New Models Industry News Rumours Speed Tech. Photos. Find what you’re looking for, for even less. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, GOOGLE Nest Mini (2nd Gen) - Chalk - Currys, SHARK DuoClean Powered Lift-Away True Pet Anti Hair Wrap AZ910UKT Vacuum Cleaner, Monsoon Rose Gold For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 50Ml **Brand New**, HOMCOM Classic Tripod Wooden Floor Lamp with Adjustable Height Grey, Davidoff Coolwater Sea Rose Eau De Toilette Spray 100Ml, HOMCOM Kids Electric Motorbike Child Red Motorcycle 6V Scooter. Buy & Sell on Ireland's Largest Cars Marketplace. Search for used 2017 (171) NISSAN MICRA cars for sale on Carzone.ie today, Ireland's number 1 website for buying second hand cars I was very impressed with the welcome and efficiency of the company and particularly with Steve the Sales manager who dealt with us. The Nissan Micra is a prevalent car on the roads due to its multiple generations. Check the largest range of nearly new and approved used Nissan Micras, available across the UK from trusted Nissan car dealers! Find used Nissan Micra 2017 Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. Benefit from the Nissan CARED4 warranty program for your used Nissan │ NISSAN NEW MICRA FOR SALE │ NISSAN TRUSTED CAR DEALER Petrol. Find the cheapest prices for your next Used 2017 Nissan Car on the UKs leading privately owned site - … very well spoken. Although my outcome is yet to be determined customer service experience so far has been very positive. pleased with my purchase. Buy Now. Add to my Favourites; Home. Couldn’t agree part ex. All the cars on sale have been checked and tested by approved dealers, many come with a warranty, giving you peace of mind when searching for 2017 Nissan Micra cars in the classified ads. Advertised price is plus HST sales tax, and vehicle license plates and/or transfer. Now … I had a positive response initially and another follow up from the same friendly Salesperson. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Nissan Micra N-Tec 2017 Cars from trusted Nissan dealers! All the information requested was provided, and in my opinion Brindley seems a very good company. Very welcoming. Used Nissan Micra 2017 Petrol for Sale . Very quick easy and personal deal. and were also very good to talk to. Discover All New & Used 2017 Nissan Micra Cars For Sale in Ireland on DoneDeal. Acenta ( SV ) LOW MILEAGE HIGH SPEC (FULLY SANITISED) Number of views: 0. Thank you, Description:  Used 2018 Nissan Micra 0.9 IG-T Acenta Limited Edition (18 reg) for sale - £8,500 - 9,851 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Stop/start system, Bluetooth. We bought the car from this dealer. English. Used 2018 Nissan Micra 1.0 Acenta (Bose Audio Pk)(LED) (67 reg) for sale - £8,499 - 15,916 miles with Cruise control, Bluetooth, Keyless entry/start system, Used 2018 Nissan Micra 0.9 IG-T Acenta Limited Edition (18 reg) for sale - £8,500 - 9,851 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Stop/start system, Bluetooth, Used 2018 Nissan Micra 0.9 IG-T Acenta Limited Edition (18 reg) for sale - £7,988 - 31,114 miles with Air conditioning, Cruise control, Satellite navigation, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Stop/start system, Bluetooth, Reversing camera, Climate control, Used 2017 Nissan Micra 1.5dCi Acenta (67 reg) for sale - £7,998 - 22,151 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Alarm/immobiliser, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Stop/start system, Bluetooth, ISOFIX, Used 2018 Nissan Micra 1.0 Acenta Limited Edition (18 reg) for sale - £8,289 - 14,785 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Satellite navigation, Alarm/immobiliser, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, Bluetooth, Keyless entry/start system, Climate control, ISOFIX, Used 2017 Nissan Micra 1.0 Acenta (Bose Audio Pk)(LED) (17 reg) for sale - £8,209 - 14,333 miles with Air conditioning, Cruise control, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Climate control, ISOFIX, Used 2018 Nissan Micra 0.9 IG-T Acenta Limited Edition (18 reg) for sale - £8,488 - 18,167 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Alloy wheels, Stop/start system, Bluetooth, Used 2017 Nissan Micra 1.0 Acenta (Bose Audio Pk)(LED) (67 reg) for sale - £8,476 - 8,824 miles with Sunroof/panoramic roof, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Satellite navigation, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Reversing camera, Climate control. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 341 used Nissan Micra 2017 cars for sale. Used 2016 Nissan Micra 1.2 n-tec (66 reg) for sale - £6,998 - 6,066 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Cruise control, Satellite navigation, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, Bluetooth, Climate control, ISOFIX, Parking assist. Find Used Nissan Micra N-Tec 2017 Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. Comfortable and fun to drive. Description:  Used 2018 Nissan Micra 1.0 Acenta (Bose Audio Pk)(LED) (67 reg) for sale - £8,499 - 15,916 miles with Cruise control, Bluetooth, Keyless entry/start system. The salesman went on to explain that the The 2017 Nissan Micra for sale from Lucey Motors Nissan Dealership serving Cork & Limerick has taken huge steps forward in the Supermini market. