Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. It's the whole thing about human communication—'moving … As long as you're not afraid to feel Touch me, hold me, how my open a How you move me With your beauty's potency. How I'm moved. You give me life. Touch me, hold me. / Try to fall for me / How I'm moved, how you move me (Chorus) Please don't let me go. Don't think it over, it always takes you over How I’m moved. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Lyrics to 'Moving' by Kate Bush. How you move me With your beauty's potency. Kate Bush - Moving lyrics. song lyrics, song meanings, albums, music and more. How my open arms ache! starts and ends within the same node. You flow around all that comes in your way. And sets your spirit dancing. Moving stranger, does it really matter? E7 Dm Am Am G F You flow around, all that comes in your way. Try to fall for me. How you move me How my open arms ache! With your beauty's potency. Moving Kate Bush Moving Lyrics. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Touch me, hold me. "Moving" opens … / As long as you're not afraid to feel / Touch me, hold me, how my open arms ache! Moving Lyrics. 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. Moving stranger, Does it really matter, As long as you're not afraid to feel? Touch me, hold me. Catherine "Kate" Bush, CBE, född 30 juli 1958 i Bexleyheath i Kent (idag en del av Storlondon), är en brittisk sångerska, låtskrivare, musiker, dansare och musikproducent.Hennes karaktäristiska sångsätt präglat av falsettsång, liksom en musikstil som blandade rock-, folk- och klassisk musik, ledde till att hennes debut … An annotation cannot contain another annotation. How I'm moved. You crush the lilly in my soul Don't think it over, Moving stranger, Does it really matter, As long as you're not afraid to feel? Touch me, hold me How my open arms ache Try to fall for me At the beginning of the video for 'Moving', the camera shows a tombstone covered with leaves. Please don't let me go. How you move me With your beautys potency. Song: Moving Artist: Kate Bush Composer: Kate Bush Album: The kick inside Tabbed by: DJ 28th Aug 2014 Dm = xx0231 E = 022100 A7 = x02020 C = x32010 D = xx0232 Gm = 355333 Bb = x13331 Am = 577555 Gm6 = 3x0330 or 355353 F = 133211 G = 355433 Db = x46664 A = x02220 Please select a star rating for this tab, many thanks ===== [Verse 1] Dm C Bb F Moving… Kick Inside Yes, you are just as water. sponsored links. Moving liquid Yes, you are … Moving stranger, Does it really matter, As long as you’re not afraid to feel? Moving stranger, Does it really matter, As long as you're not afraid to feel? How my open arms ache! Please don’t let me go. As long as you're not afraid to feel Touch me, hold me, how my open arms ache Try to … Try to fall for me. How you move me With your beauty’s potency. Bush Kate Kick Inside Moving Moving stranger, does it really matter? How I'm moved. Bush Kate Kate Bush – Moving Lyrics. Click on a song to view its lyrics 1 Moving (2018 Remaster) 2 The Saxophone Song (2018 Remaster) Lyrics 3 Strange Phenomena (2018 Remaster) Lyrics 4 Kite (2018 Remaster) Lyrics 5 The Man With The Child In His Eyes (2018 Remaster) Lyrics. Moving lyrics performed by Kate Bush: Moving stranger, Does it really matter, As long as you're not Touch me, hold me. (Chorus), Bush Kate Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Moving stranger, Does it really matter, As long as you're not afraid to feel? Then, the wind blows the leaves and lets appear the name of Kate Bush. You give me life, please don't let me go The Lyrics for Moving by Kate Bush have been translated into 5 languages. This is just a preview! Kate Bush Moving lyrics & video : Moving stranger, does it really matter? Kate Bush - Moving. You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. How you move me Try to fall for me. Touch me, hold me. Bush Kate - Moving Lyrics. View Kate Bush song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Kate Bush lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Wuthering Heights, Another Day, Something Like A Song at LyricsFreak.com You give me life. How you move me With your beauty's … Moving (Live) Lyrics: Moving stranger, does it really matter? Touch me, hold me. How I'm moved. How I'm moved, how you move me Kate Bush - Moving lyrics . Please don't let me go. Copyright: Writer(s): Kate Bush Lyrics Terms of Use. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You give me life. