Great product and well made. Oven Crisp Baking Tray | Nordic Ware I had never considered baking bacon til I came across this thing. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals. Possibly the best new thing i've bought in the last year for my kitchen. Cook at additional 30 second intervals until bacon is completely cooked. Anyone one that does not buy this product needs their head examined. The product is great! Cook it: Place in microwave and cook on high 1 minute per piece of bacon. Clever tool. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. 3. We aim to show you accurate product information. Nordic Ware's line of Natural Commercial Bakeware is designed for commercial use, and exceeds expectations in the home. Be the first to know about new product launches, seasonal recipe features, and exclusive discounts. Nordic Ware Nordic Ware Compact Bacon Tray. W: 6.25 in. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. See All Recipes. Had my doubts but it bakes up a meaty pan of bacon without making a mess. 9 comments. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Excellent for microwave tray. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Cooking Surface: L: 9.75 in. Free shipping . Walmart # 558237623. Nordic Ware microwave safe trays are a perfect substitute for paper or plastic disposable plates and can be used time and again. Perfect for anytime,really. Piggy Wiggy Microwave Bacon Cooker / Splatter Tray w/ Lid - Oink Oink Pig Joie. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Weight: 0.66 lbs. Thanks Again Nordicware, your items are a little pricey, however, they are top quality and well made. Free shipping applies to US Continental orders only. and we have not verified it. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. Highly recommended, Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per week Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Experienced, I use all of my Nordicware Baking and Cooking Products on a daily basis. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Well Made Frequency Used: 1-2 times total Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Experienced, I have purchased many items from Nordic Ware Individual compartments keep your food from mixing. Individual compartments keep your food from mixing. I gave it a rating of 2 assuming that a rating of 1 is perfect (y’all ought to use words or at least words with the numbers to eliminate any confusion). W: 9.75 in. I looked for a little grill thing for my flat baking sheet and came across this product. 2. I bought a similar item some years ago, then recently accidently threw it away, and looked for another everywhere, before finding this one on-line. It Works Great. Already purchased your product? This item: Nordic Ware Oven Crisp Baking Tray, 15"L x 11.38"W x 1.25&Quoth, Silver $15.99 Wilton Easy Layers Sheet Cake Pan, 2-Piece Set $9.99 ($5.00 / 1 Count) AmazonBasics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat - Pack of 2 $13.99 Customers who viewed this item also viewed The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. I bought this product because I’ve been baking our bacon for years but it was a mess and annoyance to drain the grease half way through and turn the bacon on a regular flat baking sheet. I have been looking for one of these for years. Dishwasher use is not recommended as it may discolor or warp the product. Sign up and enjoy email exclusive holiday promotions all November. suppliers and others provide what you see here, For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use. I just got my oven crisp for beacon.