Murray was born February 27, 1931 to Bill and. passed away peacefully on May 21st, 2017 at the Dr. F.H. Passed in: Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada Passed on: 21/05/2017 Published in the Moose Jaw Times Herald. Just being a young man Jean was born in Weyburn, SK. He was a businessman in Moose Jaw for many, many years owning Murray’s Signs. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click “Start now” or “Create an obituary for your loved” to begin. He, Irene (Bobier) Craig It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Irene (Bobier) Craig, Oct 28, 2020, one day before her 96th birthday. Copyright © 2020 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Jones & Son Funeral Home 106 Athabasca Street East Moose Jaw, SK S6H 0L4 p: 306-693-4644 f: 306-694-2022 He was also involved with the Elks, Kinsmen, K-40’s, Moose Jaw Hockey Society and the Travellers and Travellers Day Parade Association for whom he built many floats for all the parades held in our city. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Moose Jaw obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Black hair all grey He loved being with his friends, telling a joke or two and always was the life of the party. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Moose Jaw. Standing tall just pretend I wish I was eighteen again In 1930 he moved with his parents to Carrot River. Recommend Murray's obituary to your friends. He met and married the love of his life Jeanette Hogue on January 30, 1954 and they were married 66 years. He lived on a farm near Belbeck, SK until he was 12 and then moved into town. View upcoming funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for Moose Jaw Funeral Home in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. Alice took pride in keeping meticulous records and was a great, Murray Douglas Smail It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our dear husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather Murray Douglas Smail on Saturday, October 31, 2020 at the age of 89. Local: 306-693-4550 Fax: 306-693-4500 Toll Free: 1-877-693-4550 Dad truly loved Moose Jaw and volunteered and helped with many other organizations in our little city. It was always a big joke that he got to ride the horse to school but his 3 sisters had to walk. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. And going where I've never been Please sign the memorial register at website: www.wjjonesandson.com or www.parkviewfuneralchapel.ca (Obituaries). Nancy. Sign in or register for your free account, KNOWLES Jean Elizabeth Knowles, aged 93 years of Moose Jaw, SK passed away Thursday, November 5th, 2020. She was born on the farm a few miles south of Johnson Lake (Old Wives Lake) on October 29, 1924. It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our dear husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather Murray Douglas Smail on Saturday, October 31, 2020 at the age of 89. DOROTHY LANG (née: Reich) August 18th, 1924 – November 2nd, 2020 Dorothy Louise Lang passed away on Monday, November 2nd, 2020. She married Dave Knowles of Estevan, SK in St. Andrew’s United Church in Moose Jaw on June 10th, 1952 and together, BETTYE DAY (née: Reader) December 27th, 1939 – November 3rd, 2020 Bettye Rae Day passed away on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020 at the Dr. F.H. © 2017-2020 Tribute Archive. And I thought he Was out of his head At a bar down in Dallas I wish I was eighteen again Also, thanks to Extendicare and Chateau St. Michaels. An old man chimed in We were all present and proud to witness Dad being inducted into the Saskatchewan Baseball Hall of Fame as well. Echovita Inc® is a registered trademark. And going where I've never been W.J. Yes, simply click “Add a photo” located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share.