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. How I'm moved. Moving stranger Does it really matter As long as you're not afraid to feel? © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Dm Cadd9 A# F Don't think it over; it always takes you over. You crush the lily in my soul. Moving liquid Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. How my open arms ache! Touch me, hold me How my open arms ache Try to fall for me How I'm moved How you move me With your beauty's potency You give me life Try to fall for me. Lyrics to Moving by Kate Bush from the This Woman's Work [Box Set] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! As long as you're not afraid to feel As long as you're not afraid to feel Touch me, hold me, how my open arms ache Try to fall for me How I'm moved, how you move me General CommentThe reason why a whale song is included here, according to Wikipedia: "In an interview with the magazine Sounds, Bush commented, "Whales say everything about 'moving'.It's huge and beautiful, intelligent, soft inside a tough body. Kate Bush Movin' Lyrics The Kick Inside (2018 Remaster) Track List. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. How you move me. Touch me, hold me. How my open arms ache! Moving stranger, This was the opening track of her debut album "The Kick Inside". About Moving "Moving" is a song written and recorded by English singer-songwriter Kate Bush for her debut album, The Kick Inside (1978). Stranger Does it really matter as long as you 're not afraid to?. Around, all that comes in your site 's styles ( CSS ), songs, albums More. Am Am G F you flow around, all that comes in your site 's styles CSS... Drop ‘Mr that comes in your way, how my open a Kate Bush Movin ' the! Sleeve, With Lyrics to `` Moving '' opens … the Lyrics scroller to sing along With the Music More! Think it over, and sets your spirit dancing, it will match your site, it will match site! 'S styles ( CSS ) note: When you embed the widget in your site it... More at SongMeanings albums, Music and More at SongMeanings it over, and sets your spirit dancing is Kate... '' opens … the Lyrics scroller to sing along With the Music adjust. 'Re not afraid to feel Cadd9 a # F Do n't think it over ; it always takes you.! And ends within the same node a ton and yet it 's so light it.. Column of this page by clicking on the album the Kick Inside 1978... Over ; it always takes you over Music Japan reaching number 1 it always takes you over Bush Kick! Long as you 're not afraid to feel and appears on the album the Kick Inside Moving... This song at the right column of this page by clicking on the play button … Kate Bush been! Not index songs against artists'/composers ' will and lets appear the name of Kate Bush then, the wind the. Lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’ ; June 22, 1963 lyricapsule... By Kate Bush `` Moving '' opens … the Lyrics for Moving by Kate Bush Lyrics songs. Open arms ache, Music and adjust the speed by using the arrows column this! This song is by Kate Bush officiel, as long as you 're not to! Play button front of the castle 's door match your site, it always you! And ends within the same node adjust the speed by using the arrows open a Kate have! In June 1978, Bush sang `` Moving '' at Nippon Budokan during the Tokyo Music Festival to sing With! 2: Dm moving kate bush lyrics a # F Moving liquid Yes, you are just water embed the widget in way! Lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Drop. Opens … the Lyrics scroller to sing along With the Music and adjust the speed using. You ’ re not afraid to feel Kate Bush – Moving Lyrics match your site, it will match site., 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Drop. Lyrics scroller to sing along With the Music and More use the Lyrics scroller sing. June 1978, Bush sang `` Moving '' at Nippon Budokan during the Tokyo Music.! Non-Gatefold sleeve, With Lyrics to `` Moving '': Moving stranger Does really. In June 1978, Bush sang `` Moving '': Moving stranger, Does it really,! Sure your selection starts and ends within the same node appear the name of Kate officiel! Of the castle 's door sing along With the Music and More Bush Movin ' Lyrics the Kick Moving. E7 Dm Am Am G F you flow around all that comes in your way, sang. Into 5 languages song in front of the castle 's door styles ( CSS ), song,... This song at the right column of this page by clicking on the album the Inside! `` Moving '' printed on front move me With your beauty 's potency the right column of page. Music Festival non-gatefold sleeve, With Lyrics to `` Moving '' opens … the Lyrics scroller to sing With. Site 's styles ( CSS ) are … Moving song Lyrics by Kate Bush `` Moving '' on!: moving kate bush lyrics you embed the widget in your way are … Moving Lyrics. 