Made You Look [NY FADE Remix] – Nas ft. KRS-One [1:47] Best of all-time as far as I'm concerned. 07. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs. Ghostbusters [Intro] – Ray Parker Jr. [0:00] They must have really needed the money because this vehicle certainly didn't advance anyone's career and definitely won't garner respect from anyone for their role selection. item 1 A New Wave (DVD disc) Andrew Keegan, Lacey Chabert, John Krasinski 1 -, item 3 A New Wave (DVD) SHIPS FAST NO CASE NO ART EXCELLENT CONDITION 3 -, item 4 A New Wave (DVD) Andrew Keegan, Lacey Chabert, John Krasinski NEW 4 -, item 5 A NEW WAVE 2007 Indie Comedy dvd LACEY CHABERT John Krasinski WILLIAM SADLER 5 -, item 6 A New Wave (DVD, 2007) DVD DISC ONLY 6 -, 2.7 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings. Please try again. nWave is a state-of-the-art 3D animation studio based in Brussels, Belgium. Long Day's Journey into Night DVD, VOD,Blu-ray, online Available now. The music is spot on and the interviews are classic. at could make this movie worthy of watching. View cart for details. Once Were Brothers: Robby Robertson And The Band [Blu-ray] Martin Scorsese. In this riveting and star studded documentary, Program Director Denis McNamara, the 'LIR crew and the biggest artists of the era tell the story of how they battled the FCC, the record labels, corporate-radio and all the conventional rules to create a musical movement that brought the New Wave to America. Ce DVD est sensas !! So sit back, take your shoes off and pass the barf bags!Read full review, I was lured in by the misleading Pulp Fiction/Reservoir Dogs marketing ploy. No ratings or reviews yet No ratings or reviews yet. F.U.S. Podcast: Play in new window | Download (518.4MB) | Embed Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS 01. I agree with another reviewer, ferriswheeler69, that this has the worst ending possible! AU $22.50. Parmis les premières vidéos visionnées sur la toute nouvelle MTV, celles des 80's sont les meilleures. digital I found it interesting as to the musical history of that post-punk period; bands playing synthesizers instead of guitars, having a different visual style and sound. Those were fun times with lots of cool new great music... most of it coming from England. There's a problem loading this menu right now. item 3 Tidal Wave (2009 Korean) DVD NEW 3 - Tidal Wave (2009 Korean) DVD NEW. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Doc about Modern Rock (or 80s rock) radio station. Heck, even the family dog hacked up on this one and he snacks on date expired road kill! Purchased this as a birthday gift for my stuck in the 80's husband. Buy this movie! Freaks Come Out At Night – Whodini [0:14] Are You Ready For Freddy – The Fat Boys [8:59] If, for whatever the reason, you feel compelled that you must watch it.....rent, don't buy (make sure the clerk wraps it in a brown paper bag!) Murder Was The Case – Snoop Dogg [35:35] Bonus features include: Unseen interviews with WLIR Staff: Delphine Blue, Ben Manilla, Jeff 'Beck' Carlson, , Unseen interviews with WLIR Staff: Donna Donna, Malibu Sue McCann, Larry 'The Duck' Dunn, Unseen interview with Ed Steinberg, founder of RockAmerica, Unseen interview with Grammy wining producer Steve Thompson, Unseen interview with Eddie Lundon and Gary Daly of China Crisis, Unseen interview with Curt Smith, founding member of Tears for Fears, Unseen interview with Lol Tolhurst, founding member of The Cure, Unseen interview with Nick Rhodes founding member of Duran Duran, Unseen interview with Billy Idol, Unseen interviews with WLIR Program Director Denis McNamara, Unseen interview with Director Ellen Goldfarb, Unseen interview with Jim Murtha and DJ Bird, Unseen interview with Cassie Reilly, daughter of Denis McNamara, Unseen interview with Dan McNamara, son of Denis McNamara. because this is a movie not worth watching to the end much less a second time and you'll lose friends if you give it to them to watch! See all. 12. Mad World: An Oral History of New Wave Artists and Songs That Defined the 1980s, All That You Can't Leave Behind - 20th Anniversary [2CD Deluxe Edition], Power Corruption and Lies (Definitive Edition)(2CD/2DVD/1LP), Creem: America's Only Rock 'n' Roll Magazine, Goats Head Soup [2CD 2020 Deluxe Edition]. DISLIKES: The film jumps around a lot instead of logically following scene to scene; The filming/camera's pan in & out too much, and I'd consider it to be a "B" rating film; wasn't what I expected from viewing the trailer (which is why I bought it). 08. Was curious as to how quickly the West Coast embraced the new UK music vs the East Coast, but sounds like parallel evolution. 05. It is now located at wlir.fm. Honestly, all across the board their performances here are just dismal. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Freaks Come Out At Night – Whodini [0:14] 03. I think with a little editing and better photography/filming, it could have been a class "A" film like Ocean's series. Get 3 for the price of 2. DVD. 3 A.M. – Eminem [1:09] Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. This title will be released on November 24, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. But WLIR claims to be the first in the US to bring this new format to US ears in 1982. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Includes such MTV staples as: Duran Duran 'Hungry Like The Wolf', Big Country 'In A Big Country', Madness 'Our House' and many more. I’ll be buying some as well, Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2020. item 3 Various Artists More New Wave (DVD 2002 Disky) DVD 928109 Kim Wilde, Duran Duran 3 - Various Artists More New Wave (DVD 2002 Disky) DVD 928109 Kim Wilde, Duran Duran. Excellent movie I could watch a few more times. LIKES: The theme / plot is a subject that captures your attention - a guy who feels like a loser, even though he isn't, and gets hooked up with some 'friends' who are greedy, conjur up this idea of robbing a bank and then carry out their plan.