I could not believe it, I expect a warning like that…, My (almost) favourite ramen! For today’s review, we will be trying out a vegan option, the Nongshim Soon Veggie Cup Noodle Soup (Korean: 농심 순라면작은컵) from South Korea. These are amazing.vI only eat vegetarian Noodles. Nongshim Cup Noodle Soup, Kimchi, 2.64 Ounce (Pack of 6), Health Valley Organic Soup, Chicken Noodle, 15 Ounce (Pack of 12), Nissin Top Ramen Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup 3 oz (Pack of 24). Soon Veggie Noodle Soup. Please try again. Mild, Pure and Innocent. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Add less of the packet or spice it up yourself. The savory vegetable broth has its own simple, yet hearty flavors that even the meat lovers will enjoy. Which is lightest: airplane, feather, horse, train or elephant? The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Cancer Warning on the back of the Neoguri spicy seafood noodles. In other words the heat does not overwhelm the flavors. NONGSHIM Soon Veggie Ramen 112g . Mild, Pure and Innocent. Returned to the boil and added the noodles. It has a phenomenal mouth-feel to it. 1.08 € - inkl. Aug 25, 2020 - was eagerly waiting for it's delivery. The vegan veggie by far is the BEST of all the company has to offer. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2018. These have a nice flavor before you cook them, whereas many other brands do not. It's ramen. Mild, Pure and Innocent. :), Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2016. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Nongshim is a Korean food company that produces instant noodles and snacks, which has led the Korean food industry since their establishment in September 1965. But if you're looking for something comparable without the beef or seafood broth, this should satisfy your craving. Since 1994, Nongshim America, Inc. Has successfully brought their exciting tastes of Korea to north America. I consider myself a ramen/r[l]amyeon connoisseur and I’ve tried nearly every ramen Nongshim has on the market here in the USA. Oz. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The vegetable packet is more generous than other brands of ramen (still could be a little bigger, lol). Purchase this product now and earn 2 Points! One minute later , she's back with a little bowl and asks " Can I have little more , with some of that good broth?" As per updates, it was at a nearby city 10 mins away at 4am. They are absolutely the best ramen type noodles I've ever eaten. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This is the best tasting veggie ramen, with high quality noodles, and a blank canvas for your instant ramen creations. close. I read the back of the package, and I noticed a small yellow triangle at the very bottom of the package, with black writing on the dark red packaging, it was almost too small to see, but there it was………….a Cancer warning. The savory vegetable broth has its own simple, yet hearty flavors that even the meat lovers will enjoy. It is spicy enough without being painful. Please try your search again later. About Nongshim; Select Page. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Nongshim is a Korean food company that produces instant noodles and snacks, which has led the Korean food. Soon VEGGIE NOODLE SOUP, made with 100% vegan ingredients, is here and it is delicious! Now in a cup. Soon VEGGIE NOODLE SOUP, made with 100% vegan ingredients, is here and it is delicious!