Seriously!!! The other technician spent five minutes and said the drawers were fine. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. I took a gamble and bought a new office chair. National Business Furniture has responded but they apparently have no credibility with the chair manufacturer because several weeks later we still have no parts. United States. Home Goods. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Phone number (915) 544-1271. To send us a fax, use 800-329-9349. Seriously!!! Your opportunity is waiting, but not for long. {{::vm.session.shipTo.lastName}} {{::vm.session.shipTo.firstName}}, You have been successfully subscribed to our newsletter. The "National Business Furniture" is the office furniture retailer and specializes in offering all types of commercial furniture to suit every office decorum. Ace Business Machines provides the area with expert repairs, sales and supplies. The company's principal address is 735 N Water St, Milwaukee, WI 53202-4100. The company caters for different segments including healthcare, workplace, government, and education. 0 reviews that are not currently recommended, Find more Furniture Stores near National Business Service. Número National Business Furniture Servicio Al Cliente 01800 National Business Furniture Linkedin Business Furniture Desks Chairs More W Lifetime Guarantee Nbf Please send us your feedback. The company's filing status is listed as Appointed 07/27/1998 and its File Number is F08474417. Photos of chewed up file folders were sent only to be told I was using file folders that were too big for the drawers. I took a gamble and bought a new office chair. You can literally get anything from anywhere here. There is an odd feeling of hospitality like the feeling at a dysfunctional family reunion. 800.482.1717 Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5pm(EST) Live Chat. Visit our FAQs to see answers to frequently asked questions. Total crap!! 10% Off Select Products. National Business Furniture LLC retails office furniture products. Wondering how to buy office cubicles? 5 reviews of National Business Furniture "Yah, OK - I saw bad reviews here but most of Yelp's business thrives on bad reviews so they can sell crappy subscriptions that hold small businesses hostage. Target. This is the last response I received:"I apologize for the time it took to get a resolution on this issue. A VERY EXPENSIVIE office chair. Mid October rolls around and I still have no tables. Let National help you seize it before it's too late! "This place is great! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! The other technician spent five minutes and said the drawers were fine. How can we improve? We ordered two desk chairs but they arrived without the parts needed for assembly as outlined on the assembly diagram. The cabinets come with a life-time warranty so I called to have them repaired. I tried to cancel the entire order, was told I would have to pay the $400 shipping charges so I said ok to replace the tables. To speak to a professional sales representative or for service after the sale, call 800-558-1010 To contact us via email, click here To send us a fax, use 800-329-9349 .