See all details for Home Essence Chadwick Microfiber King Down Alternative Comforter Mini... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. On a side note, it also comes with pillow cases (which I did not know about when I bought it) and it fits my queen bed very nicely! Reviewed in the United States on 3 January 2012. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. he likes the look so much, he's made his bed EVERY morning so far :), Reviewed in the United States on 19 November 2011. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Try again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. $23.99. I ordered two of these - one in the chocolate/doeskin, the other in the turquoise/lime green. Another great thing is that it is reversible, so when I get tired of one color, I can switch to the other. Wrinkles easily. Would purchase again. Reviewed in the United States on 4 February 2013. See More from The Twillery Co.™. Reviewed in the United States on 25 October 2011. I was satisfied with shipping, comforter is very soft but when I took it out of the zippered plastic bag, it was very wrinkled!! Reviewed in the United States on 4 May 2012. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and I hope you get it! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. They arrived quickly and we were pleased that the colors looked even better than expected. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. This is an awesome comforter. It's soft and comfy and keeps you warm!! If you like being cold or even just not stuffy while you sleep, this is a good choice for you! $59.99. $40 OFF your qualifying first order of $250+1 with a Wayfair credit card. Color is vivid, good weight to comforter. You can edit your question or post anyway. What is Microfiber Comforter? Home Essence Chadwick Microfiber King Down Alternative Comforter Mini... Home Essence Chadwick Microfiber King Down Alternative Comforter Mini Set, Chocolate/Doeskin. Commonly, it refers to the synthetic fibers, thinner than 1 denier in diameter. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on 24 October 2011. Only problem is, if you want to have the hot pink side up, there is no way to have the pillow be hot pink side up...unless you want the seam on the back of the sham showing. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Pillowcases are made to be orange side up. White Midweight All Season Microfiber Down Alternative Comforter. It’s much finer than silk or human hair! The Linenspa Down Alternative Microfiber Comforter has some attractive features for such a budget option, but ultimately, it’s not worth sacrificing the quality of your sleep to save some cash with … Bottom Line. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Comfortable bed and a comfortable comforter are all I ask for. Nice Microfiber Down Alternative Comforter. Would probably still be using it, if I still used that small of a bed. We're just now getting into cold weather, so we'll see how these hold up for the kids during the winter. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Home Essence Chadwick Microfiber King Down Alternative Comforter Mini Set, Chocolate/Doeskin at Amazon.com. I love them ! Just what I wanted...something that would not be too heavy and washable. Reviewed in the United States on 6 January 2012. Good for summer or winter. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We were redoing our son and daughter's rooms and these were affordable and both kids liked that they were reversible. I highly recommend you buy this. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from United Kingdom. 60 % Off. The outer material is soft, and it was easy to get a pillow into the shams..sometimes shams can be sewn wonky and it's hard to get a pillow in there, not the case here. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I bought this a few years ago, and I really liked it a lot. I like being rather cold while I sleep but still like being wrapped up in a blanket, and this is perfect! soft, and warm. This is by far the softest blanket I have ever slept under! I got the Chocolate version, wish they had some better colors to choose from so I can get another one. Overall, we're pleased with the purchase and we'd recommend the product. Fabric seems prone to pilling. But overall great product for price. Reviewed in the United States on 20 August 2011, bought these for my son's room at college... very soft, and comfy... makes his room look more like 'home'. 4.7 4531 Reviews. It … It breathes a lot making it not very hot under neath (which I didn't want) and it matches my sheets perfectly. Great contrasting colors with my brightly colored guest room! This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on 3 October 2015. For those looking for a low-cost, high-value down alternative comforter, the Superior Down Alternative Comforter should jump to the top of the list. The only thing that is lacking is thickness, these are pretty thin for down alternative. It gives sufficient warmth thanks to its 100 ounces of polyfill, and this polyester is held in place using baffle-box stitching. Rated 4.65 out of 5 stars. Reviewed in the United States on 4 December 2012. The material is used for upholstery and linen. I have 2 of these already, they are so cuddley, and bright, and cherry. I put it in the dryer with some wet clothes and that worked. As well as polyester, microfiber is a man-made material. It’s composed of fine fibers. Amazon packed it okay though. Free Shipping on orders over $35.00. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.