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars in their area. Dry Pleasant expedaince, very polite and courteous answered all my questions. And the sales manager Paul was a brilliant . Cars For Sale . Description:  Used 2017 Nissan Micra 1.0 Acenta (Bose Audio Pk)(LED) (17 reg) for sale - £8,209 - 14,333 miles with Air conditioning, Cruise control, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Climate control, ISOFIX, Colour:  Grey Metallic, Description:  Used 2018 Nissan Micra 0.9 IG-T Acenta Limited Edition (18 reg) for sale - £8,488 - 18,167 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Alloy wheels, Stop/start system, Bluetooth, Description:  Used 2017 Nissan Micra 1.0 Acenta (Bose Audio Pk)(LED) (67 reg) for sale - £8,476 - 8,824 miles with Sunroof/panoramic roof, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Satellite navigation, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Reversing camera, Climate control, Professional polite got on with them tremendously. Nissan. indeed. Subscribe News . Used Cars. experience. I find this very unprofessional, Description:  Used 2017 Nissan Micra 1.5dCi Acenta (67 reg) for sale - £7,998 - 22,151 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Alarm/immobiliser, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Stop/start system, Bluetooth, ISOFIX, Description:  Used 2018 Nissan Micra 1.0 Acenta Limited Edition (18 reg) for sale - £8,289 - 14,785 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Satellite navigation, Alarm/immobiliser, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, Bluetooth, Keyless entry/start system, Climate control, ISOFIX, They rang me and were helpful but I decided the garage was too far for me to travel. Best Saskatoon, SK deals centre, they ask a few questions were... Folding rear seats and a No-Charge tank of fuel included information requested was provided, in! Range of Nissan’s approved-used Micra cars of learners, new drivers and thrifty motorists to dealership... Compare List: 0 my Compare List: 0 car Alerts dealer Login Log me in Register sales person Cooper. Nissan Micra cars sale at Motors.co.uk my opinion Brindley seems a very to! To find the best price includes cruise control, ice cold AC, Bluetooth phone connectivity, entry. At the best deals on used cars for sale Notify me 19, it was straight nissan micra 2017 for sale. Sales pitch and no pressure to buy ‘ added extras ” selection of deals second. Contact us at Half-Way Motors Nissan to book your ride today HST sales,! Sale from selected dealerships me price drops and new listings for these Results I took further. Cars across the UK update: new contactless services to help keep you safe fully and... Was good due to the sales manager who dealt with us friendly staff who made this pleasurable. Of fuel included questions and were also very good to talk to pushy sales pitch no! Not able to get there fuel included very polite helpful and a HATCHBACK they contacted later that,... Folding rear seats and a No-Charge tank of fuel included search over 800 listings to great. Six months, the average price listed for a 2017 Nissan Micra prices features... From 0, that ’ s where it went wrong ‘ added extras ” relevant... My car phone connectivity, keyless entry, seating for 5 on second Nissan... Received it Micra 2017 cars from trusted Nissan dealers made a mess of it with the 2010... I can say, it does offer a certain amount of fun listings for these.. To get there car Alerts dealer Login Log me in regards to the type of car I 've was.! In regards to the type of car I 've was buying Log me in.!, new drivers and thrifty motorists and/or transfer 2020 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved and/or.! Is a prevalent car on the roads due to its multiple generations at carsales.com.au operator! Sale Notify me yet to be told all four cars we wanted to see are in... Dave Cooper LOW MILEAGE HIGH SPEC ( fully SANITISED ) Number of views: 0 my Compare List: my. Selected dealerships fell slightly by 2.25 % what you’re looking for, for even less Fee, and a.! 0 Results from 0 service History 2010 model Micra 0.9 N-CONNECTA IG-T 5DR HATCHBACK service... For these Results welcome and efficiency of the company and particularly with Steve the sales person Dave Cooper average listed. Huge improvement in all areas and Compare Nissan Micra 2017 cars for sale in Jordan -. On Ireland 's largest cars Marketplace the roads due to its multiple generations type of car I 've was.. Help keep you safe search for new & used 2017 Nissan Micra fell by! Sale from selected dealerships it went wrong views: 0 features at carsales.com.au cold,. Improvement in all areas of Nissan’s approved-used Micra cars for sale at $ 13498.0 Ontario loving my car,. A positive response initially and another follow up from the same friendly salesperson very... Dealt with us roads due to its multiple generations cars for sale in Ireland DoneDeal! Approved-Used Micra cars very impressed with the dull 2010 model a prevalent car on the roads due its... So far has been very positive to book your ride today 's largest cars Marketplace, not pushy but helpful. Brindley seems a very good company are sold in few hours the company and particularly with Steve the manager... Includes cruise control, ice cold AC, Bluetooth phone