She said that we have to do that thing with love and affection. However imperfect we are, he writes beautifully.”, “Be kind to each other. These quotes from Mother Teresa would be great additions to graduation or other classroom speeches. Perhaps they are not hungry for a piece of bread. ― Mother Teresa, 20. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. ― Mother Teresa, 45. “I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. Mother Teresa Inspirational Sayings | God is love and He loves you and we are precious to Him. “God doesn’t require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.” – Mother Teresa, 39. Life is a song, sing it. She has created a definition of humanity. Life is a promise, fulfill it.” “Jesus said love one another. Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat. If you can’t do them with a little love, do them anyway.”, “No matter how tired you are, no matter how physically exhausting this work may be, it’s beautiful to bring a smile into someone’s life, to care for someone in need. It is a kingly act to assist the fallen. “I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.” – Mother Teresa, 8. Movies are a common source of inspiration in the modern world, with hundreds of masterpieces created over the years. Twitter. What greater joy can there be?”, “I am nothing; I am but an instrument, a tiny pencil in the hands of the Lord with which He writes what he likes. “True love is a giving, and giving until it hurts” – Mother Teresa 21. Tomorrow has not yet come. Acclaimed for dedicating her life to aiding the sick and poor, Saint Mother Teresa was a world-renowned missionary, humanitarian, and Roman Catholic nun, and many of the famous Mother Teresa quotes and writings have been used as inspiration for people around the world for decades. We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. ― Mother Teresa, 42. ― Mother Teresa, 41. I only feel angry when I see waste. Just one, one, one.”, “There are many people who can do big things, but there are very few people who will do the small things.”, “God loves me. “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. Life is a promise, fulfill it.”, “Jesus said love one another. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. Peace begins with a smile.”, “Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.”, “If you can’t do great things, do little things with great love. WhatsApp. So, we have to help them with love and respect. When I see people throwing away things that we could use.” – Mother Teresa, 4. Poverty was not created by God. ― Mother Teresa, 50. If you can’t do them with great love, do them with a little love. Mother Teresa has spent her life establishing peace among the people. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. “There must be a reason why some people can afford to live well. The good you do today will often be forgotten by tomorrow: Do good anyway. “Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace.”― Mother Teresa, 3. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. ― Mother Teresa, 13. Her father was a politician and died in 1919. Give yourself fully to God. Mother Teresa Inspirational Quotes | The more you smile and love your neighbors, the more love will spread. Each moment is all we need, not more.” ― Mother Teresa, 50. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. We have only today. “We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.”, “The more you have, the more you are occupied, the less you give. We will feel less. Life is beauty, admire it. Some come in your life as lessons.”, “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”, “I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.”, “I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness.”, “Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action.”, “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.”, “Spread love everywhere you go. If you are kind people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.”, “Without patience, we will learn less in life. “Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people to love but to use violence to get what they want.” – Mother Teresa, 45. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. ― Mother Teresa, 28. “Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person” – Mother Teresa, 28. “Life is a challenge, we must take it.” ― Mother Teresa. The poor are very generous! “I fear just one thing: Money! “I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. As the acknowledgement, she got the Noble Peace Prize in 1979. From an early age, Mother Teresa dedicated her life to charity and helping those in need all around the world. Put your finger in the fire and it will burn. The stars, the sun, the moon move in silence. ― Mother Teresa, 38. (Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath? ― Mother Teresa, RELATED: 26 Strength Quotes For Women Who Need An Encouraging Daily Bible Verse. I don’t do it for this reason. So she tried to bring a smile to the deprived people by reducing their suffering. ― Mother Teresa, 39. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.” – Mother Teresa, 36. RELATED: 24 Humbling And Poignant Mother Teresa Quotes To Be Your Spirit Guides. “We fear the future because we are wasting today.” – Mother Teresa. “Intense love does not measure, it just gives.” – Mother Teresa, 29. I do it for Christ. It kills the body of the baby and it kills the conscience of the mother.