I love smoothies for my breakfast and this one fits the bill correctly. Her blog is filled with comforting, familiar and easy-to-follow recipes that will fit into every household. I'm a nurse by profession and a chef by passion. I want it sweet, I want it full of spinach (without tasting like spinach), and I want it delicious! This smoothie is a little sweeter than other green smoothies you’ve probably seen, but most of the sugar comes naturally from the frozen fruit and I used orange juice with no added sugar. I will also share recipes that are good for one person as well as for group to share. If I want it sweeter, a tiny bit of manuka honey (ssoo nutritious!) Adding peach reduces the creaminess of the banana while you can still get the sweetness from it. Here you'll find simply delicious vegan recipes that everyone will love. PLEASE SEE MY. Not only does it sweeten, but it also gives the smoothie the creaminess that many of us enjoy. Don't they all sound tasty? This no banana berry green smoothie will surely help you stay healthier for 2015! I received a compensation to develop this recipe but note that I only recommend product I love on my blog and product I use everyday. Thanks for staying! Also, don’t forget your cellphone! I just wanted to let you know I ran across this recipe and tried it bare-bones, just banana, almond milk, and raspberries. One of the benefits of berry and banana smoothie is to promote the energy building in the body. My aim is to help you cultivate healthier eating habits, encourage more home cooking and make healthy eating easier. This no banana berry smoothie is sweet from the berries, creamy from the greek yogurt, and I love the tang and acidity from the orange juice. It always taste great. 1 cup almond milk (or any milk you prefer), 1-2 tbsp greek yogurt (I love using vanilla) - optional. Is it feasible to make the night before or even the morning of and take it to work to drink about 40 minutes later? I have to give this one a try! Make this for breakfast at home, or on the go, or make this for your afternoon snack! It brightened and balanced out the flavors of the fruit. You can literally enjoy it anytime of the day. Let's do this! I think these are best served right away! This Banana Berry Smoothie by Becky Striepe is now a part of my smoothie arsenal. Combine spinach, frozen strawberries, frozen raspberries, non fat vanilla greek yogurt, and a little orange juice into your blender or Vitamix. We can call this the gateway green smoothie…maybe some day I’ll learn to like all kinds of green smoothies. Banana- and Yogurt-Free Mixed Berry Smoothie, Chocolate Avocado Mousse and Strawberries, Shakshuka: The Origin and an Easy, Healthy Recipe. Make this for breakfast at home, or on the go, or make this for your afternoon snack! I’ve been needing a new fix. Great tip about freezings the fruit. They contain way too much added sugar and also milk upsets my stomach very quickly. Silken, to be exact. However, it can be stored in the fridge for a up to 24 hours. I do this religiously for my smoothies. Yes. This kind of drink will give you numerous unexpected health benefits. In addition, you’ll want to add some form of liquid to loosen the mixture and help it blend smoothly. Berries are some of the richest sources of antioxidants that you can eat. Come and follow along with my food adventures on the blog. I love this almond milk because it’s light, dairy-free and low calorie – only 16 kcal/ 100ml. This one is so good for a quick and healthy breakfast! You can also swap frozen mixed berries with any fruit of your choice, such as frozen pineapple, frozen mango, and more. Of course, no one wants a thin or watery smoothie. I know you think I’m lying, but I’m not! Thank you! I am glad you love this recipe ! Most of all, do not forget to tag us in instagram @beyond.the.slice. . What are some of your favorite mix-ins? Thanks for sharing Melissa , Hi Wayne, sorry for the late reply...somehow I missed your comment. Berries are also considered to be one of the super foods. You can find this healthy berrylicious treat & more in 40 Days of Green Smoothies by Becky Striepe. That immediately made everything feel super easy to jump into. Such a nice flavour to have. Really all you can taste are the berries, a touch of orange juice, and the slightest bit of vanilla. It’s just three simple ingredients, and the result is always delicious. Use a frozen berry blend in place of fresh berries for a shortcut. Refresh this summer with this 3-ingredients mixed berry Smoothie. This no banana berry smoothie is sweet from the berries, creamy from the greek yogurt, and I love the tang and acidity from the orange juice and again… I pinky swear you can’t taste the spinach! And don’t worry, we hate spam too! Don't forget to let me know what you think! It turned into a smoothie like consistency but still good! Thank you for stopping by. , Kids love smoothies, thankfully they're easy to make and your recipe if perfect. I have no idea why I don’t like banana in my fruit smoothies. It is mainly made of mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries). Most of the ingredients used are available in your regular grocery store and easy to find. It makes the consistency so much smoother! I’m definitely jumping into the craze of smoothie bowls and nice cream! Filed Under: Breakfast, Drinks, Gluten Free, Healthy, Non-Alcoholic, Smoothies, Sweet, Vegan, Vegetarian, Sign up to get recipes delivered to your inbox and our Free All-Stars e-cookbook, Email (optional) Include to be notified of replies, We're Trevor and Jennifer, we live in Raleigh, North Carolina with our 70lb lap dog, Teddy. 40 Days of Green Smoothies can help you start your journey to a healthier & happier you - I highly recommend it. On my Vitamix, there's a smoothie setting, so I just used that. The past few weeks have been hectic around here and I've been loving this mixed berry smoothie a lot. I don’t either. Besides its gorgeous pink color, this smoothie called for simple ingredients and was a snap to put together. Your email address will not be published. Ahh. I can add it in anything. Receive the tastiest vegan recipes straight to your inbox! What if i dont have the greek yogurt n raspberries? Thanks for trying the blog recipes. Process for 1-2 minutes until smooth and thick. Oh my gosh, I am in love with this photo! This no banana berry smoothie is sweet from the berries, creamy from the greek yogurt, and I love the tang and acidity from the orange juice. I wasn't sure what to expect from the parsley, but I was pleasantly surprised. Welcome to Vegan Huggs! This looks great – I’m a big fan of almond milk (and cashew milk, too!).