Öffnungszeiten. Besuchen Sie unsere wunderschönen Restaurants und genießen Sie authentische, thailändische Küche. Auch Take Away ist möglich. Hier kocht die Chefin selbst mit viel Aufmerksamkeit: frisch, gesund, authentisch. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Und wer bereits […], Wir sind immer auf der Suche nach neuen Aushilfen und Mitarbeitern, die unser Team tatkräftig unterstützen und Spaß an unserer […], My Thai Travel Impressions Sie fliegen demnächst in den Urlaub? "As far as fast food restaurants go this one is pretty good. : 02461 - 931228 www.mythai-restaurant.de [email protected]. Herzlich willkommen by My Thai! 4 friends. Genießen Sie die Spezialitäten Thailands in angenehmer Atmosphäre. We're taking a fresh look at how we make an impact on the world around us. Hours of Operation. Useful 1. Definitely recommend! My Thai is the superior Thai restaurant in Cookeville now! Tel. MENÜ. I will definitely be coming back! 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Kontakt. 4 photos. Tel 0911/ 938 553 88 . Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Elizabeth S. Cookeville, TN. Location. Open everyday 11.00AM – 9.30 PM Break 3.00 PM – 4.30 PM. Öffnungszeiten. The only downside to this place, that doesn't warrant loss of a star, is the price. Learn more. My Thai is the superior Thai restaurant in Cookeville now! Everything was much better than what I expected. There is no Tech discount as of 10/18/20 and I certainly wish there was. Dann laden wir Sie herzlichst ein, an unserer My Thai […], SAWASDEE - Herzlich Willkommen bei MyThai. Tel. Neben a la Carte gibt es täglich wechselnden Mittagstisch zum fairen Preis. It is banging. Funny. So delicious and plenty of food. The…", Making change for good. MY THAI Oberursel; Galerie; Events; Jobs; Kontakt; BAD SODEN CITY CARGO SÜD HOFHEIM KELKHEIM KÖNIGSTEIN NORDWESTZENTRUM OBERURSEL EMAIL [email protected]. Gestaltung, Programmierung und Webhosting durch PUKKA+, Werbeagentur aus Hanau. This was only my second time eating at Panda Express and it really didn't disappoint. THAILAND ERLEBEN. : 02461 - 931228 www.mythai-restaurant.de [email protected]. The owner is so nice and guides you to what she thinks you'll like. It's our responsibility, and we aspire to do better every day. What a great find! Called in the drunken noodles and they were ready in no time! Hours of Operation. MyThai News. The Drunken noodle is a great, spicy, & flavorful dish. Embed review. Mittags 12.00 - 15.00 Uhr Abends 17.00 - 22.00 Uhr Montags vorrübergehend geschlossen Dienstag: mittags geschlossen. The only downside to this place, that doesn't warrant loss of a star, is the price. Egal ob nach einem stressigen Arbeitstag oder am Wochenende zum entspannen, unsere Cocktails sind immer eine gute Wahl. Cool. We want everyone to have access to better-for-you options and…. in Food Delivery Services, Fast Food, Sandwiches. The Drunken noodle is a great, spicy, & flavorful dish. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Food seemed fresh and not bad compared to mom and pop Chinese restaurants. 2108 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Call : (530)-544-3232 (530)-416-1182. My Thai Noodle. Call us now : (775)-586-8757 (530)-416-2619. The Thai roll that came with it was really good, too. Restaurant My Thai Baierstraße 2 52428 Jülich. 177 US-50 #101, Stateline, NV 89449 Call : (775)-586-8757 (530)-416-2619. Ihr Thai-Restaurant in Johannis. Restaurant My Thai Baierstraße 2 52428 Jülich. MENU MY THAI NOODLE. Very polite and friendly staff.Great place to call in an order for take out.The basil entree with pork was delicious. Share review. Open everyday … 15 reviews. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Mittags 12.00 - 15.00 Uhr Abends 17.00 - 22.00 Uhr Montags vorrübergehend geschlossen Dienstag: mittags geschlossen. Besuchen Sie unsere wunderschönen Restaurants und genießen Sie authentische, thailändische Küche. IMPRESSIONEN. My Thai Cuisine. There is no Tech discount as of 10/18/20 and I certainly wish there was. Happy Hour Cocktails Egal ob nach einem stressigen … .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Auf der Suche nach dem besten Job der Welt? Kontakt.