I would recommend this to a friend. Hey there,Thank you for recommending Minecraft Explorer's Pack as a great game for all ages! All my purchases met my expectations. Set a time limit or you won’t see them again for hours. My husband and son are able to play in a Realm with family in Boise and in Moscow and they have been known to spend several hours creating the homes, mining ore, farming, and getting other things needed to survive in the minecraft world. Daughter loves it. A great version of my favorite game ever! My youngest daughter loves playing minecraft and is happy with this one also. Helpful (0) Unhelpful (0) Report. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I personally had a hard to grasping what to do and we had alot of fun laughing about it. It is worth playing for sure! Blessed. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This game kept the kids occupied for hours on end. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I love how I can express my creativity and now be judged for it. The included DLC cannot be transferred to another account (my child's) and they could not re-issue a new activation code, either. My 5 year old son has been wanting to play Minecraft after seeing some youtube videos. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. They have a lot of new stuff coming out and that is always exciting. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. My son really likes the game and often goes back to it after a while of not being on it. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. © 2020 Best Buy. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2018. I bought it for my nephew, but he loves it! It’s fun role play, working , saving money, acquiring furniture, and building a dream home! The open world gameplay and crafting system in addition to the variety of game modes ensures you won't get bored with it any time soon. Then even your five year old can have a blast playing. All the grandkids love this game. My teenage grandson requested this for his birthday. This page works best with JavaScript. So, there was no resolution to this whatsoever. They love the game and play it whenever my wife or I give them the chance to play it. Lots of fun, if you know what to do already when you start the game. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Minecraft Explorer's Pack – Xbox One, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 222 reviews. This page works best with JavaScript. I love Minecraft just wish I didn't have to rebuy it for every device I play on, PC, IOS, xbox360 and xbox one. Hey there,It's awesome to hear that your family is able to stay connected with other family members as far away as Boise and Moscow in Minecraft! Now I can’t stop! My 13 year old daughter loves this game. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2018, Daughter was very happy when she finally was bought this game, has had a great time playing too, Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We hope he continues to enjoy building and crafting in Minecraft for a long time to come.Happy digging,ChuckXbox Customer Care. She’s always building things with her friends in the game, Even thought we own the digital copy for the computer we needed to purchase the game for the Xbox as they are on different platforms. Try again. Bought game for my daughter and she really enjoys it; I like the fact that you are able to build and use commands, similar to using code. (This is directly contrary to Microsoft's online support statement on purchasing coins and DLC for Minecraft, which says an adult should purchase it on the adult account instead). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Minecraft Explorers Pack (Xbox One) [German import] at Amazon.com. We used to have the game for our older Xbox but had since sold it. Certain characters are not accepted while others are. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Minecraft Explorer's Pack – Xbox One at Amazon.com. Lots of helpful pages on the web for it. Even the littlest players can explore their creativity in the game, and we're glad that he's becoming a pro at it.Happy digging,ChuckXbox Customer Care, I try to spoil my daughter just a lil. I redeemed this on my account (as I have with other games/DLCs), but this DLC is "locked" out from my kids. Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 222 reviews. We went to Best Buy and they had it for $30 or so. Unfortunately, two player mode is hard to play as it makes it hard for each player to actually see what they are doing and where they are going. Good graphics. So they are playing it one player at a time, Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2020. Happy digging, Chuck Xbox Customer Care Thank you for sharing your experience!Happy gaming,ChuckXbox Customer Care. This is our 3rd copy. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2018. This game provides countless hours of enjoyment for all ages. I bought this for a friend who is a fan of minecraft. Might make me a vegetarian, yet. No regrets owning it on multiple platforms, especially at this price point. I have 2 kids, and they each have their own xbox live accounts, which we all use on our same xbox. Son loves this game, sure they’re cheaper ways to get it though. I jumped on this XBOX One version since I have yet to own it on Microsoft's current generation console. My xbox 1 wont recognise this game as an xbox 1 game, one very upset little boy and mummy! You can edit your question or post anyway. Verified Purchase. Thank you for recommending Minecraft Explorer's Pack as a great game for all ages! Granted one of those could have been … My 8 and 4 year old have been bugging me about getting this game for them. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 February 2019. Hey there,We're glad to hear that your kids are loving Minecraft Explorers Pack! His older sister helped get him started but he's now a little pro after a couple of weeks. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It has a lot of options, and he plays it all the time. BimmerTheGreek. It's a great game for fostering teamwork and creative play, so we hope they enjoy playing it together. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It’s still one of his very favorite games to play. I already owned and have invested countless hours in Minecraft on the PS4 but I made this purchase so that my son could play with his friends who only play on Xbox One. This review is from Minecraft Explorers Pack - Xbox One. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 May 2020. Fun for all. The survival mode disturbs me a bit- but learning what it takes to survive - work, eat, self defense is real life. But it didn't really matter if I can do it, I was happy she was entertained. I got it for them and they are both thrilled. No issues with game, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 July 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 September 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 January 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 March 2019, Great to play again didn't come with packs but not too bothered, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 April 2018, The game is really fun and my sons really engoy it thank you, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 December 2017.