Some of the Staff are abrupt & not willing to help or serve properly. Breakfast is VERY VERY limited and the space is dated. Over the years, Big Sky Underwriters has grown steadily building relationships with agents placing risks in many States including: Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Wyoming, Washington, & Colorado. Intelius reports cannot be used for background checks related to consumer credit, insurance, employment, housing or any other purpose prohibited under the FCRA. Ultimately the United States acquired the land east of the continental divide from France as part of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803. One of our friends had the salmon, which he said was good. The task force meets the first and third Sundays of the month. All Rights Reserved. I am happy to learn you enjoyed your dining experience and will be back. There is a beautiful view from the 20th Floor of this downtown hotel....but that is really the only thing positive that I could find. The Breakfast choices are poor. Our waiter was fine, and the Cosmo was good. Have questions booking a reservation or other lodging related questions? 13 T-Rex specimens as well as the largest Tyrannosaurus skull ever found are on display there. Nickname: Big Sky Country Constitution Ratified: 1889 Statehood: November 8, 1889 (41st State) Capital: Helena Total Number of Counties: 56 Largest City: Billings Largest County (by population): Yellowstone County. The salads came and they were huge. We will definitely be back. Population (as of 2018): 1,062,305. We are reviewing your comments with our team...More, We like to eat at Montana Sky Restaurant first, the food is delicious, secondly the view is gorgeous! The first luge run in America was built at Lolo Hot Springs in 1965. The original General Agency was established in 1955 & began operating as Big Sky Underwriters in 1987. The only menu we were able to order from was the shorter Valentine menu, which was really more than we were wanting for dinner. Very poor service for a hotel of this caliber. We had to wait to be greeted, (there were only customers at two tables) as no employees were around. Certainly not side salads. Montana has more grizzly bears than any other state except Alaska. We are reviewing your...More, Was here in December 2018 staying at the Hotel. One salad could have fed all of us, so not sure what that was about. Phone: 406-293-GEEK (4335) Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. The following guidelines are written for clergy and local church leadership to address the care and preparation of the physical plant of the church. All seats seem to have a good view of the city. Our food took quite a while to arrive, which was strange, since we were the only customers waiting for food! Serving Whitefish, Kalispell, Bigfork, Columbia Falls, Libby, Troy and West Glacier. We considered the only place for breakfast. Largest County (by population): Yellowstone County. We were really hungry when we got there and had to bring some home. I might have guessed you were from California! 29 reviews of Montana Sky "As far as the Montana Sky it is a nice quiet place. Leading economic sectors in Montana include agriculture (including crops and livestock), mining, lumber, oil, and gas industries, and tourism. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There are several other better places downtown to spend your money at this price point. See you soon! There were four of us that evening. The most populated city is Billings, with 110,668 people. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Billings, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Billings, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Billings, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Billings, Steakhouses with Private Dining in Billings, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Billings. The economy of Montana employs 481,000 people. 29 reviews of Montana Sky "As far as the Montana Sky it is a nice quiet place. My wife could not even eat her walleye it was that bad. Find out everything you need to know about Mt Ruapehu! After all, why annoy a grizzly. Our waiter was fine, and the Cosmo was good. The median income is $53,386. And that view.... Use Addresses’ massive database to search for anyone living in the state of Montana. On top of that the prices for this poor quality food was expensive. LaRell, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Certainly not side salads. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Home values in Montana have gone up 6.0% in the past year and are anticipated to rise 2.9% in 2019. It took forever for our food to arrive after we ordered. Our table was by the window, so we appreciated the view. I would not go back to try dinner.More, We have lived in Billings for a few years but this was our first visit. Had dinner here with a couple friends. Ride the country's most advanced gondola, Sky Waka, high above the beautiful world-heritage-listed mountain area all year round. There are lots of good places to eat in downtown Billings that are not over-priced, with trained waite staff. Normally, our waiter asks which type of alcohol, but she didn't seem to be very experienced. Many better options in the area including Stella's for breakfast 1 block away. very similar to Hampton Inn. Our food took quite a while to arrive, which was strange, since we were the only customers waiting for food! A great bun and perfectly cook meat. The average household size is 2.4 members (based on 2017 census data). Waitress and staff were great, Normally any restaurant that is inside a Doubletree Hotel is very good....not here! The Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman is known for its collection of dinosaur fossils. Top of Ohakune Mountain Road,Mt RuapehuTongariro National Park 4691, Top of Bruce RoadWhakapapa, Mt RuapehuTongariro National Park 3951. My meal was barely warm and the pork chop was dry. LaRell, This restaurant is near the top of the Hilton, so it is fun to sit by the window. ordered a martini, with olives, not dirty, but I guess we didn't mention Vodka. Considering it was a Saturday and prom night, I was surprised at how few people were eating there. Very nice, leisurely dinner. Use Addresses to find information about a residence you’re interested in. Official Name: Montana Name Meaning: The state of Montana is named for the Spanish word for mountain, montaña. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your dining experience. Service was bad. All seats seem to have a good view of the city. The atmosphere was very quiet and relaxing, food service was timed very well and we were not rushed. Our information is updated frequently using public records; this includes: Montana is the 43rd most populated state in the U.S. We then had the buffet...for breakfast and the food was good and hot.More, 705Victorial, LaRell, Four of us had a reservation the evening after Valentines. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We were not excited about the dinner menu so we can't speak for the food during other times.More. Most Populated Counties in the United States, Most Popular Cities in Montana for White Pages Lookup, White Page Lookup in Other Montana Cities, American politician and diplomat, U.S. Representative and Senator, longest-serving Senate Majority Leader (1961-1977), Ambassador to Japan (1977-1988), Professional basketball player, Chicago Bulls, LA Lakers Coach, most NBA titles won as head coach (11), First woman elected to the U.S. Congress in 1916, 4 years before women won the right to vote by the 19th amendment, Academy-Award nominated actress, Golden Globe winner, Stuntman, performer, and daredevil motorcyclist, Businessman, philanthropist, Founder of CNN, TBS. Montana Sky LLC is a West Virginia Domestic LLC | Limited-Liability Company filed on May 4, 2018. Hope we see you again soon, VERY limited menu....only about 8 entrees, 4 salads,...6 or so appetizers....and only 3 desserts! I had the rib eye and my wife had the chicken. Once the food arrived it was not good. With all of these things combine the staff can really get to know your dog and its a one stop shop benefiting the dog and humans." One of our friends had the salmon, which he said was good. Very nice, leisurely dinner. Had a seat by the window and the view was great. Search for someone by name, phone number, zip code or address. The predominant race in Montana is white, making up 86.2% of the state’s population. They operated trading posts with the regional Native Americans to establish the fur trade. One salad could have fed all of us, so not sure what that was about. Find who you're looking for, and immediately see their name and address for free. Considering the atmosphere, price and service, I think Montana Sky is a very good value.