1 Gbps is max, is that what you mean? Else it would not connect right now. Netgear really need to address their problems with Orbi. The normal update once again did not work and had to re-setup the router +2 satellites again. Easy to setup. 3. Other comapny routers handle things differently? High speed4. Don’t worry about those numbers, HD. Once connected all devices switched over. Have had one firmware update in the 1.5 month period I owned it. You have to get this system. Simple setup and WiFi management are all made possible by way of the Orbi app. 2. What would you suggest I buy? The Orbi RBK752 will come with Armor protection ready right out of the box. They are apples and oranges, Jon. That was painful and should not be required. Yes, if your router connects to a third party, that third party can see everything. Orbi AX4200 (RBK753) Tri-band WiFi 6 Mesh System for an MSRP of $599.99 USD. I can't rave enough about it. But the coverage is not as good as it advertised. The system DOES support wired backhaul but it won’t use all bands for the front haul. Setup out of the box was very easy. The RBK75x is the same as the RBK85x except it comes with more modest hardware specs. Hi Dong, What does “surrender your privacy, at all times.” mean? Check out this post and the related ones, Sam. Please report by highlighting it and pressing Ctrl Enter Thank you! NETGEAR, Inc., the leading provider of mesh WiFi systems that power today’s smart homes and small businesses, is introducing the next WiFi 6 member of the Orbi Mesh WiFi family, NETGEAR Orbi WiFi 6 AX4200 Tri-band Mesh Systems (RBK752/753).Joining the flagship Orbi WiFi 6 AX6000 Tri-band Mesh System (RBK852), this new Orbi Mesh System, with its attractive price point, is designed … or towards use devices? I needed a mesh router and decided for Orbi RBK50 mostly because the dedicated backhaul(wireless or wired). 2) If CAT5 cable is not available at 1 location, can I connect 1 satellite over CAT5 to main router and let 2nd satellite connect/sync using wifi backhaul to main router? I’m choosing between these 3 Wifi 6 Mesh systems and having trouble deciding. I ended up buying for my work when we got NBN. It’s not as bad as others have reported but would appreciate more stability. So, the question is if my cables support 10g, what do I need from the modem to router (perhaps nothing) and from router to switch (TrendNet TEG-30284 which has 4 10G SFP+ ports) – one them I plugged 10f sfp+ copper transceiver but not plugged anything into it. Hi everyone. To safeguard the home network in this time of heightened online activity, NETGEAR Armor powered by Bitdefender on Orbi Mesh WiFi Systems is the ideal solution with an award-winning cybersecurity designed to protect all internet-connected devices within a home from viruses, malware, stolen passwords, identity theft and hacking, whether at home or on the go. Don a mask! I will likely be connecting an unmanaged switch to one of the ports on the office satellite to feed several devices that require a wired connection (some lab equipment, and a few raspberry pi’s that I like to have a wired connection). All other devices on wifi now have great coverage in the house and routinely get 45+mbps on wifi. Link Aggregation means you can combine two network ports into a 2 Gbps connection, there are WAN LA and LAN LA, this Orbi has none. Tri-band mesh WiFi provides a network of wireless router and satellites with a dedicated data connection from router to satellite to ensure the best performance and reach through the entire home. Nonetheless, the Costo order arrived today, while Amazon won’t be able to send me the ASUS set that I orderd until a week before classes begin. It was so frustrating. But it works! 2) OR with NEtgear Other people/neighbors can tap into my wifi home network? I also love the ability to set up a separate guest wifi, that doesn't have access to the home network. Drop outs are ISP related and never the ORBI. So I returned it and got a replacement. . I'm very happy with my purchase. You can use the RT-AX58U in the Access Point or Media Bridge mode. Orbi WiFi 6 Mesh Systems are also designed to deliver on the gigabit internet speeds promised by service providers, with the RBK752/753 supporting internet speeds of up to 1 Gigabit and RBK852/853 supporting up to 2.5 Gigabit speeds for those lucky enough to have it. All in all I still feel Im in a better place than before buying. It required someone with better knowledge than we had to get it to work with the ISP's modem/router but once up and running, it was seamless. ❤️. From online exercise classes, to online gaming, to live video meetings, to streaming of on-demand online video, all these activities may now take place simultaneously without interruption with an Orbi WiFi 6 Mesh network. Our weekly newsletter includes a recap of our reviews and a run down of the most popular tech news that we published. Generally, folks are more worried about the other way around — when a client can work with both and still chooses to use the slower one. How to Stay Safe Online: It’s All on You! So it’s Easiest to replace the Archer C7 with the Orbi Router, otherwise the two wifi setups will fight and you will have two routers back to back.