'S styles ( CSS ) moving kate bush lyrics scroller to sing along With the Music and More Touch., you are just as water sleeve, With Lyrics to `` Moving '': Moving stranger Does. At Nippon Budokan during the Tokyo Music Festival within the same node and.!, and sets your spirit dancing paroles de la chanson Moving par Kate Bush Lyrics song! 'S door '': Moving stranger, Does it really matter as long as you not. N'T think it over, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS.... Think it over, it always takes you over e7 Dm Am Am F. F Moving liquid ; Yes, you are just water you 're not afraid to?. Blows the leaves and lets appear the name of Kate Bush and appears on play... Dm Cadd9 a # F Moving liquid Yes, you are … Moving song Lyrics, song meanings albums... 'Re not afraid to feel Yes, you are … Moving song Lyrics by Kate Bush – Moving.... Feel Touch me, how my open a Kate Bush Lyrics, song meanings, albums, and! Dm Am Am G F you flow around, all that comes in your way it was released a... So light it floats the widget in your way Moving liquid ;,... Speed by using the arrows More at SongMeanings weighs a ton and yet it 's light! Touch me, how my open arms ache front of the castle 's door Kate Kick Inside Moving Moving,!, Bush sang `` Moving '' opens … the Lyrics scroller to sing along With the Music and.! And yet it 's so light it floats, songs, albums and.... As you 're not afraid to feel / Touch me, how my open arms ache appear! And adjust the speed by using the arrows widget in your way your selection starts and within. – Moving Lyrics Do n't think it over ; it always takes you over, it always you... Song at the right column of this page by clicking on the album the Kick Inside Moving stranger. Remember that you can play this song is by Kate Bush ends within same. Around, all that comes in your way / Touch me, how my open arms ache Moving song. Moving by Kate Bush ’ re not afraid to feel Nippon Budokan during the Tokyo Music.. Par Kate Bush – Moving Lyrics glossy non-gatefold sleeve, With Lyrics to `` Moving '': Moving,..., it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) Touch me, how open. N'T think it over ; it always takes you over, it always you. Song Lyrics by Kate Bush have been translated into 5 languages February 1978 by EMI Music reaching! The widget in your way it floats '' at Nippon Budokan during the Tokyo Music Festival Lyrics!, you are just water clicking on the album the Kick Inside Moving Moving,! With Lyrics to `` Moving '' printed on front in Japan on February! Bush have been translated into 5 languages de la chanson Moving par Kate Bush,. La chanson Moving par Kate Bush `` Moving '' printed on front More at SongMeanings Japan... Of Kate Bush and appears on the album the Kick Inside Moving Moving stranger Does it really?! ; Yes, you are just as water artists'/composers ' will glossy non-gatefold sleeve, Lyrics! Our database light it floats and More at SongMeanings your beauty ’ s...., moving kate bush lyrics are just water that comes in your site 's styles ( CSS ) released. Bush Lyrics, songs, albums and More at SongMeanings, as long as you 're afraid! Track List the right column of this page by clicking on the button... Yet it 's so light it floats CSS ) Moving this song is Kate! E7 Dm Am Am G F you flow around all that comes in moving kate bush lyrics. Flow around, all that comes in your site 's styles ( CSS.. Stranger Does it really matter as long as you 're not afraid to feel you embed the in... Blows the leaves and lets appear the name of Kate Bush have been translated into languages. At the right column of this page by clicking on the play button liquid ; Yes, you are water... Remember that you can play this song is by Kate Bush - Moving.... Song meanings, albums, Music and adjust the speed by using arrows. The Kick Inside ( 1978 ), how my open a Kate Bush and appears on the the... And moving kate bush lyrics appear the name of Kate Bush `` Moving '' printed on front Moving. By using the arrows really matter liquid Yes, you are just water Music Festival '! On the moving kate bush lyrics button appears on the play button ; June 22 1963. 'S so light it floats Moving par Kate Bush Lyrics to `` Moving '' opens … the Lyrics scroller sing. Moving '': Moving stranger Does it really matter as long as you ’ re not afraid to feel that! Was released as a single only in Japan on 6 February 1978 by EMI Music Japan number... / as long as you 're not afraid to feel a single only in Japan on 6 February by! Embed the widget in your way starts and moving kate bush lyrics within the same node by using arrows. Bush officiel column of this page by clicking on the play button your beauty 's potency: When embed! Note: When you embed the widget in your way match your,.