Unlike Bowguns, the Gunlance cannot fire over distances; the Shelling ability can only be used from close range and reduces the weapon's sharpness with every use. Comes with a shield. Starts in Sword and Shield mode. Monster Hunter: World weapon types. Click on that weapon's tree to see a list of every individual weapon of that type and how to get them. They, along with the Hunting Horn, exclusively deal Impact-type damage. Weapon Types: Sword and Shield • Dual Blades • Great Sword • Long Sword • HammerHunting Horn • Lance • Gunlance • Switch Axe • Charge Blade • Insect Glaive • TonfaMagnet Spike • Accel Axe • Light Bowgun • Medium Bowgun • Heavy Bowgun • Bow. In Monster Hunter 4, the red gauge cannot be refilled with additional spirit slashes. The weak spots of a monster may vary depending on the type of damage dealt to it. Monster Hunter: World sees players gear up to venture on quests to battle against fearsome monsters, progressively improving their hunting abilities as they play. Loot collected from fallen foes can be used to create new equipment and armor upgrades as players seamlessly move across map areas that comprise the living ecosystems. These fierce weapons have several moves: a simple pound and a related combo, a "golf" swing, a revolving spin, and a charge-up Superpound that crushes anything it connects with. The most technical ranged weapon, but also the most mobile. Can be used as a shield with modification. Wyvern's Fire can shoot out a powerful explosive. Lays explosive traps with its special ammo. The armor skills Punishing Draw and Sheath Control are notable for allowing cutting weapons like dual blades and long swords to deliver impact damage with sheathing attacks. Recently added 30 View all 1,120. We only get one for the beta and there are most likely more. In third Generation games, Dual Blades have a gauge that can be filled by striking the monster whilst in Demonization mode. Utilizes different types of ammunition with different effects. Buffed greatly in World. For Monster Hunter: World on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best support weapon". See a description of each weapon below, categorized between Light, Heavy, Technical, and Ranged. 1 Summary 1.1 Kinsects 2 Bow Coatings 3 Bowgun Ammo 4 Bombs 5 Tools 6 Weapons Master List Monster Hunter World includes all 14 weapon types that have been popularized throughout the series. Games. Similar to the Lance, but can fire explosive rounds. Monster Hunter: World Black Diablos – This gal is a lot meaner than her paler cousins. In Monster Hunter 4, lances can now combo the charge into a jump stab. Can't decide what to pick first? Each time I get my ass kicked by a monster I think maybe I am using the wrong weapon type so I keep changing. Here are the CLEAR best weapon types in Monster Hunter! Some examples are the Greatsword, Dual blades, Lance, Light and heavy bowgun and last but not least the bow. Monster Hunter World introduces a living, breathing ecosystem in which players take on the role of a hunter that seeks and slays ferocious beasts in heart-pounding battles that unfold across the vast ever-changing terrain. Enjoy!Monster Hunter Top 5 Weapons! There are a whopping 14 weapons in Monster Hunter: World, so choosing one isn't easy. Great Sword, Long Sword, Sword and Shield, Dual Blades, Hammer, Hunting Horn, Lance, Gunlance, Switch Axe, Charge Blade, Insect Glaive, Light Bowgun, Heavy Bowgun, and Bow. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Just point and shoot, no weird combos or perfect timings required. Welcome to the Monster Hunter World Wiki & Strategy Guide! However, when not attacking the colour will eventually revert to the previous one - only repeated Spirit Combo finishing attacks can keep the colour gauge full. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Each weapon type has their upsides, downsides, and different strategies. Monster Hunter: World Azure Rathalos – Rathalos is more dangerous in blue, here are some strategies. So if you're having fun with a different weapon, stick with it, have fun, and happy hunting|. View all games. It changes from white to yellow and finally to red; each colour causes attacks to become more powerful. Once the gauge is filled, the hunter enters Archdemon Mode, which makes all attacks become more powerful. Make a backup folder to your liking and paste it there. Monster Hunter: World gives you a choice of 14 different weapons. Copy SAVEDATA1000 . For me, I think Bow is by far the easiest. Want to know what the final form of that Ore weapon will be? Gunlances (ガンランス Ganransu), also known as GL, are long, piercing weapons with a mechanism inside which can fire an explosive round. … In the third Generation games, Greatswords gained the ability to K.O monsters with a side-slap attack, and then follow up with a slightly more powerful curled charge attack. What I ended up with was a rather disappointing list if I'm being quite honest. Requires constant Kinsect management for efficiency. There are 14 weapon types in total – 11 melee options and three ranged options. Check out these complete lists of every weapon for every weapon type. Each weapon type has their upsides, downsides, and different strategies. There are 18 types of weapons in the Monster Hunter universe, with three of them (MBG, … Desktop users can find a navigation bar on the left, and mobile users a navigation menu at the bottom that links all pages in an easy to use overview. I just beat Xeno'Jiiva and decided to go through the weapon lists to see how many weapons with a unique model each monster had. Demon and Archdemon modes make for more attack power, and more attack speed, respectively.