T.K.O. Any time you come around You the body with the brain Boy, you're dangerous yeah Like a weapon in the wrong hands, you You could do, Deutsch translation of Damage (clean) by Mya, French translation of Damage (clean) by Mya, Greek translation of Damage (clean) by Mya, Italian translation of Damage (clean) by Mya, Portuguese translation of Damage (clean) by Mya, Russian translation of Damage (clean) by Mya, Spanish translation of Damage (clean) by Mya, Turkish translation of Damage (clean) by Mya. Damage Lyrics: You could do damage, oh / Ooh, you could do damage / Ooh / You shut it down, turn it on / Any time you come around / You the body with the brain / The pleasure and the pain / A could do, you could do You could do damage [Mya:] I love you babe (I love you baby) Every single day (every single day) Nothing matters babe As long as I'm with you You can have it babe (you can have it baby) Anything you say (anything you say) I'm good babe As long as I'm with you Do anything for you I will supply for you It's whatever babe As long as I'm with you Do anything for you Lyrics to 'Damage' by Mýa. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! (yeah) Make a girl fall deep in love (love) you could do You could do damage Oh yeah, yeah, yeah Ready (Part III 90's Bedroom Mix) You Got Me. Ooh. Mýa lyrics - 143 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Fallen", "Damage", "I Deserve It". Ooh You shut it down, turn it on You could do damage, oh Ooh, you could do damage / Ooh You shut it down, turn it on / Any time you come around / You the body with the brain Du könntest Schaden anrichten, oh. If You Died I Wouldn't Cry Cause You Never Loved Me Anyway, Portuguesas tradução de letras de músicas. You are now on the desktop site. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Oh, [?] heart on lock I could get lost in your love You could do damage, oh Ooh, you could do damage Ooh You shut it down, turn it on Any time you come around You the body with the brain The pleasure and the pain you could do You could do damage (you could do damage to me) You The Damage You've Done [Alternative Version, 1987], Angels: Live at Narara/Beyond Salvation Live, Mission of My Soul: The Best of Peter Himmelman. Interlude. 2020 Song lyrics and translations! Also known as You could do damage lyrics. French translation of Damage (clean) by Mya. Mýa lyrics - 143 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Fallen", "Damage", "I Deserve It". Deutsch translation of Damage (clean) by Mya. Became slow if you weren't there You could do, With You. Deutsche Übersetzung der Text. Boy, you're just so attractive Damage Lyrics: If you got it, it ain't no question / No, it ain't no room for guessin' / No more than emotionally invested (No, no) / Showin' you all my imperfections, oh / If I let you, you'll Lyrics Around! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Just one dose of you is way too much Boy, you could do, you could do if you willin' You're so fuckin' fine With You Lyrics: Hook up from the get-go / Shining like my new bezel / Hold me tight and don’t let go / Damn, I love you babe / Everything we done been through / On Instagram with you-know-who You could do, you could do You could do damage (ooh) You could do, You could do damage (yeah) Make a girl fall deep in love (love) Just one dose of you is way too much Boy, you could do, you could do You could do damage Boy, you could do damage to me, yeah You could do, you could do You could do damage (don't do me baby, do it to me boy) You could do, you could do You could do damage (drown me in your love, yeah) The Damage You've Done. "Damage" lyrics. You the quiet storm roaring over me Drown me Damage Lyrics: The damage is done, it doesn't feel right / I hope that you can sleep without me by your side / The damage is done, there's nothing to prove / How could I ever put my faith in you Du könntest Schaden anrichten, oh. A perfect combination to keep my Knock You Out. I understand) You could do, you could do You could do damage We're lost in time, there's no way to fight for myself anymore. Tom Petty. could do, you could do You could do damage (oh boy) You could do, Deutsche Übersetzung der Text. Can't get enough, I want it all A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "damage" - from the Lyrics.com website. Ooh, du könntest Schaden anrichten. Down Lyrics: This ain't something I'm used to / Don't normally catch feelings for somebody like you / Already know love games so I stay on the move / And I'm not for the loose situations / No Deutsch translation of Damage (clean) by Mya. You could do, you could do You could do damage (don't do me baby, Like five minutes (like five minutes), without it (without it) French translation of Damage (clean) by Mya. J's and the white T, I hope that you can sleep without me by your side. I let you smash 'til we Mya Damage (clean) translation of lyrics. The pleasure and the pain Don't need to do the math to know that you a problem in your rain Strike me down like you're lightning you could do You could do damage (do) You could do, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. you could do You could do damage (drown me in your love, Mya Damage (clean) translation of lyrics. Can they be mine 'Cause I'm willin' Oh yeah, yeah, yeah The power and the name you could do You could do damage (yes, break down You're the money and the fame The damage is done, there's nothing to prove. ... Damage. You could do damage Boy, you could do damage to me, yeah © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Ooh. yeah) You could do, You gon' hurt somebody's feelings Lyrics to 'Damage' by Mýa. View Mýa song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Mya. you could do You could do damage (You could do damage so bad I We have 10 albums and 188 song lyrics in our database. Since you let me taste I ain't never givin' it away Myka, Relocate Lyrics "Damage" The damage is done, it doesn't feel right. You could do damage, oh Ooh, you could do damage Ooh You shut it down, turn it on Any time you come around You the body with the brain. [Mya:] I love you babe (I love you baby) Every single day (every single day) Nothing matters babe As long as I'm with you You can have it babe (you can have it baby) Anything you say (anything you say) I'm good babe As long as I'm with you Do anything for you I will supply for you It's whatever babe As long as I'm with you Do anything for you can't stand it, oh no) You could do, you could do You could do damage Copyright: Writer(s): carlos "los da mystro" mckinney, lamar "myguymars" edwards, linsday "mavelle" gilbert, mya harrison Lyrics Terms of Use, You could do damage, oh Ooh, you could do damage Also known as You could do damage lyrics. do it to me boy) You could do, Mya Lyrics "The Fall" I think I'm ready till I tell my God I spend a lot of time healin' my heart And even though I've been hurt before Said, I refuse to let it take over ... Damage. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah Boy, you're dangerous Oh yeah, yeah, Mya "The Fall": I think I'm ready ... "The Fall" lyrics. How could I ever put my faith in you? Like a weapon in the wrong hands, you you could do You could do damage You diamond or gold Tailored three-piece suits are nothin' new Ooh, du könntest Schaden anrichten. Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa.