Tutorials. The sculpture comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can easily return it if it does not meet your expectations. $34.99. Besti Garden Memorial Stone Angel - Cold-Cast Ceramic Graveyard Remembrance Decoration - Outdoor Sculpture and Engraved Design with Special Mother Quote - Sympathy Gift - 6-7/8"W x 3-1/4"D x 9-3/8"H . There is also space to paint your loved one’s name and memorial dates under the quote. This round garden stone bears the comforting reminder that you can remember your loved one simply by looking up at the night sky. 866-925-1998 9am - 4pm | Mon-Fri | EST. View Cart. Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details. I think we have one of those kits in our coat closet :)). 866-925-1998 9am - 4pm | Mon-Fri | EST. At Shirley Family Gifts, we offer a wide selection of stepping and memorial stones. This memorial stake is made of durable wrought iron. September was, So excited to finally share our painted white bric, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. Here are our choices for some of the very best memorial garden stones on the market. Garden Stepping Stone, Origin Mom's Memorial Plaque Stake - Silver and Black Acrylic, Waterproof, Carson Home Accents CHA12959 Garden Stone Easel (Set of 1), Carson Home Accents Outdoor Garden Sympathy Resin Animal Pet Memorial Stone with Devoted Angel Horse, Quote, and Heart Cutout, Gray, Memorial Garden Photo Stone Not a Day Goes By, Alex and Ani Because I Love You Mom III Bangle, Gerson Heart Shaped Memory Stone for Grandma, Joseph's Studio by Roman - Collection, 11" H Eagles Wings Garden Stone, Made from Resin, High Level of Craftsmanship and Attention to Detail, Durable and Long Lasting, JSYS Pet Memorial Stone Marker for Dog or Cat for Outdoor Garden, Backyard, or Lawn (Paw Print Stone), Let's Make Memories Personalized Pet Memorial Garden Stone - Over The Rainbow Bridge Quote - Customize with Your Pets Name - Memorial Stone - 9.5”L x 11.5”W x .5”D, Granite Headstone Grave Marker 12x10, Personalized w/Photo & Text, Engraved on Premium Granite. Gift Certificates; Gift Ideas . Ads are shown to you based on a number of factors like relevancy and the amount sellers pay per click. I'd like to receive the free email course. The product was received in a timely manner, well packaged and arrived safely. Last year my hubby and kids made me some for Mother’s Day! All of the decorative stones have a hangar cast into the backs to allow display on walls, fences, or outbuildings. Mix your cement according to the directions on the package. 1 1 reviews. Learn how your comment data is processed. I have always wanted some stepping stones for my own flower beds. Delivery was very prompt. Your email address will not be published. A touching illustration of a flock of birds flying from the tip of a feather adds meaning to the remembrance. Sure to spark memories and emotions A … GuaranteeOrder with confidence - all purchases come with a 30 day guarantee. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Evenly distribute the cement into each of your trays (you will need 1 for every stone you are making). Pavilion Light Your Way Memorial Garden Stone: The stars in the sky can be seen as openings in heaven, offering glimpses of your loved one. 16. Cold cast ceramic. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. Garden Sculptures & Statues. Category. HOME & OUTDOOR . 17. The stone is very light, weighing only about one pound. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). 2) Incorporate Water. 11-3/4" x 8". Besides the smooth face, the stone is textured to seem like natural rock.