Went due to local recommendations, but forget the hype. We got there early and were seated early, the waitstaff was perfect the food was delicious. Not a bad time but a bit of a let down. But we hoped for the best. Overall a decent lunch - definitely paying for the experience of eating on the water; felt almost more like an Instagram location than place for great food...would say there are better options for lunch in/around Montauk and would not rush back during our next visit to MontaukMore. The beach is pebbly, so take those swim shoes. St. Thomas, USVI Location is right on the water so views are quite...nice and peaceful especially with many boats nearby. nice and peaceful especially with many boats nearby. A little rain never stopped a cocktail . Food was great. I also suggest dining and hanging out to watch the sunset. Dubbed a “perfect destination for summer dining” by The New York Times, Montauk’s favorite beachfront restaurant Navy Beach is a laid-back, family-friendly waterfront venue offering a memorable dining experience in a beach setting with casual coastal cuisine and breathtaking sunsets. Great food. Great food. Site by Manon Etc. The fish is incredible and the atmosphere/views are even better! Great food. Great place to watch the sunset but I would not go back for dinner.Noise level was loud. Have a bottle of rose and enjoy the magnificent view. Small plates or more, we, family with two teen boys enjoyed amall plates of sweet mussels, beet salad, and spicy margaitas, ribs and fresh lemonade for a pricey 140 without gratuity. If you’re dreaming of a destination wedding on the beach, look no further… Group dinners, cocktail parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies & receptions are some of the events that our staff can tailor to your specific needs and budget. We brought our 6 month old w us and even she loved it. Everything was amazing! Our waitress never introduced herself and rushed us through the night. Montauks Favorite Beachfront Restaurant is the… It is a bit out of the way - definitely need to drive if staying in town. The food was ok but the sunset was amazing!! This night turned out to be a $300 disaster.... With only 2 drinks! Another favorite of mine and definitely one of the best beaches in Montauk! Had 8:45pm reservations on a Thursday night. The place has a lot of potential I wish they took customer service more seriously. The restaurant and bar are open for lunch and dinner daily in season beginning at 12pm. Boaters are welcome to safely anchor in the protected waters of Fort Pond Bay. Highly recommend. clam chowder, or something else - maybe the infused oils they used. Great views. Before placing your order please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. The place has a lot of potential I wish they took customer service more seriously. Dinner was good we had the scallops the sauce was delicious and the lobster bake which was ok the lobster was slightly over cooked. We also ordered a $90 bottle of wine and it was served in plastic cups- annoying. Domingo is the best!! I’d go back for the view, it is breathtaking just make sure you make the reservation at the right time to watch the sunset. nice and peaceful especially with many boats nearby. AMAZING!! Navy Beach is all about location, positioned on a 200-foot private beach in Montauk, Newsday named it on of the top five water view dining spots on the East End. Navy Beach is all about location, positioned on a 200-foot private beach in Montauk, Newsday named it on of the top five water view dining spots on the East End. Found that very strange for a fully stocked bar! Great for day-drinking and sunset cocktails. Food - we ordered a few different items from the menu, the crab cake being the best (although somewhat small portion); the rest of the food was average which is not what we were expecting considering the higher prices.