We're glad you enjoyed the live music! Click here to learn more or control your settings. On World Vegetarian Day, Thursday, October 1st, Hard Rock Cafe Dublin will begin serving new vegetarian offerings. Hard Rock Cafe Dublin are delighted to support the upcoming Rock Against Homelessness gig in Olympia Theatre on March 3rd. love fleet st.lovely people, food not so good! We look forward to re-opening the restaurant and you can dine with us again! Fans will now find juices such as Beetroot, Orange and Ginger; Kale and Apple; Spinach Pineapple and Flax Seed on the menu. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, hrcdublin, Assistant General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, hrcdublin, Marketing at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review. On World Vegetarian Day, Thursday, October 1st, Hard Rock Cafe Dublin will begin serving new vegetarian offerings. Have a great day! A great place to enjoy some quality, A ZOOTV Trabant is in here, you can find the other one in HRC Berlin. Thanks for the great review. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dublin, Hotels near The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition, Hotels near EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, South American Restaurants for Lunch in Dublin, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dublin, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in South City Centre. Located in the middle of temple bar", "Tasting Irish beers & life music - both are perfect :)", "Chef's homemade seafood chowder ve traditional irish stew olağanüstü bayıldımmm", "Had a great time. Our waiter Julian couldn’t have been more customer focused, I...More, Hi Rebecca, I've passed your feedback onto the team so we can make sure to get it right for next time. Dave. Hard Rock Cafe is celebrating Vegetarian Awareness Month by expanding its legendary menu offerings and introducing brand new limited-time meatless options. A little quieter than usual but still the same great service and quality of food. the band where great. Does this place have any happy hours etc? Will go...More, Dear Guest, Great place to take your friends, if you hate your friends. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Typical American style, friendly staff and fast and tasty food. Expensive, An okay standby if you are in. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. I would consider it very family friendly aswell, although it is expensive the food is great, the drink is great as well as the service. Our next live gig is Friday 21st of August. Twisted Mac, Chicken & Cheese 100% all natural grilled chicken breast, sliced and served on cavatappi pasta tossed in a four-cheese sauce blend with diced red peppers. A computer-generated image of the new Hard Rock Hotel, which Tifco plans to open in Dublin in 2020. Are you sure you want to delete this question? 12 Fleet Street Temple Bar, Dublin D02 X028 Ireland. Lots of pubs and live music. More than 25 meatless options were developed, and the menu will feature a selection of the new items, including a variety of vegetarian burgers, wraps, salads and juices. All is One, Is the restaurant still closed for refurbishment? No idea tbh The first Hard Rock Cafe opened on June 14, 1971, in London, England, and from there the brand has expanded to major cities and exotic locations around the world. Recently I have been quite disappointed by the change of ingredients in their menu but this is not why I was disappointed by the one in Dublin. Awesome place as usual in iconic part of the city. The 15 Best Places for Irish Beer in Dublin, The 15 Best Places for Cocktails in Dublin, The 15 Best Places for Guinness in Dublin, http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/dublin/menu.aspx. Your kind words mean a lot to us! Hi there, Thanks for popping by. Please do yourself a favour and do not order, Tasty good, good ambiance, slightly pricer than expected but my first time in a Hard Rock, Don't go downstairs if you want food (that'd be nice to know, dear, The cheapest pints in Temple Bar. This was a quick lunch and a few drinks at lunchtime, as a first visit it was good. Yes, they take reservations. Thanks for the lovely review, we're delighted that you enjoyed your Hard Rock experience! This really isn't the standard we set out for ourselves. Dear Marie, Nice American decoration. Hard Rock Team. But bring plenty of cash as it's pricy. There is a great window table where you can watch the world go by as you eat. Hi Johnny, ", "Brilliant ataff, FAB steak and Captains Brownie FROM HEAVEN! Which is a must We'll pass on your feedback to Luisa and Julian too! We were well spaced from other guests and felt safe. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. She is a true star. Tune in on the latest offers, new releases, exclusives, and more! The new selections will include innovative menu items, such as the Quinoa Burger; Southwest Spiced Tofu and Black Bean Wrap; and Roasted Root Vegetables and Kale Salad. The first Hard Rock Cafe opened on June 14, 1971, in London, England, and from there the brand has expanded to major cities and exotic locations around the world. