When Trump launched a line of vodka in 2006, he got Busta Rhymes to perform at the launch party. Yeah, the party never end, this life is what I recommend "Staying in my lane is something I've never been good at. And if she want an autograph she better bring a pen Eddie's palm scratching technique on the VH track 'Atomic Punk' is a perfect stand-in for a turntable sound (and easier than coordinating with an actual DJ). Hopefully, I'll be at the top soon Trump cast Lil Jon on two different seasons of Celebrity Apprentice; he was reportedly calling him “Uncle Tom” behind the scenes, but we didn’t know that at the time. ADVERTISE / Nipsey Hussle), 5. [Intro] Was it talking or singing? He’s the first president ever to appear on a Method Man album. Bitches on my dick that used to brush me off in high school I’m fooling myself, and I know it. Even after their exoneration, after another man confessed to committing the attack on his own, Trump maintained that they were guilty — something that, incredibly, he was still saying while campaigning for President. What I'm in got these hoes who used to play me in they bras The 51-year-old guitarist has made no secret of his political views, frequently tweeting against Trump's policies, including the current administration's handling of the outbreak of of COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus first observed in China. story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. And even after that, songs like “Up Like Trump” were still coming out. BLABBERMOUTH.NET Ain't that some shit? He even dug out the old clueless-dad thing, pretending that he didn’t know what rapping was: “The language is so bad and as they were singing — singing right? Apparently, it didn’t bother anyone that Trump had publicly called for the deaths of the Central Park Five, a group of young men (four black, one Latino) who had been wrongfully convicted of the 1989 rape and assault of a female jogger in Central Park. "I realize a jazz/rock guitarist widely known for his thrash metal work releasing old-school rap tunes with a sociopolitical message and Zappa-esque satire might not make sense. And we made that record just for fun, we just made something. You can also send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details. What's good, bruh? Trump took out a full-page ad in four different New York newspapers calling for all of them to get the death penalty. Over on TikTok, there are over 18,000 videos which feature teens and more lip syncing to some very confrontational lyrics. Ayo, Sap! We gon' take over the world while these haters gettin' mad Producer Sap said the following when asked about his favorite Mac Miller songs: Of course, “Donald Trump,” because we just met each other and that was insane. It’s still a party, but underneath all that, it’s letting you know that you’re about to do something big. BLABBERMOUTH.NET Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. And when Trump sat for his Comedy Central Roast in 2011, Snoop Dogg was one of the people roasting him. He sat there with a strange rictus grimace-smile on his face while Snoop said, “Now, I may not have half his paper, but I got twice the dick, and you can believe that.”, By that same token, rap music used to feel OK about Donald Trump, a tabloid figure who presented himself as a common man and who’d somehow become a billionaire while pushing his own image of moguldom. YG – “FDT (Fuck Donald Trump)” (Feat. Hop into the car and then we take 'em to the pad, it's a wrap. He sort of had to. © 2020 Blabbermouth.net That's why all my bitches bad, they see this crazy life I have And if you got a ho picked for me, then she better be a 10 For now, I'm at my house on the couch watchin' cartoons In the past week, since Jay Z and Beyoncé did a big get-out-the-vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Cleveland, Trump has been making weird little digs at the two of them, intentionally mispronouncing Beyoncé’s name and claiming that he draws bigger audiences than they do. You can’t really predict that. "P.S. And ma'fuckers think they know me, but they never met the kid (Hey) I know this is probably foolish, but I’ve been hanging onto the tiniest shred of hope in the sentence, “I actually like Jay Z.” It’s impossible to imagine a stereotypical Republican Bible-thumping goon like Ted Cruz or Mike Pence saying anything like that. Sure. [Chorus] What I'm in got these hoes who used to play me in they bras and EVH influence on a rap/hip-hop track? But my question to you is: Does anything make sense these days?". Rappin 4-Tay called himself “New Trump” in 1996. "The loss of my all-time favorite guitarist, Eddie Van Halen delayed things by about a week, as I and the world mourned. He sort of had to. The next four years are going to suck, and the fact that Trump gave Puff Daddy a tie once isn’t going to change any of that. Nipsey Hussle), 2. CONTACT, New NERVOSA Lineup Announces 'Perpetual Chaos' Album, Unveils 'Guided By Evil' Music Video, ANGUS YOUNG: AC/DC Was MALCOLM YOUNG's 'Baby, His Life', METALLICA Announces 'Live & Acoustic From HQ' Streaming Charity Event, PUSCIFER Announces 'Existential Reckoning: Live At Arcosanti; Livestream Event. Nipsey Hussle), 3. Hey 'Cause you walkin' out in public and you hear 'em talkin' rubbish Find a big butt bitch somewhere, get my nuts kissed YG – “FDT (Fuck Donald Trump)” (Feat. He killed it. Maybe because beyond that and a Twitter campaign against wind-turbine energy, Trump had never shown the remotest interest in politics until he’d accused President Obama of being a foreign citizen and hiding his identity. Nobody expected [“Donald Trump”] to blow up and do that. We gon' take over the world while these haters gettin' mad He had none of the snobby restraint of the white moneyed elite, and he showed off his money with a sort of fuck-you defiance that made him appealing, in a way, to plenty within the rap world. Give a fuck about a budget when you always be the subject of discussion The most important stories and least important memes, every Friday. Style come with excellence and money make benevolence I can’t find the quote now, but I can remember seeing Method Man talking about Trump in an interview once, claiming that he liked Trump because Trump would just put up his big, ugly-ass buildings wherever and sneer at whoever was trying to stop him.