Well written Andrew, we have used similar templates with varying results. We've never worked with anyone by the name of "[Reviewer name]". W, posted a one-star review of Wonderful, claiming staff refused to seat him as he was alone. Address them by name and introduce yourself. Simply having evidence you can use or reference in your reviews provides you with the tools and resources you need to counteract any claims against you. You call them out with facts and you share evidence. The Golden State Warriors defeated the Houston Rockets in the NBA semi-finals. By taking the high road (and without apologizing for your decision), you can mention that while you enjoyed working with the student, you need a certain level of communication and support from the parents to do your job most effectively. 1. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. We want hear all about your concerns and address them in the most suitable way. This shouldn't have happened to you. And we don't serve any clients in the [industry]. These customers want you to restore them, to make things whole. But more importantly, they're interested in seeing how you respond to these negative reviews. However, I'd like to make things right if I can. 3. I’m [your name], and I work as [your job title] for [your business]. Mark Jackson, founder of Vizion Interactive, wrote a scathing post about a review platform. He should be reaching out to you shortly and we hope to find a solution than makes you smile. They expect to see negative reviews. Do it without an expectation of return. J.M. I’m [your name] and I work as [your job title] for [your business]. We love letting customers know that if a problem arises, we are totally invested in seeing it fixed for them. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer. Reinforce Your Company’s Standard Values. Beginning and ending with a name improve your odds of humanizing the conversation. Aha such a nice and beautiful content i am much impressed by it. One form of using social proof to boost conversions is positive action notification popups. In fact, if you're dealing with a vengeful customer, the chance of this working is very low percentage. We're using your feedback to [concise list of changes]. I'd like to do whatever I can to correct our mistake and earn your forgiveness. They're going to share the facts and details of their situation: their experience, the events in question and specific details. This gives solution seeking customers a way to solve their problem. And this makes a lot of sense when you really think about it. Just be sure to use the appropriate apology language. If your response comes off as purely templated, your angry and upset customers will see that. These reviews are factual. That’s because you’ve invested so much into your business. Inside you'll find several common review responses to negative reviews, remember to use them smartly and modify them according to your current scenario and add appropriate names, salutations, Dear [name], We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our [store/office/other]. Increase Trust, Conversions and Sales NOW. How should you respond to a customer's review when you've let them down? This could be issuing a refund, doing the work for free, replacing a particular item. 5. Check out this example involving a car dealership. 2. If there is a negative review because of something you are responsible for, then apologize. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but clearly thats not what happened here. They don’t know how great you are, how much you care about their experience with your product, and how badly you want to serve your customers. So sorry to hear about your troubling situation. What can we do to make this right? Dear [Name], we want to extend our sincerest apologies corcerning all the issues that you have faced. Subject: Absolutely the worst place to go!!! I'm not pretending that negative reviews are good for your business. Hey! I completely understand if you're angry and simply looking for space/closure. Nathan Thompson is a father, a writer, and a lover of travel (in that order). I can [concise list of solutions/action steps]. As I reserve the right to work with people who are positive and polite I notified him I wouldn’t be working with his child, after which he immediately took to the website from where he contacted me and left a long, very negative review full of inaccuracies (clearly a revenge act). Here’s a negative review response example of a business owner likely taking a review too personally: This is a funny response to read if you’re not involved in the situation or plan on going to that particular restaurant. You can also email us at [email id] and we will get back to you promptly. Finally, we have a template to follow up with customers to ask for some feedback, another revie…