[/amazon][amazon]<br /> Set up deal alerts for your favorite stores, categories, or products and we'll instantly alert you when a new deal is posted. French Pantry Stainless Steel Check back daily for the best deals as voted and reviewed by real shoppers like you. I will admit in the past I always went for the cheapest ones I could find, but now I know it's totally worth it to spend a few more bucks for quality. Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions of Use. Consider yourself a big saver? I baked gingerbread cookies, and as you can see the ones baked on the Nordicwear pans cracked and I needed a spatula to scrape them off and some of the bottoms were left on the pan whereas the USA Pan cookies baked smooth and came off easily without a spatula needed. I have never put this baking sheet in the dishwasher. Do you have a great deal to share Here are a few of our most popular alerts. I like being able to cook a $#!t-load of cookies in one go! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Good deal here, called my local store to see if they had it and they told me it was a deleted item so the online listing is probably clearance. 3.0 out of 5 stars USA Pan worked better. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Usually a holiday item. These baking sheets from Nordic Ware are perfect for baking cookies, cakes and other goodies! Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $25. 4. 11/5/20 – 11/30/20. SEE TIRE CENTER FOR DETAILS. And it’s on sale through 11/1, Absolutely love this festive holiday planter! All Rights Reserved. alerts for your favorite stores, categories, or We purchased a set of Nordic Ware baking sheets from Costco a few years ago and they are great. Check with your local Costco before you go. That is $4 off Costco’s regular price of $19.99. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet at Amazon.com. deal is posted. Most people cook higher than that. with the Slickdeals community? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, I have go thru a few other sheets pans looking for a sturdy one to accompany my old beat up one, Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2018. Now I'm wondering how many reviews were "plants.". Safer and healthier. While supplies last. It's what makes I like this cooking sheet!!! They fit side by side on my oven racks so I can have 4 jelly roll sized sheets baking, roasting, or reheating at once. This website uses cookies to improve your experience, analyze site traffic and serve targeted ads. I ordered both these Nordicware pans and USA pans at the same time, and used them both for the first time, so there's no difference in age etc. I purchased these previously. I just love Costco and want to share the deals I find, with you. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. These are the worst baking sheets I've ever owned in my 35+ years of baking. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Set up deal us different. I would NOT buy this product again for this reason or recommend it. Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more. Sometimes I use cooling racks inserted into sheet pans in the oven for elevating things like baked potatoes, kabobs, marinated meats for crispness. These cookies do not store any personal information. Costco 2020 Holiday Savings Coupon Book is Out! [/amazon][amazon]<br /> It is very well-made with measurements exactly as described. (Not recommended for dishwasher use.) 10-Speed White Stand Mixer with Tilt-Head, The Best Black Friday Deals Macy's Has Unveiled So Far, The Ins and Outs of Amazon Subscribe and Save, Grill Buying Guide: When and Where to Look for the Best BBQ Deals, Staff Picks: Best Black Friday Discounts for 2020, Where to Find the Best Early Black Friday Tool Deals Right Now.