Thanks, Netgear GS108Tv2, 8-port PoE Smart Switch, "M LAN-p2" to:  Netgear GS108Tv2 LAN-port 1, GS108Tv2 LAN-p2: Samsung smart Tv via F/sUtp/  Cat6/ 0,5 meters, GS108Tv2 LAN-p3: Samsung Soundbar via F/sUtp/  Cat6/ 0,75 meters, GS108Tv2 LAN-p4: Telenet Digital TV via F/sUtp/  Cat6/ 0,5 meters, GS108Tv2 LAN-p5: Playstation 4 via Utp/  Cat5e/  1 meter. The netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200 router, with breakthrough Tri-band WiFi delivers multiple bands for homes with many WiFi devices. NEW: Nighthawk App to quickly setup the extender, check WiFi settings, view a list of devices connected to the extender and more. I'm a bit confused about how to configure the Nighthawk R8000 X6 as an access point. Tips ... Due to COVID-19 we are still experiencing unusually high call volume. Samsung curved Soundbar: Just after or equal to TV because they coöperate via LAN or if necessary wifi is possible. WiFi Router & Gigabit cable modem Eurodocsis/Docsis 3.0. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Internet comes from the street via COAX, I have as ISP (Telenet n.v.). How to update the Firmware on your Wireless Mesh Range Extender using the Wizard Never had any problem. Ifyou're curious, you could run the experiment. Netgear NightHawk R8000 X6 - Ultimate setup. For instructions on other NETGEAR routers, see I’m setting up my NETGEAR router for the first time, how do I set it to Access Point (AP) mode? For more inf ormation, see Connect With the NETGEAR Installation Assistant on page 15. Secure Boot feature on the Nighthawk X6 Mesh extender ensures that only NETGEAR signed software can run on the device. Note • Connect with web br owser setup. Followthe instructions. I also have some questions, to get the maximum out of my NightHawk Features. Other extenders create separate WiFi network name (SSID) than the router’s WiFi, causing disconnect and reconnect. Follow the instructions. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. However the one you referenced listed the R8000 and this one doesn't? To configure VLAN IPTV setup on your Nighthawk router: Use a computer or Wi-Fi device that is connected to your Nighthawk router. I'd guess that you could use (waste) a LAN port if you want to. Macbook Pro"Osx El Capitan": Highest priority. Your WiFi devices like the smartphones and laptops will remain connected to the same network name as you move around your house and yard. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. MU-MIMO capability requires both router and client device to support MU-MIMO. The TV is on the WAN port side of the R8000, so the USB drive should be inaccessible. Niu device. Connect your Smart TVs and game consoles to the one of the two gigabit Ethernet ports. Pair with your existing ISP modem to enhance WiFi for your small office or home office and expand your network. Without changing your ISP router or gateway, you can now experience ultimate whole-home WiFi coverage. Is this really correct? Netgear NightHawk R8000 X6 - Ultimate setup. Due to COVID-19 we are still experiencing unusually high call volume. Nighthawk X6 Mesh Extender creates a seamless network throughout your home by using the same WiFi network name (SSID) as your router. We’ll notify you shortly. And when I game on the ps4 I mostly play online. Utp/Rj45/  Cat5e/  10 meters to LAN switch.