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Would not venture here again, Hi Anne, The service, however, was poor. And if so, when will it be open? Thanks so much for the lovely review. Stay Safe, Hard Rock Cafe is celebrating Vegetarian Awareness Month by expanding its legendary menu offerings and introducing brand new limited-time meatless options. Hard Rock Cafe is celebrating Vegetarian Awareness Month by expanding its legendary menu offerings and introducing brand new limited-time meatless options. If you have any more particular feedback relating to your...More. Dublin's no.1 dining & live music venue. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. New York strip steak, grilled and topped with herb butter, served with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. Thanks a mil for visiting and for taking the time to review. We're sorry that you didn't enjoy your Hard Rock experience. 5 of us went for dinner. Also live music in the rock shop. Glad you enjoyed the window table and Temple Bar's goings-on! Thanks for visiting and for taking the time to leave the lovely review! All is One, Hope to see you again soon :) Our server (sorry we don’t remember your name) was fantastic and she looked after us really well. Hard Rock Cafe added items in various menu categories of classic all-American cuisine to give guests the widest variety of options, including offerings for vegan guests. Curated by the excellent Fontaines D.C. and benefitting Focus Ireland, this will be a night to remember for a cause we can't forget. i'll share your feedback with all our team and make sure this doesn't happen again. Hard Rock Cafe is a global phenomenon with 185 cafes that are visited by nearly 80 million guests each year. Had a lovely lunch at the rock. We hope to see you again soon. Hard Rock Cafe, Dublin: See 2,378 unbiased reviews of Hard Rock Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #476 of 2,740 restaurants in Dublin. food was tasty and cocktail delicious. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Hard Rock Team, The atmosphere here is just fantastic, couldn’t have faulted it. Hi Kevin, We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing, Don't forget your VAT! Nicest staff/people we've met so far on our trip to Dublin! Hard Rock Team. Julian is a rock-star, glad you enjoyed his service. We look forward to seeing you again. Dave, Just popped in for burger and pint, My girlfriend and me were warmly welcomed by Luisa. Sign Up & Get 15% OFF! We went for just tea and dessert so no reservation was required. It's a little stuffy here and there are lesser choices compared to other HR outlets around the world. We're glad you enjoyed the experience and felt safe in our restaurant. But. Online Hard Rock Store. Set in Temple Bar, Dublin's historic cultural quarter. I was not even...More, Guinness was good but it was far to expensive The main meals were served before several of our party had finished their starters,...More, Dear Guest, I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience. I have been a big fan of the Hard Rock Cafe chain for years. You should probably check out a different (better) bar in the area instead. Me, having a decade working in hospitality was absolutely happy with the service the waiter Julian gave us, he's amazingly entertaining, fast and completely into his job. I went to the Hard Rock Cafe on my own on my first day of freedom as I desperately needed to get out of the...More, Hi Lydia, Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can’t wait to return for more. The food was excellent, as expected. We look forward to welcoming you back. Good spot for a casual night out. Hope to see you there! Not worth the money also no toilet paper in the ladies Great atmosphere", Created by Harley Acres200 items • 40 followers, Created by Alwin Sitton - SU277 items • 44 followers, Created by Gina Ciullo90 items • 63 followers, Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh 20 George Street, Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow 179 Buchanan Street. We took the family plate with an additional whiskey sauce. We where accomodated quickly and food and drinks orders taken straight away. ", "The portion was really big and it was a good price. Despite all the negative reviews, we had a blast. Join Hardrock Rewards to skip the line. On World Vegetarian Day, Thursday, October 1st, Hard Rock Cafe Dublin will begin serving new vegetarian offerings. There was live music which added to the night. The food was fresh and well prepared, service was excellent. We hope to welcome you back again sometime. Find out more, Hard Rock Café Launches New Vegetarian Menu, Easter Bunnies hop to Bewley’s Grafton St, NoLIta Celebrates Their 2nd Birthday with the Ultimate Birthday Weekender, Dublin supermarkets offering elderly and priority hours, DublinTown Cafes Bars Restaurants With Outdoor Seating or Take Away, SOLE & FIRE Steakhouse are nominated at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards, Quinoa Burger – Quinoa burger patty with cheddar cheese, arugula, hummus, tomato and grilled onion, Southwest Spiced Tofu and Black Bean Wrap – Tofu and southwest black bean mixture wrapped in a flour tortilla, Roasted Root Vegetables and Kale Salad – Roasted beets, carrots, turnips, rutabaga, kale, tofu and spicy pecans tossed with an apple cider vinegar and olive oil mixture sprinkled with green onions, Crispy Fried Cauliflower Wrap – Crispy cauliflower with tomatoes, hummus, pickled red onion, cilantro and garlic oil  wrapped in a flour tortilla, Roasted Beetroot Salad – Roasted beetroot and baby spinach sprinkled with feta cheese and caramelized walnuts/pecans served with honey balsamic dressing, Black Bean Burger – Black bean quinoa burger patty with arugula, tomato, tofu cream.