. Fyrinnae has been a well-known independent cosmetic company for many years, producing affordable, innovative, and color-rich products for people of any gender, skintone, and age. I love the creamy golden color with the…, 0 Likes, 0 Comments - Swatch Pixie (@swatchoverme) on Instagram: “Fyrinnae Eco-Friendly Glitter in Adventurous Little Stingray. This one is difficult to capture in pictures, but is a truly dark mermaid shade. . #shimmereyeshadow #pressedeyeshadow…”, Swatch Pixie on Instagram: “Fyrinnae Eye Shadow in Killiney Hill. This shade starts as a lovely, rich, emerald green with a lovely sparkle, and shifts through shades of blue, silver, and rose. undertone, and more). . . .…”, Swatch Pixie on Instagram: “Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eye Shadow in Starlit Opal. . Natasha Denona Triochrome 15-Pan Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona Triochrome 15-Pan Eyeshadow Palette ($129.00 for 1.2 oz.) About Fyrinnae eyeshadows: Our loose shadows are not dry powder, but contain synthetic oil and other ingredients which cause them to appear clumpy or sometimes form tiny (easily used as-is or crushed) balls of shadow. . A mini will generally be plenty and I find the pricing not only reasonable, but justified. . Fyrinnae Eco-Friendly Glitter in Mirthful Monkseal. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. . . I also received a sample of Celestial Beauty, which is not a multichrome… . Use code, Spend $85 on gift sets and receive your choice of a complimentary Acqua di Gio or Acqua di Gioia 30ml fragrance. Through the Prism is similar to Symphonic in a sparkling finish. What is this oil slick sorcery? #makeupswatches #makeupswatch #eyeshadow…”, 80 Likes, 2 Comments - Swatch Pixie (@swatchoverme) on Instagram: “Fyrinnae Eye Shadow in Peppermint Vodka. . If the product does not exist, you can type in the brand and product and enter it as a write-in. Jul 2, 2020 - Explore Kirsten Pixy-Led's board "Fyrinnae", followed by 146 people on Pinterest. . I love eye, lip, and cheek safe colors! Get a Full-Size Blush and mini Lipstick with $65+ purchase. . . I hope everyone has a great weekend…I will have a MH update next week for you all. . #makeupswatches #makeupswatch #eyeshadow…”, Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Pressed Eye Shadow in Northwest Night. #makeupswatches #makeupswatch…”, 0 Likes, 0 Comments - Swatch Pixie (@swatchoverme) on Instagram: “Fyrinnae Biodegradable Glitter in Hammerhead On Holiday. Another gorgeous oil slick multichrome!…”, 2 Likes, 0 Comments - Swatch Pixie (@swatchoverme) on Instagram: “Fyrinnae Exquisites Eye Shadow in Venus Sunset. May contain: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Aluminum, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Ferric Ferrocyanide. Thank you for your support! 10/30, pm: There may be a slight delay on shipment of most orders placed this evening and through the next few days due to sudden high order volume from the weekend sale. They are supposed to look and feel this way. . ( Log Out /  Natasha Denona Triochrome Eyeshadow Palette. . . Until recently, this magic hasn’t really been truly possible in the cosmetics world. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. . The inclusion of these ingredients often lends to richer color and longer wear, and helps reduce fallout during application. Today I’m bringing you a ‘Should you buy it?’ for the Natasha Denona Triochrome palette. With bonus shifty video. . We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. In this picture, I have Lava in the Ocean over PE, with C&P The Great Revolt in the crease (again, cause it’s amazing), Dawn Eyes Magical along the lower lashline, and Colourpop Fanny Pack on the inner corner! You’ll see this pretty glowing satin on my eyes tomorrow. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Let’s check out some swatches! Please contact us if you do not want this, or if you want five of a larger number in a palette. Isn’t it pretty? The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. #makeupswatch #makeupswatches #lipstick #lipstickswatch #lipstickswatches #peachlipstick…”, Spark on Instagram: “Fyrinnae Exquisites Pressed Eye Shadow in Anubis. Have you picked up any of these for yourself? Bonus video of the shifting pan! . . The palette contains 12 matte eyeshadows and three Multichrome eyeshadows… This is pressed harder than their other shadows and took some…”. * Update, 11/9: All remaining orders from 10/31 -11/1 have been shipped, including numbers 862182 through 862301.*. . . #makeupswatches #makeupswatch #eyeshadow #shimmer #loosepigment #eyeshadowswatches…, Spark on Instagram: “Fyrinnae Eye Shadow in Little Ghost Nebula. .…”, Swatch Pixie on Instagram: “Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Pressed Eye Shadow in Prismatic Thunderstorm. ( Log Out /  These colors are STUNNING. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! . I definitely…”, 7 Likes, 0 Comments - Swatch Pixie (@swatchoverme) on Instagram: “Fyrinnae Eye Shadow in Because Cats. . . Most recently, both Notoriously Morbid and Fyrinnae have done the same, and I picked up all 5 of Fyrinnae’s multichrome Exquisites shades to show you. Is this one of my favorites ever? . ( Log Out /  . . I hope everyone had a good week. . ( Log Out /  . . . . . This one is a morpher for sure, and has a smooth and lovely finish. . . Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. . . I also include a multichrome from Kiko Milano. 'Not all those who wander are lost' .…”, Fyrinnae Eye Shadow in Bawdy Librarian. Full size jars contain more than 4x as much as a mini (our ingredients allow much more to be packed down into a jar than dry powder can be). Thank you! Bonus video of the beautiful pan! Until then, see you next time! Hello epic humans! New shade for autumn! * Please note If you purchase five pans they will be set into a palette at no charge Please contact us if you do not want this or if you want five of a larger number in a palette See the Palettes category for more information The blue bubble wrap pressed shadows and palettes are packed in is biodegradable