Coffee Shop, Bakery Good people, fresh ingredients cooked how they should be! I personally love Ming Moon and it is the the Chinese food Restaurant that my 13 year old son will eat from! 08/05/2015 - Judith Weiss 867. accepts credit cards. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Tuesday: Español . We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Pizza, Italian Everything's on time, hot, and delicious. Fresh incidence is the key and I believe they use them. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Where: Find: Home / USA / Port Jervis, New York / Ming Moon, 59 Front St; Ming Moon. No. Own this business? It located in 2467 Lafayette Road , Fort Oglethorpe , Georgia 30742. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Distance: 0.07 miles, Erie Hotel & Family Restaurant ($$) Ming Moon is a Chinese restaurant. Expensive but very nice people.food cooked quickly. Distance: 0.04 miles, Erie Trackside Manor ($$) Tips. Please check with the restaurant directly. It's excellent! US > New York > Orange County > 12771 Port Jervis > Ming Moon; Ming Moon. delivery. They are never oversauced or overdone. Hours: 59 Front St, Port Jervis (845) 856-3288. I take chinese take-out food with a grain of salt. Ming Moon is better than good. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. $$ A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. 08/12/2020 - MenuPix User I would not even rate this as one star. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Meat, beef chicken , shrimp, Menu for Ming Moon Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. Meat, beef chicken, Side soup drinks. Mexican, Riverside Creamery ($) Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. 1. Ratings. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) AWFUL, simply AWFUL ...YUK. Find takeout menus, and links to directions and reviews from users of Google, Facebook, and Yelp. 07/07/2010 - Maryann Lezama $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Prices at Ming Moon are worth attention since they're fair. Vegetarian Most users state that the staff is patient. 3.5. Fogwood & Fig ($$) Tasty ribs, steamed dumplings and wonton soup can make a profound impression on you. 04/16/2012 - Candy American, Bar, El Patron Mexican Restaurant ($$) Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Ordered spareribs very tasty but not a lot of meat on the bone, dumplings very good, general tso chicken good, lo menu very good. Ladin, lingua ladina . 3.8. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. The ingredients are fresh. Distance: 0.05 miles, A Taste Of Sicily ($$) View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. I got fried shrimp. View the online menu of Ming Moon and other restaurants in Port Jervis, New York. Is this your restaurant? Green pepper, baby corn, mushroom and water chestnuts in garlic sauce, Side soup drinks. read more, It’s quick nice tasting chicken no complaints... Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ming Moon at 59 Front St in Port Jervis - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. read more. IT was completely dried up not fit to eat.. Absolute worst chinese food i have ever tried to eat. Log In. take-out. Check out the menu for Ming Moon Restaurant.The menu includes and sample menu. Sunday: Price Point DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. Do not get food from this restaurant. Distance: 0.03 miles, Foundry 42 ($$) bike parking. Friday: All rights reserved. and I've been to Chinese restaurants around the world ... 07/15/2015 - Sharon Click to add your description here. Saturday: All info on Ming Moon in Port Jervis - Call to book a table. I would recommend it very highly... When I get a craving for local Chinese food, it's Ming Moon that I turn to. Had General Tso chicken, lo Mein, steamed dumplings, all good. English . So if you're having a craving, stop by and give it a try. Food from Ming Moon is always excellent,and the owner and staff are always friendly and cheerful. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches Share on social media or join the discussion. A local for about 4 years. No fatty meat, no burned or mushy noodles, flavors always well balanced. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Take-Out/Delivery Options. I have had many cakes made over the years for special occasion's b... Ming Moon $$ • Chinese. Google. Mushroom, bamboo shoots, shredded cabbage, 4 pancakes w. white rice, Served with fried rice. Distance: 0.01 miles, Brother Bruno's Pizza Restaurant ($) 14 reviews of Ming Moon "Just ate st the Ming Moon after moved to their new location Front Street. This restaurant provides food delivery for the convenience of its clients. Tripadvisor. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Restaurant menu, map for Ming Moon Restaurant located in 12771, Port Jervis NY, 30 Front Street. Would have given four or five stars but the general tso chicken was just sesame chicken without the sesame And the dumpling sauce was a little off but good. They are ably prepared. It is usually not quite as authentic as I would prefer. 05/25/2014 - Debbie T Served with egg roll, soup, or drink, Shredded Beef or Shrimp or Chicken W. Hot Spicy Sauce, Ming Moon Special (Chicken, Beef, Shrimp), Teriyaki Chicken (3), Egg Roll (2), Crab Rangoon (4), Sweet and Sour Chicken (9), Sweet and Sour Shrimp (4), Chicken W. Broccoli, Egg Roll (2), Sweet and Sour Chicken (9), Teriyaki Chicken (3), Egg Rol l(2), Sweet and Sour Chicken (9), Crab Rangoon (4), Egg Roll (2), Lo Mein, Teriyaki Chicken (3), Egg Roll (2), Lo Mein, Sweet and Sour Chicken (9), Egg Roll (2), General Tso's Chicken, Sweet and Sour Chicken (9), Sweet and Sour Chicken (9), Teriyaki Chicken (3), Lo Mein, Egg Roll (2), General Tso's Chicken, Crab Rangoon (4), Egg Roll (2), Chicken W. Broccoli, Sweet and Sour Pork (9), Teriyaki Chicken (3), Sweet and Sour Chicken (9), Crab Rangoon (4), Roast Pork or Chicken Lo Mein (Soft Noodle). Facebook. The Chinese menu attracts guests searching for a new experience. read more, Not worth the money order lady bad attitude food was terrible and very expensive... Also see photos and tips from visitors. Thursday: Excellent food and incredibly nice people! Please call 7068580558 to enjoy Chinese cuisine. Русский . But this place hasn't got a high rating from Google users. American View the menu for Ming Moon and restaurants in Port Jervis, NY. Monday: Add Hours read more, Have had lunch twice and Dinner on one occasion and everything from service, food ,etc was excellant. I am a Chinese-American. 3. Ice Cream, Desserts, Yogurt, Cafe, Jean Claude's patisserie has the most amazing cakes, pastries and cookies. Yelp. As we liked the old store we weren't surprised we like the new. However, even take-out places catering to a Western palate come in the good and bad categories. Wednesday: For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Just got carry out to the days inn. Menu. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50).