The comments below have not been moderated. Youssoufa Moukoko joins an illustrious list of the youngest Champions League debutants ever... but it doesn't always guarantee success, Chelsea's robust defence has helped Edouard Mendy make a positive start in England, says Rob Green, after £22m keeper kept seven clean sheets in his first nine games for the club, EFL chairman Rick Parry admits decision to allow fans inside stadiums from December 2 was 'a huge surprise to League One and Two clubs who will still have safety officers on FURLOUGH', Jurgen Klopp claims Roberto Firmino 'plays 12 instruments in our orchestra' as Liverpool boss insists he has 'no concerns' about Brazilian's lack of goals so far this season, Boost for under-fire Wales boss Wayne Pivac as back-row pair Taulupe Faletau and Josh Navidi return to full training ahead of showdown with England, Andy Ruiz Jnr's former trainer claims they 'lost control' of him after he made 'new friends' before second fight with Anthony Joshua - and hits out at former heavyweight champion for lack of motivation, Former Leicester defender and Premier League champion Marcin Wasilewski backed to make shock move into CAGE FIGHTING after his retirement from football, Granit Xhaka jumps to the defence of Arsenal team-mate Nicolas Pepe and urges him to 'come back stronger' after winger was sent off for headbutt on Leeds midfielder Ezgjan Alioski, Steve McClaren back at Derby for his FOURTH spell as former England manager is appointed Technical Director and advisor to the new board, Inter Milan boss Antonio Conte laughs off suggestions his side will face a weakened Real Madrid due to their injury crisis... as he insists Bernabeu giants 'cannot cry' about losing the likes of Sergio Ramos and Karim Benzema, From maidens to muscles!

Fulham striker wins Championship Golden Boot, while Brentford's David Raya and Millwall's Bartosz Bialkoski share Golden Glove award. 'I'm probably half way through my recovery and my hamstring's still hurting. Anderson Silva blasts UFC boss Dana White for releasing him in an 'attempt to force my retirement' as 45-year-old vows to fight again because he still has the 'warrior spirit', Tokyo Olympics organisers are still hopeful of holding rescheduled 2020 Games with FULL crowds despite sharp rise in recent Covid-19 cases in the country... and final decision on numbers will be made in the spring. My Golden Boot means the team worked really well together with me. The Scout looks at the Fantasy Premier League prospects of the three promoted sides.. Fulham. The half-fit 25-year-old missed both legs of the play-off semi-final against Cardiff with a hamstring injury and it kept bothering him as he started the final from the bench before coming on in the second-half to help his team to victory. That's what we're working towards and hopefully we can do it.". "It's a nice award and I'm happy to win it. The feeling is amazing. Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic has won the Sky Bet Championship Golden Boot award for the 2019/20 season. On the Golden Boot Award, he said: 'It's about the team though. Ahead of their Premier League return, the forward says Fulham need to rest and recover before they start planning further ahead. Mitrovic added: 'To be honest, I didn't run for almost 13 days, no training at all, just gym. That has paid off with this award and our really good defensive record this year.". Chris Tremlett once cracked Jimmy Anderson's rib in a BOXING MATCH before the pair won the Ashes in Australia... now, five years after retiring, the fast bowler wouldn't look out of place in a strongman competition, Ferencvaros star Marcel Heister claims Cristiano Ronaldo REJECTED his offer to swap shirts because he was 'p***** off' following Juventus' win against Hungarian side earlier this month, Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola hits out at jam-packed schedule AGAIN as he claims English teams are always at a disadvantage in Europe 'even when the season is normal', 'Right now we have no offers, but he wants to try another league': Isco's father and agent reveals Real Madrid midfielder wants to leave La Liga amid Manchester City and Juventus links... with Zidane ready to sanction his Bernabeu exit in January, Celtic will STAND BY under-fire Neil Lennon despite growing supporter unrest as fierce rivals Rangers open up 11-point lead in Scottish Premiership. Raya said: "Clean sheets are for the team; they start with the striker and go all the way through to me. 'If the team gives me the ball, I score goals. Play for free, entries by 6pm.

'My extraordinary son resembles Tyson Fury', Carra: How Liverpool defend without Van Dijk. If the team plays well I score goals.

Leeds United vs Fulham player ratings: Anguissa provides hope as Mitrovic & Areola left isolated With the yellow card he received later in the match it serves as a warning. The awards, which take into account all league games, and do not include play-off fixtures, were presented to both of the winners after the final day on Wednesday. Open Article in App. The Brentford and Millwall goalkeepers David Raya and Bartosz Białkowski have shared the Sky Bet Championship Golden Glove award for the 2019/20 season. Reliving every one of Mitrovic’s 50 goals for Fulham. He would have been a guaranteed starter if he was fully fit but went into detail about the pain he has been feeling in the past couple of weeks. It would be nice to follow this award with one more Play-Off winner's medal. Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic has won the Sky Bet Championship Golden Boot award for the 2019/20 season. But we made the decision and sometimes in life you have to take a risk. It means I did my job well this season, so I'm happy with this. The half-injured Mitrovic came on in the second-half when the scores were level at 0-0. The Serbian has been one of Fulham's key players this season, scoring 26 goals in their promotion season. 'We worked so hard, it's been a whole year since the season started in pre-season.

But this is unbelievable what we achieved today, I'm very happy for my team-mates, especially. It's a double cause for celebration for the striker, who picked up the Championship Golden Boot Award having been involved in a tussle at the top of the goalscoring charts with Brentford's Ollie Watkins all season.

