Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2016. I don't drink the whole broth. It's ridiculous to pay over $30 for a box of 12. Enjoy that gourmet-sensational spicy flavor Shin Bowl! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Korean sorcery. It tastes incredible, flavour is mouthwatering. I love this stuff and have for years. Also, I think the spice makes it so that I can't really taste the broth or maybe that's just the flavor, the flavor is Hot, not chicken, not beef, if Hot had a flavor this would be it. The taste’s quite strong even I only added half package of the spice. I am a big fan of Chinese instant noodles. This Spicy Soup Bowl may make you sweat and if you enjoy food with a kick these are the noodles for you. About NONGSHIM Founded in South Korea in 1965, NONGSHIM is a food manufacturer specializing in instant noodles and snacks. Really good. This page works best with JavaScript. Of course you pay shipping there but it might be worth buying these there if you are buying multiple boxes and if the price stays like this here. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I don't know why there's such difference but this smaller paper cup instant ramyun tastes so much better than the big bowl (plastic microwavable) version or even the packaged Shin ramyun. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. It’s hard on my stomach after I had 2 cups. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The bowl itself is quite large, but the noodles inside only fill up about a 1/3 of the bowl. They may be prepared in 3 to 4 minutes. Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. By Greg Taniguchi August 28, 2020 August 28, 2020. 2 offers from CDN$38.49. At Hmart.com, these are $7.99 for a box of 6. Unless you are, in which case we could never be friends. These be hawt. Spicccy, but that’s coming from someone who doesn’t eat spicy food normally. This is why our recyclable bowls are so amazing! They make for a delicious, quick meal when you are in a hurry. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nongshim Shin Big Bowl Noodle Soup, Gourmet Spicy, 4 Ounce (Pack of 12) at Amazon.com. As soon as it was released on the market, Shin Ramyun became an instant hit among consumers who especially liked bold flavors. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Navigate to Homepage. Got it for him for Christmas. This is one of my favorite soups. CDN$44.36. You should be ashamed. Decent amount of veggies too. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It’s okay to have it once a while, but no more than 1 cup each time in my opinion. At the time of this review about 40% of the reviews mention the word spicy in the review. Our Bowl Noodle line is better than ever! I love these. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I love the size of this product and love how it has six of them in one package. When you have bad flu/cold and have problems with mucus, I eat spicy food. Another spicy hot soup that I now find myself craving and generally prepare late afternoon at work to keep from rushing in the door hungry at the end of the day. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. It is just the right amount too, as some bowls are just too big, and could be 2 - 3 servings. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.