. Amount: 6 pieces (2 pcs x 3 packages) x 5 boxes These little cubes are amazing! With a cube shape and a fluffy texture surrounding a matcha chocolate in the centre. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The seller has specified an extended handling time for this item. I would recommend getting these if you like matcha! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We do not have any recommendations at this time. It's great! The box was tiny and the chocolates were so tiny they were adorable I will defenitly buy them again, Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2017. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. You can view your wishlist by creating or login account. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Free international shipping for orders from SG$ 147 to: Because we keep these promises and qualities: Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →, © 2020 TAKASKI.COM. | 7 answered questions. Please bear in mind that this is out of our control. Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2017. Meltykiss comes with many flavours. Please try again. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. This was my second order because it's so delicious! These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Min subtotal. Instructions:Just open the wrapper & enjoy! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. So I'll admit this now, I am a chocoholic and these are addicting. Classic Formula, 3 TUBES Meiji Gummy Choco Chocolate Covered Strawberry Gummy Candy Drops 2.85 oz, Ferrero Pocket Coffee Espresso 18pcs 225g -Candy Chocolate- Sweets from Germany, Ferrero Mon Cheri 30pcs 315g / 11.11 oz - Candy Chocolate - Sweets from Germany, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. Meiji Meltykiss First Flush Green Tea 56g Winter Season Limited Chocolate Sweets, Meiji Melty kiss Chocolates Japan import NEW Japanese Sweets, Meiji Meltykiss Premium Chocolate 56g Winter Season Limited Chocolate Sweets, Meiji Meltykiss Premium Chocolate 60g Limited sweets Meity kiss Japan, Glico POCKY Japan Peach Lemon Raspberry Pistachio Sakura Matcha Melon Coconut, Meiji Meltykiss Chocolate Premium, Strawberry, Matcha Limited 3 kinds set Japan, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing. All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops, We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products, All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates, FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs, FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order, Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express, Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, Japan, No Japanese TAX added to the product prices, No hidden handling or other fees added in checkout, Simple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPal, Payment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange fees, Bulk order discounts available for most products, Amazing packing including complementary gifts. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I like the individual packaging....maybe I won't eat the entire box in 5 minutes that way;), Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2017. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Japanese chocolate bars are usually packaged sideways with a picture of the chocolate on the outside; Meiji broke tradition. (Or just buy 2) It is milk chocolate with green tea chocolate filling. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The flavor is different - hard to explain - but is undoubtfully Matcha! Other offers may also be available. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please enter a number less than or equal to 18. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. These chocolates are evidently the same as the ones in the pale green box. I was a bit sad that the box was a bit small but with some modest eating( and giving a few out) the box lasted me about 2.5 weeks. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Otherwise, I would definitely order more making sure to do it during cooler season. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Guam, Mexico, United States. Please try again later. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2015, Very soft and delicious, however, they arrived melted and the soft green inside was totally dissolved :(, Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2017. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Manufacturer: Meiji [Set content] (Set of 3) Meltykiss Premium Chocolate x 1 box (65g) Meltykiss Strawberry Chocolate x 1 box (56g) Meltykiss Matcha Chocolate x 1 box (56g) [Material]-[Condition] New [Remarks] The type and taste are subject to change depending on the inventory and timing of switching. There's even a dark chocolate and matcha blend that's made with Venezuelan cacao beans. They are individually wrapped, which is about a gram a wrapper. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Made with the youngest and tenderest part of the tea plant to create the purest and freshest taste. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. View cart for details. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It is one of the top products of Meiji. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not. Good tasting treats that well worth giving for holiday gift or for enjoying for oneself. This was my second order because it's so delicious! The name says it all – Meiji Rich Matcha Biscuits is made with rich matcha cream sandwiched by rich cocoa chocolate biscuits. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Unable to add item to List. Each chocolate is coated with premium cocoa powder. Meiji The Chocolate Matcha, Single Packets Inside The whole The Chocolate matcha experience is very satisfying. Meltykiss Green Tea is a winter product. My first order was during the winter so there was no problem. The combination is just a perfect match! Came before the estimated time. The box is beautiful so it’s suitable as a gift. $15.00. These were so good! This amount is subject to change until you make payment. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Meiji Meltykiss Chocolate Umami Koi Matcha - 2015 Winter Limited. Water, matcha chocolate crisp (23%) (vegetable oil, white sugar,whole milk powder, lactose, cocoa butter, matcha, phospholipids,polyglycerol anaesthetic acid ester, sucrose fatty acid ester, foodflavor, bright blue aluminum Lake, B-Humentou), white sugar,vegetable oil, skimmed milk powder, maltose biscuits, matcha(1.3%), food additives (guar gum, mono- and di-glycerin fatty acidesters, carrageenan, turmeric), salt.