Nobody Praying For Me Lyrics. Let's waste it right "Nobody Praying for Me" has garnered criticism due to similarities with the song "Daisy" by Brand New in their syllabic patterns and lyrical formulas. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Morgan had previously listed Daisy as one of his five favorite albums and Brand New as one of his favorite bands. Put it away Could we come close to having it all? Stand up and break my bones Won't you stay a while? But I still believe It was released on 28 April 2015 as the third single from their sixth studio album Isolate and Medicate. I’m a product of my anger The music video was directed by Sherif Higazy. . Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! (There’s nobody praying for me) Wenn du dich This is you this is me this is all we need more », FAVORITE I make no sound…, ‘Cause if I stand up, I’ll break my bones I need someone to tear me down "Nobody Praying for Me Lyrics." Seether - Nobody Praying For Me Lyrics. I’m a lizard with a poison tongue Check out Nobody Praying For Me song lyrics in English and listen to Nobody Praying For Me song sung by Seether on Gaana.com My love my love my love my love It's very unfortunate, and it's getting worse instead of better". Tell me more And hold me while you wait If only I could wake you up The band is currently signed to Wind-up Records and Musketeer Records. I've been guilty of it too. Heyo! Lyrics to 'Nobody Praying For Me' by Seether. "Nobody Praying for Me" is a song by South African rock band Seether. I’m the one who sacrificed his son Album: Isolate and Medicate. And everybody loves to see a fall unfold Frontman Shaun Morgan said of the video that "our goal in creating this video is for people to educate themselves and make an informed decision on their own, rather than being told by any media outlet saying, this is what you should be thinking, this is what is right. It's very unfortunate, and it's getting worse instead of better". The band is currently signed to Wind-up Records and Musketeer Records. I’m a whisper lost upon wind (Hold me while you wait) And hold me while you wait I’m the child in the manger Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I wish you cared a little more Die deutsche Übersetzung von Nobody Praying for Me und andere Seether Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. more », Seether is a post-grunge/alternative metal band that was formed in 1999 in Pretoria, South Africa. On June 30, Seether released an interactive set of music videos for their single, "Nobody Praying for Me", which centered on perspective when it comes to discrimination and police. My love my love my love my love (Hold me while you wait) Review: RIFF-it. I'm waiting up saving all my precious time I’m a star that’s just a black hole now Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Nobody Praying for Me Lyrics . Ain’t nobody giving up, ’cause nobody gives a fuck There’s nobody praying for me. If you're gonna waste my time My love my love my love my love If only I could wake you up I’m the bullet in a loaded gun, Stand up, I’ll break my bones (Hold me while you wait) Morgan had previously listed Daisy as one of his five favorite albums and Brand New as one of his favorite bands. Won't you stay a while? "Nobody Praying for Me" is a song by South African rock band Seether. brauchst du deinen Namen nicht bei jedem Kommentar anzugeben. Stay a while (Hold me while you wait)   Stay a while (Hold me while you wait) If only I could wake you up Originally named Saron Gas and signed to Musketeer Records in South Africa, the band changed its name with the 2002 release of Disclaimer, its second album and major label debut. anmeldest Artist: Seether. Playlist, Written by: DALE WILLIAM STEWART, JOHN STEPHEN HUMPHREY, SHAUN MORGAN WELGEMOED. (Hold me while you wait) SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Losing light I'm missing my same old us My love my love my love And hold me while you wait I wish that I was good enough (Hold me while you wait) If only I could wake you up (Hold me while you wait) My love my love my love my love Won't you stay a while? Stand up and break my bones When asked in a Reddit AMA about the issue, Morgan responded by stating the band ripped off Brand New "because we are not creative or intelligent enough to write our own music, of course.". The music video was directed by Sherif Higazy. I’m the tree that falls and makes no sound more », FAVORITE   My faith is shaken We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I’m the ember that will burn you down Won't you stay a while? I wish you'd told me this before "Nobody Praying for Me" has garnered criticism due to similarities with the song "Daisy" by Brand New in their syllabic patterns and lyrical formulas. (Hold me while you wait) (Hold me while you wait) RIFF-it good. I've been guilty of it too. On June 30, Seether released an interactive set of music videos for their single, "Nobody Praying for Me", which centered on perspective when it comes to discrimination and police. Originally named Saron Gas and signed to Musketeer Records in South Africa, the band changed its name with the 2002 release of Disclaimer, its second album and major label debut. 12 Nov. 2020. (Hold me while you wait) Highlight. I’m fruit decaying on the ground I wish that I was good enough Everybody wants what they just can’t hold I wish that I was good enough So won't you stay a while? Seether Fanpage Songtexte News Seether. Morgan had previously listed Daisy as one of his five favorite albums and Brand New as one of his favorite bands. Hold me while you wait (Hold me while you wait) Everybody wants what they just can’t hold Nobody Praying For Me Lyrics Seether – Nobody Praying For Me . Rust is showing on my armor (3 fans), Sheet Music  The music video was directed by Sherif Higazy. Everybody wants what they just can’t hold STANDS4 LLC, 2020. (Hold me while you wait) https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/30959249/Seether. I've been guilty of it too. I’m a swallower of anger Won't you stay a while? It was released on 28 April 2015 as the third single from their sixth studio album Isolate and Medicate. So tell me can you turn around? This is you this is me this is all we need "Nobody Praying for Me" has garnered criticism due to similarities with the song "Daisy" by Brand New in their syllabic patterns and lyrical formulas. Think you know music? (Hold me while you wait) I wish you cared a little more . There’s nobody praying for me It's very unfortunate, and it's getting worse instead of better". I’m the water that will drown you STANDS4 LLC, 2020. (3 fans), Sheet Music  (Hold me while you wait) On June 30, Seether released an interactive set of music videos for their single, "Nobody Praying for Me", which centered on perspective when it comes to discrimination and police.