Availability: Nancy’s Oatmilk Yogurt is sold at Sprouts Farmers Market and other natural food stores and independent co-ops across the U.S. Organic Kefir. I will be buying forever! Creamy, yummy, just the right amount of tart… what more can I say? Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Nancy’s Oatmilk Yogurt is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*. Offer valid on any online order over $150 (excludes taxes and discounts). LIVE NON-DAIRY PROBIOTIC CULTURES: B. bifidum lactis BB-12®, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus LGG®. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Offer valid on any online order over $150 (excludes taxes and discounts). Texture was better than others but not totally creamy. They are dedicated to their dairy product lines, but have also catered to dairy-free customers for years. We make Nancy's products the right way, with authentic ingredients and simple, timeless recipes—carefully crafted by our family, for your family. Non GMO Project verified. I was very pleased when I tried this yogurt, since I’ve had some BAD vegan yogurts! You can’t beat that. The yogurt is slowly cultured and vat-set. These yogurts are made without top allergens, and do not have a “may contain” statement for any allergens. Offer valid on any online order over $150 (excludes taxes and discounts). No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. Always use a fresh, clean utensil when scooping out our yogurt. Their Soy Yogurt was recently discontinued, but they’ve replaced it with a full range of non-dairy Nancy’s Oatmilk Yogurt. Nut free. *, Ingredients: oatmilk (water, whole oat flour), faba bean protein, banana puree, organic cane sugar, passion fruit juice concentrate, tapioca flour, coconut oil, banana natural flavor, passion fruit natural flavor, fruit & vegetable juice, citric acid, agar, live non-dairy cultures: s. thermophilus, l. bulgaricus, live non-dairy probiotic cultures: bifidobacterium lactis bb-12, l. acidophilus, l. rhamnosus lgg.*. Not valid when shipping to any other state. It’s made with oats instead of cow’s milk, so it’s cool for vegans and the planet, plus it has no dairy, soy or nuts. Follow Nancy's: Instagram; Facebook; Pinterest; See where to purchase Straus organic milk, yogurt, ice cream, butter, and sour cream. Straus Family Creamery Organic Whole Plain European Style Yogurt is a smooth, pourable yogurt made with premium organic whole milk and active, live cultures. Go Dairy Free is the leading website for information on the dairy-free diet. Valid for shipping anywhere within Washington only. Mercato connects you to the best artisans, purveyors and merchants in your community, making it easier, faster and more convenient than ever to get the best food - delivered. By signing up, you agree to a monthly email from Straus Family Creamery to the email address you provided. Organic & Natural Cottage Cheese. I can still enjoy the hibiscus tang and sharp probiotic flavor , Super sour i put cinnamon and bananas granola in it still waaay sour had to check the date not expired couldn’t finish a serving. Gluten free. The list is endless. Nancy’s Oatmilk Yogurt now comes in Apple Cinnamon and Passion Fruit-Banana, too. It sounds like you might have been looking at a paid network, like influenster. The yogurt is slowly cultured and vat-set. It was good, the taste was not too overpowering. Organic Probiotic Greek Yogurt. Free of soy, gluten & nuts. LIVE NON-DAIRY PROBIOTIC CULTURES: B. bifidum lactis BB-12®, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus LGG®, Oatmilk (water, whole oat flour), faba bean protein, banana puree, organic cane sugar, passion fruit juice concentrate, tapioca flour, coconut oil, banana natural flavor, passion fruit natural flavor, fruit & vegetable juice (color), citric acid, agar, LIVE NON-DAIRY YOGURT CULTURES: S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus. Plant … Broader mainstream distribution expected by mid-2020. Initial estimates show that if farmers were to install methane digesters on two-thirds of the dairies in California, this could offset the negative atmospheric impact of one million cars. Low in sugar compared to most others! Soy free. Nancys Yogurt, Non-Dairy, Oatmilk, Vanilla, Probiotic. Free of gluten, soy & nuts. *, Nutrition (per 6-ounce single serve): 100 calories, 1.5g fat, 16g carbs, 2g fiber, 7g sugars (includes 6g added sugars), 6g protein. I hope the new flavors will eventually arrive in my Sprouts. *, Nutrition (per 6-ounce single serve): 110 calories, 1.5g fat, 19g carbs, 2g fiber, 10g sugars (includes 7g added sugars), 6g protein. The cows are never treated with hormones or antibiotics. But then it went out of stock, so I looked online for different brands and I found Nancy’s. I add rolled oats and chia seeds to my yogurts and to the plain one I add fruits too and it works. Availability: Nancy’s Oatmilk Yogurt is sold at Sprouts Farmers Market and other natural food stores and independent co-ops across the U.S. The four flavors are all vegan, probiotic-rich, with 6g of protein. Price: $1.49 to $1.99 per 6-ounce multi-serve and $4.49 to $4.99 per 24-ounce multi-serve.