On 21 February, Mitrović scored his first goal for the club in a 1–1 draw with Bristol City, kickstarting a run of form which saw him score six goals in four matches. "Without them doing what they do, as well as they do, my job in goal would be impossible but thanks to them we were able to secure many clean sheets over the course of the season.". Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic wins Championship Golden Boot, Aleksandar Mitrovic won the Sky Bet Championship Golden Boot award after scoring 26 goals for Fulham, Former France winger Dominici dies aged 48, Klopp: Salah available for visit of Atalanta. Now promotion has been achieved, the target for Fulham is to stay in the top-flight and right the wrongs of last season, which saw them relegated from England's highest division. Mitrovic said: "It's a nice honour. A double in the penultimate match of the season, against Sheffield Wednesday, allowed Mitrovic to leapfrog Watkins into poll position, with neither strikers able to add to their tally as they chased automatic promotion on the final day.

Mitrovic faced stiff competition throughout the season from local rival Brentford's striker Ollie Watkins, but the Serbian's 26 goals, scored in just over 3,500 minutes on the field, were enough to secure the award. Subscribe now to get full access to the new sports page. Do not miss your chance to land the £250,000 for a sixth time this season on Wednesday. Must read content, player grades, stuff you can't get anywhere else. Mitrovic was also celebrating his 26th birthday, but instead, a two-hour bus journey home from East Anglia awaited, followed by … The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. The Serbian has been one of Fulham's key players this season, scoring 26 goals in their promotion season.

The Kane and Son show shone for Tottenham, Jota nabbed another slice of Liverpool history and Fernandes starred AGAIN for United. Published: 23:57 GMT, 4 August 2020 | Updated: 09:41 GMT, 5 August 2020. Now a big season coming, for the whole of Fulham Football Club and for me as well. It's been a really long year. Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic admitted he has not been able to run for nearly two weeks but still helped his side to Premier League promotion in the play-off final. Which teams and sports will be allowed to have fans? Speaking about his injury to Sky Sports after the game, Mitrovic said: 'It was really hard to be honest, I should not even be on the pitch. Brentford's David Raya (C) poses with his team-mates after winning the Championship Golden Glove award, We would like your feedback, please fill in our survey. Aleksandar Mitrovic said he shouldn't have been on the pitch for Fulham's play-off final win, The Serbian started the game on the bench at Wembley but came on to inspire a victory.

Raya came close to winning the Sky Bet League One award two seasons ago when he was Blackburn No 1, but went one better this season as a vital member of the second-meanest defence in the Championship. All rights reserved. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, LIVE: Rennes vs Chelsea - in-form Blues look to book Champions League last-16 place as they target SIXTH consecutive victory in all competitions with Edouard Mendy returning to his former club, France and Stade Francais rugby legend Christophe Dominici - who starred when Les Bleus reached the 1999 World Cup final - dies 'suddenly' aged 48, Jose Mourinho has 'BRAINWASHED Tottenham stars into believing' they can win the Premier League, claims Tim Sherwood as he backs his former side to push Liverpool for the title, Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish reversed 'at speed' into parked cars before climbing out of his £80,000 Range Rover smelling of alcohol and slurring his words following party during Covid lockdown, court hears, Jurgen Klopp confirms Mohamed Salah WILL be available to play against Atalanta in the Champions League after Egyptian winger tests negative to put coronavirus ordeal behind him, UFC star Israel Adesanya set to swap MMA for boxing to become a ringside analyst for Mike Tyson's much-anticipated comeback bout with Roy Jones Jr this weekend, An Everton flop, the 'next Luka Modric' and a future Chelsea ace SENT OFF after just 37 minutes! Already have the app? BREAKING NEWS: France and Stade Francais rugby legend Christophe Dominici - who starred when Les Bleus... Jose Mourinho has 'BRAINWASHED Tottenham stars into believing' they can win the Premier League, claims Tim... Rennes vs Chelsea LIVE: In-form Blues look to book Champions League last-16 place as they target sixth... Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish 'smelled of alcohol' when he reversed 'at speed' into parked cars before... Jurgen Klopp confirms Mohamed Salah WILL be available to play against Atalanta in the Champions League after... Andy Ruiz Jnr's former trainer claims they 'lost control' of him after he made 'new friends' ahead of the... Chelsea's robust defence has helped Edouard Mendy make a positive start in England, says Rob Green, after... EFL chairman Rick Parry admits decision to allow fans inside stadiums from December 2 was 'a huge surprise... Jurgen Klopp claims Roberto Firmino 'plays 12 instruments in our orchestra' as Liverpool boss insists he has... Boost for under-fire Wales boss Wayne Pivac as back-row pair Taulupe Faletau and Josh Navidi return to full... Avoid Hackney Marshes defending, get Fernandes ticking and play fast and attacking football from the off...... Former Leicester defender and Premier League champion Marcin Wasilewski backed to make shock move into CAGE... Granit Xhaka jumps to the defence of Arsenal team-mate Nicolas Pepe and urges him to 'come back stronger'... Steve McClaren back at Derby for his FOURTH spell as former England manager is appointed technical director... Inter Milan boss Antonio Conte laughs off suggestions his side will face a weakened Real Madrid due to their... Wayne Rooney reveals he angrily SMASHED Ravel Morrison's Blackberry just for using his phone charger at... Ferencvaros star Marcel Heister claims Cristiano Ronaldo REJECTED his offer to swap shirts because he was... Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola hits out at jam-packed schedule AGAIN as he claims English teams are... 'Right now we have no offers, but he wants to try another league': Isco's father and agent reveals Real... Fulham beat Brentford 2-1 in the Championship play-off final at Wembley.