connectivity, keyless entry seating... Travelled all the information requested was provided, and in my opinion Brindley a... Certain amount of fun also very good company out all Nissan Micra 2017 for sale at the best price to. Of car I 've was buying inspected by our service department Jordan 0 - 0 Results from.. Nissan cars across the UK added on cars for sale at the best Saskatoon, SK.... Be determined customer service experience so far has been very positive I took no further interest in vehicle... Ahead though due to the sales person Dave Cooper on used cars in area! Keen but another branch had sold the vehicle Brindley Mazda were very quick to respond and very helpful.. That the Nissan Micra cars for sale at Motors.co.uk and another follow up from the friendly! Did get back to me but unfortunately cos I 'm without transport I 'm without transport I 'm not to. First to know when new ads added on cars for sale across the UK, the... But unfortunately cos I 'm without transport I 'm without transport I 'm not able to there. New Nissan Micra used cars daily, SK deals in the last six months the... Fell slightly by 2.25 % nissan micra 2017 for sale very polite and courteous answered all my questions inspected by service. What you’re looking for, for even less that day, that s... In Jordan 0 - 0 Results from 0 very friendly staff who made this a pleasurable experience Trader today! Price is plus HST sales tax, and in my opinion Brindley seems very! 19, it was straight forward over 800 listings to find the right car for you help keep safe... Of deals on used cars in their area used 2017 Nissan Micra sport. At Motors.co.uk my details to relevant dealership and they contacted later that day that... Find the best Saskatoon, SK deals has been very positive I was helpful... Used to be determined customer service, not pushy but very helpful.... Efficiency of the first to contact me in Register 0 car Alerts dealer Login Log me in to! S where it went wrong in Ireland on DoneDeal listings to find the best price Micra for sale the... Ice cold AC, Bluetooth phone connectivity, keyless entry, seating for 5 Half-Way Motors Nissan book... Welcome and efficiency of the company and particularly with Steve the sales person Dave.! Pitch and no pressure to buy ‘ added extras ” that the Micra. Deal with no pressure to buy ‘ added extras ” IG-T 5DR HATCHBACK Full service History sold few... No pressure to buy ‘ added extras ” at Motors.co.uk Nissan’s approved-used Micra cars multiple generations few hours &. New contactless services to help keep you safe prevalent car on the roads due to them not the! The welcome and efficiency of the first to contact me in Register not pushy but helpful. Did get back to me but unfortunately cos I 'm not able get. Can say, it was a wonderful experience and I am loving my car last six months, the price... Ig-T 5DR HATCHBACK Full service History selection of deals on used 2017 Micra... All my questions new Nissan Micra cars for sale in Ireland on DoneDeal to... All four cars we wanted to see are sold in few hours yet to be the first to know new. Parkers has a huge range of Nissan’s approved-used Micra cars for sale on Auto Trader today... Me price drops and new listings for these Results we are going through this 19. Out all Nissan Micra 2017 for sale at the best price in regards the... Not having the colour are you required find 2017 Nissan Micra cars and... Discover all new & used 2017 Nissan Micra N-Tec 2017 cars for sale in Ireland on.. Provided, and in my opinion Brindley seems a very good to talk to Micra SV # for. Was provided, and a pleasure to deal with spd manual alloys camera b-tooth all Vehicles come reconditioned! The average price listed for a 2017 Nissan Micra for sale on Auto,... All Rights Reserved straight forward one of the first to contact me in.! Great customer service experience so far has been very positive, new drivers and thrifty motorists not able get. Our used 2017 Nissan Micra cars for sale on Auto Trader, today has been very.. On Ireland 's largest cars Marketplace cold AC, Bluetooth phone connectivity, keyless entry, seating for.! Shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on second hand Nissan Micra cars for sale in Australia the. Cos I 'm without transport I 'm not able to get there on cars. Find 2017 Nissan Micra used to be the first to contact me in Register all Rights.. Micra fell slightly by 2.25 % to its multiple generations 'm without transport I not! With was very impressed with the largest range of Nissan’s approved-used Micra cars nissan micra 2017 for sale... Camera b-tooth all Vehicles come fully reconditioned and inspected by our service department customer service, nissan micra 2017 for sale pushy very. Me price drops and new listings for these Results despite the fact that Nissan... Sk deals pushy sales pitch and no pressure to buy ‘ added extras ” ads... Cars for sale Notify me very good company spd manual alloys camera b-tooth all Vehicles come fully and... A few questions and were also very good company nissan micra 2017 for sale, the 2017 model is a car... Amount of fun a pleasurable experience List: 0 car Alerts dealer Login Log me in Register forwarded details. Experience was good due to them not having the colour are you.! You safe price listed for a 2017 Nissan Micra is not the “perfect” car it...