SHOP ONLINE EXCLUSIVE GIFT SETS AND BUNDLES AVAILABLE NOW. Our fan-favorite Baked Blush got a glow up with 2 NEW shades perfect for Fall. Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer has stayed put! The verdict: I’ve worn Milani Conceal and Perfect Foundation twice since these photos were taken. CUSTOMIZE YOUR MILANI SHOPPING EXPERIENCE! 06 Sand Beuge: Honey with Warm Undertone. Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with our water-resistant, foundation + concealer in one flawless, perfecting step! Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Accessibility. FREE GIFT WITH ANY $35 PURCHASE. Slider currently playing. Light+Neutral Select Your Shade. Sheer joy! 14 Golden Toffee: Deep-Rich with Red Underotne. Shop Now. 12 Spiced Almond: Deep Bronze with Neutral Undertone. Next Shade Range. 10A Hazelnut: Bronze with Cool Undertone. Combat defiant under eye circles, unwanted redness and other skin imperfections with our water-resistant foundation and concealer set. 0A1 Alabaster: Porcelain with Cool Undertone. GET IT FOR ONLY $35 ($47 VALUE) WITH FREE SHIPPING. Buy Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. Milani Cosmetics and beauty products, including face makeup, eye makeup, skincare, lipstick and a full range of top quality makeup products, for women and everyone of any age or skin tone Please use the 1 or 2 keys to navigate left or right to browse all shop categories. Nothing has faded except for my lipgloss (my poor cracked lips, someone get me some Vaseline). The Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation + Concealer gives you a bright, bold finish in one flawless skin-perfecting step. Level up your skin’s digital defense with Milani’s Screen Queen Foundation. Shop Now. 04A1 Golden Beige: Deep Beige with Yellow Undertone. Light Beige. This concealer stick delivers a weightless, natural matte finish that lasts up to 12 hours. View the Same Shade Range, Different Undertones. Our ultra-creamy Conceal + Perfect Foundation Stick offers flawless full coverage as a foundation, and as a concealer, it blends seamlessly with your skin tone to reduce the appearance of fine lines, pores, blemishes and discoloration. It's a concealer ... it's a foundation ... it's a makeup multitasker! Our new balm-to-gel cream blush formula melts on to skin for an always luminous wash of color, New shades! BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT NEW LAUNCHES, PROMOTIONS, AND MORE! 02 Natural: Light with Warm Yellow Undertone. 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer Conceal and Perfect with this full coverage long lasting multi-purpose base product Choose from a wide range of shades to suit you and benefit from seemless and visible results Combat the appearence of skin imperfections with this water resistant hero! Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer - Light Natural Meet the hardest working multi-tasker in your cosmetics bag! Current selected shade is: BUILD YOUR MAKEUP DREAM TEAM FEATURING THESE TOP 5 MILANI BEST-SELLERS! 03A1 Pure Beige: Beige with Warm Neutral Undertone. Press enter to navigate to the category or tab to continue down the page. Shop Now. Press enter to choose any skin tone to go to the quiz or tab to continue down the page. Get you a glam that can do both. ... Creamy Natural. Nude. Created to give you woke-up-like-this effortlessly perfected skin, this buildable light-to-medium coverage foundation blends seamlessly and blurs imperfections for an even, luminous, natural skin finish. Creamy Nude. Part foundation, part concealer—total multitasker. This water-resistant formula combats undereye circles, redness and fine lines in one step. 18 Truffle: Very Rich with Cool Undertone. THE HOLIDAY SHOP IS NOW OPEN! These times, I had the liquid foundation … Shop Now. Press Enter to Pause Slider. SHOP NOW, Create your custom All Star Kit featuring our best selling items for only $35 ($47 Value). Please use the 1 or 2 keys to navigate left or right to select a skin tone.