Not just the Best Cupcakes I have ever made, but the best cupcake I ever ate! At Dreamcakes Bakery, these cupcakes are made with Andes Mints. For information, read my full privacy policy. The frosting did not make enough for 30. While the cupcakes are cooling, make the frosting. You can adjust the level of minty-ness depending on your preference. The recipe will make about 18-20 cupcakes total. Mint Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Filling. One fateful summer afternoon she was taking me for ice cream. They look great! To prepare the icing, place the container of cream cheese icing in a medium size mixing bowl and pour in 1 tsp of Get Suckered Mint Chocolate Flavoring Oil. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Fill a zip-top plastic freezer bag with filling or frosting. In a separate large bowl beat together the oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and sour cream using a stand or hand-held electric mixer until combined and no sugar lumps remain. I am not kidding. Makes about 2 cups. Allow to cool fully before frosting. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Will make for St Patrick’s Day next week. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. Repeat with the rest of the icing sugar. Turn off the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. I'm the baker and blogger behind Just So Tasty! Bake for 18 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick and pull it out clean with no batter on it. Stir in chocolate extract. Turn down the mixer to low and add in about 1/2 to 1 cup of icing sugar at a time. They are amazing and people will love you and the cupcakes! MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. But she had excellent taste in ice cream. I also instead of the ganache filling I put a small frozen ball of chocolate chip cookie dough in the center and then put the mix over the top and baked. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Recipes for Sweet Treats & Kitchen Feasts. Rich, super soft Chocolate Cupcakes topped with super creamy Mint Buttercream. I want to make this as a cake.,. Southern Living Big Book of Cupcakes; Dreamcakes Bakery. Stir in chocolate until everything is melted. And from then on – the flavor just seemed cursed. So all’s well. Makes 3 cups. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. I got so many compliments and everyone loved them! Using a stand or hand-held electric mixer beat the butter on medium speed until the color has lighted and the butter is fluffy. In this FREE email series, I'll send you 5 classic cookie recipes along with ALL my tips & tricks. Use scissors or kitchen shears to snip about 1/4 inch from one corner of the bag; insert bag into the hole in the cupcake. They took a bit of time to make, but sooooo worth it! No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. But in chocolate cupcakes the rich flavor hides any taste of oil and the oil makes your cupcakes ridiculously moist. Learn how to make Perfect Cookies Every Time! Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition. Slowly add hot cream to chocolate, beating with a whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is well blended. Think Thin Mint Cookies. Stir in peppermint extract and powdered sugar. Place paper baking cups in 2 (12-cup) muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray; spoon batter into cups, filling two-thirds full. Seriously, the stars aligned for these delicious morsels. And the fact that I can have mint chocolate deliciousness without waiting for summer heat and ice cream treats – is just one more thing to love. I will absolutely be making these again! Repeat with the second half of the flour mixture and buttermilk until smooth. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. I made these for a co-workers birthday and they came AMAZING!! Recipes. Place chocolate in a glass bowl. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. If you love Mint Chocolate Ice Cream – you need to make these Mint Chocolate Cupcakes!Today, I’m so excited to share this recipe with you. But after years of avoiding mint chip ice cream the curse has lifted and I’ve been blessed with the most delicious Mint Chocolate Cupcakes. You're awesome for doing it! I will be using these for my go to chocolate cupcake recipe. Great cupcake recipe, nice and moist and chocolatey. I left the baking powder measurement the same and added a few extra Tablespoons of water. Combine cocoa and 2 cups boiling water in a large heatproof bowl, stirring until blended and smooth; cool completely. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely. I hope you love the cupcakes . How full do you fill the cupcake liners? Line your muffin tin with liners and fill 2/3 of the way full with batter. Beat butter with a mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating until blended. Splurged on the Dutch processed cocoa and I’m glad I did. This post may contain affiliate links. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.