This link will lead you to the Tree of Memory Planting Video. A Public Visitation will be held on Thursday, November 5, 2020 from 7-9 p.m.at Moose Jaw Funeral Home, 268 Mulberry Lane, Moose Jaw, SK. Lorraine was born on March 6, 1945 in Kingston, Ontario. As an expression of sympathy, donations in Jean’s name may be made to a charity of one’s choice. But, for now, we plant this Tree of Memory, a Cascade Linden Tree, in memory of YOUR Beloved, and EVERYONE we were SO honoured to serve from May 21st, 2019 to May 20th, 2020. Local: 306-693-4550 Fax: 306-693-4500 Toll Free: 1-877-693-4550 Please sign the memorial register at website: www.wjjonesandson.com or www.parkviewfuneralchapel.ca  (Obituaries). In living memory of Dolores, a memorial planting will be made by Jones - Parkview Funeral Services. Terms of Use | To Terry Miller - thank you for making such a beautiful personal urn to, To Gene Miller - thank you for looking after Gerry while I was in the hospital and. Charm lived an amazing life of love and light, blessing everyone she encountered with open arms, big smiles, and positive energy. Left to mourn her loss is her husband Rae Sinclair, and her sons Kirk and Brad. She spoke often of her Cabo “family” and how much she loved them. Jean will be lovingly remembered by her daughter, Paula (Brian); son, Cal (Louise); grandchildren: Breanne (Adam), Claire (Ryan) and Lucas (Sara); great-granddaughter, Mavis Jean; twin sister, Ruth; as well as numerous other relatives. A special thank you to Della Ferguson, and Kelly and Blair Scott. sympathy store. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 and the resulting Provincial safety regulations we have had to postpone our public Annual Tree of Memory Dedication Ceremony. She made friends wherever she went and continued those friendships even if they were far away. He will be interred in Fosston, Minnesota, USA. Jones & Son Funeral Home 106 Athabasca Street East Moose Jaw, SK S6H 0L4 p: 306-693-4644 f: 306-694-2022. Privacy | Arrangements are entrusted to Moose Jaw Funeral Home, 268 Mulberry Lane. In the summer they spent their time camping, fishing, and cheering on the Roughriders. She married Dave Knowles of Estevan, SK in St. Andrew’s United Church in Moose Jaw on June 10th, 1952 and together they raised two children. Interment to follow at the Davyroyd Cemetery. Donations can be made to Davyroyd-Zenith Community Club, Box 1179, Assiniboia, SK S0H 0B0 or the Salvation Army, 175 1st NE, Moose Jaw, SK S6H 0Y9. The family will gather at a later date to celebrate Krystal’s life. Hudson will be available to our families we serve. View upcoming funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for Moose Jaw Funeral Home in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. She married Murray on December 1, 1962 and moved to the Wiltse Family Farm in Davyroyd. Gary McDowell, Funeral Director 306-693-4550 www.moosejawfuneralhome.com. Search. A private family service will be held at a later date. Jean was born in Weyburn, SK. She loved her fur babies and they loved her. Plan Ahead | Michelle Ellis, Funeral Director 306-693-4550 www.moosejawfuneralhome.com, Rev. She will be greatly missed and always remembered for her love, compassion, kindness, sense of humor, and warm smile. It is our desire, that we will have a combined Tree of Memory Ceremony next year, in Crescent Park in the heart of Moose Jaw. Les Wilcock presiding. As I look back at that time, and forward to today, I want to say a heartfelt. I miss him so much, as do all of our family. Posted Nov 5, 2020 2:32 PM Read more > Rodger, Bonnie. Due to the current health situation, a Private Family Service will be held. for being with him as he took his last breath. She was predeceased by her husband, Dave; and brother, Calvin. I am grateful to each person who has been there for me these past two years. Gloria May Robbins (nee Ziola) age 85 years of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, passed away on Saturday, November 7th, 2020. She would always go above and beyond for her two boys, and the ones she loved the most. Krystal was happy at the lake on the boat and spent many hours perfecting her waterskiing. There were cards, flowers, phone calls, visits, hugs, food, taking me out for meals. She had a huge heart and cared about those in her community. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc. | Funeral Planning and Grief Resources Home | Arrangements entrusted to Ross Funeral Service, Assiniboia, SK. Her love and devotion for her family, both immediate and extended, and her friends throughout the years were utmost in her life. Admin. Please receive these “adapted” remembrances as our way of saying “Thank you” for entrusting the care of your Beloved to us. Jones & Son Funeral Home 106 Athabasca Street East Moose Jaw, SK S6H 0L4 p: 306-693-4644 f: 306-694-2022