I think this is a great job choice for me because I love to help people and I hate when innocent people get hurt. We know that sometimes it's hard to find inspiration, so we provide you with hundreds of related samples. For hours I would just sit and ponder over different things. (Shelly, Page 2, 2007) Anybody could say that their personality matches with their future career but not at all. I will have graduated from a bachelor in architecture from college, as well as a master in architecture. There may be no such thing as the perfect partner, but an ideal partner can be found in someone who has developed themselves in certain ways that go beyond the surface. Also because I love being physically active and working outdoors, I would hate to have a job that you have to work at a desk all day five days a week. I wanted to become an educator. Market Activity. Word Count: 704 In most careers, as a professional you need to be responsible and respectful. The dictionary states that hope is a wish or desire accompanied by confident expectation of its fulfillment. While I was taking the online test I was hoping that police officer was going to be an option I was right, my choice was actually high on the list. Get Your Custom Essay on My Ideal Partner Life just from $13,9 / page. Life Partner Description A life partner should be someone who is not only there to support the other person emotionally, but in financial needs as well. These My Dream essay will take you into both philosophical and realistic meanings of your dreams and what do they denote. A... StudyMode - Premium and Free Essays, Term Papers & Book Notes. Dreams have the power to change people if they are given the chance. I thought my hopes were just silly childhood dreams that would eventually fade away as the years would change. There was always hope for something. Fall in love with you, making them harder to make. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. However, that does not mean I haven’t thought about the person I would .... Read the essay free on Booksie. Since I was a pre-teen I have always thought that I would become a successful architect. In my future I want to do so many things. I wanted to be a different kind of “rich” man. With magic , you do not need to confess anything, and you are automatically enchanted. And you want to have the same feelings on her side, but I’m afraid to confess your feelings about her. I hope to be known worldwide for my designs and make houses for celebrities. would just happen when I reached the “golden” age of eighteen, I never once thought about how I would become this rich man.However,the older I became, the more I thought about hopes. Without... ...My dreams of the future Now that I have an initial research project on my career and college choices, I have learned that being a police officer is a good choice for me and Point Park University and California University of Pennsylvania are two very ideal schools for me to go too. The reason you are in love with someone and you want to feel the same feeling on the other side is that you should be helped by the magic spell to get your dream partner. This really implies the true ways we must do to have the best future life we could possibly have. In conclusion,these things that i mention above are base personalities of my partner and i hope i will meet her soon.