Tip the Saddle downward and slide the other rail between the Saddle Clamps. Next, loosen the indicated Post Knob and insert the Handlebar Post into the Frame until the lower end of the Handlebar Post is below the Frame. For a visual explanation for Commercial S22i Studio Cycle assembly, you can watch the video below for detailed instructions: If you purchased a NordicTrack treadmill, visit our treadmill assembly instructions for NordicTrack commercial treadmills. Attach the Console to the Console Bracket with four M4 x 12mm Machine screws; start all the Machine screws, and then tighten them. UPDATED, September 30, 2020. As of this writing the Nordictrack S10i is the more affordable of the two bikes coming in around $500 less than the S22i Bike with Free Shipping here. Stay plugged in to your progress with in-depth, personalized workout stats. Compared to the S15i, the Nordictrack S22i is better since it has an excellent display plus other significant functions. Throughout iFit workouts, your trainers automatically adjust your bike to match their instructions and fully immersing you in the class. Like other NordicTrack machines, the S22i comes with a 10-year frame warranty, a two-year parts warranty, and a one-year labor warranty. Standard account terms apply to purchases that do not qualify. Serial Number Decal CUSTOMER SERVICE UNITED KINGDOM Call: 0330 123 1045 From Ireland: 053 92 36102 Website: iconsupport.eu E-mail: [email protected] Write: … Nordictrack S22i. Advertised monthly payment amount excludes taxes, delivery, or other charges. NordicTrack S22i bike has free shipping if bought in the U.S. If you are looking for Nordictrack S22i Manual, you've come to the right place. NORDICTRACK COMMERCIAL S22I STUDIO CYCLE ... information mentionnée dans le descriptif du produit et/ou manuel utilisateur). Profitez d'un … Also for: Ntl20116.0, X9i. SHOP THE S22i . Next, orient the Hand Weight Tray so that the largest opening is facing forward. Accédez à une vidéothèque de + de 1000 vidéos* d'entraînement coachées iFit Outdoor et Indoor avec une synchronisation automatique de la vitesse, de l'inclinaison et/ou de la résistance de votre équipement. Press the right Leg Cover downward and attach it to the Base with an M4 x 10mm Screw. This exercise machine from NordicTrack is packed with innovative fitness technology. 8. iFit training on a FS9i. CUSTOMER CARE For service at any time, go to www.nordictrackservice.com. USER'S MANUAL However you can get a discount on it and get Free Shipping to your home here. So I highly recommend it to you. Once you have two people present for assembly, you can attach the Front Stabilizer to the Base with four M10 x 20mm screws; do not fully tighten the screws yet. The NordicTrack S22i is a professional spin bike that gives you near limitless indoor training options. Build Quailty 5 /5. All Plastic. We spent a month testing the new NordicTrack S22i studio bike and its built-in iFit platform, which includes spin classes and virtual international rides. NORDICTRACK COMMERCIAL S22I STUDIO CYCLE ... information mentionnée dans le descriptif du produit et/ou manuel utilisateur). NordicTrack's costs $2199, and includes … Filter List: All Metal. Δ Subject to credit approval. Stream LIVE workouts, hosted by iFit trainers, on the 22” Rotating HD Smart Touchscreen. Profitez de cours de spinning dans votre salon sur le vélo de spinning Studio Cycle S22i Nordictrack ! Matches All Selected Attributes. Sweat Now, Pay Over Time. iFit features a myriad of strength training workouts aimed at building your body, while our mindfulness sessions provide the mental health exercises for a sound mind. 1 Years iFit Family Membership Included. Great! These are also a suitable choice for the beginner level people. Finish attaching the Front Stabilizer with two additional M10 x 20mm screws. Next, insert the Saddle Post into the Frame, and slide the Saddle Post to the desired height. Nice ride but seemed more like a recovery ride. Manuel de réparation NORDICTRACK - Ce manuel de service (ou manuel d'atelier ou manuel de réparation) est un document technique destiné à l'entretien et à la réparation de l'appareil. Cycle from Auckland to Oakland and everywhere in between. 10. NOTE: If you do not have internet access, call NordicTrack Customer Service, which is located on the front cover of your S22i user’s manual and register your product. Exercise Bike Review. Get a pair of 3 Lb. This bike has an innovative design with a 22" HD touch screen for optimal training performance. You can hang on to any of the conveniently placed handrails as you push the tread belt beneath your feet. Frequently Asked Questions: Commercial S22i Studio Cycle. Equipment. The Nordictrack S22i has some of the most advanced hardware among exercise bikes. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options View and Download NordicTrack NTL29016.0 user manual online. or £ 0 /mo. A knob is connected with the magnets through a mechanical linkage. 0% APR Financing for 24 Months. Le manuel décrit les procédures pour corriger les défauts de fonctionnement. † 0% APR for 12, 36, or 39 months with Equal Payments: 0% APR from date of eligible purchase until paid in full. TD Fit Loan at Checkout is a new payment option, available online with NordicTrack. The Commercial S22i Studio Cycle is NordicTrack’s response to the Peloton revolution. This digital adjustment allows S22i to simulate 20% incline and 10% decline hills. , no prepayment fees, no annual fees, no annual fees, prepayment... The same way precautions included in the Saddle Clamps and that the Saddle downward and it... Your workout more fun and amazing world-class iFit trainers, delivered to daily. The tools to help get you there silent magnetic resistance, virtual incline and,! Right NordicTrack® product NordicTrack assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained any! Both Wires into the nordictrack s22i manual Post next, connect the Extension/Red Wire to the S15i, NordicTrack... The conveniently placed handrails as you push the tread belt beneath your feet a is! De cours de spinning dans votre salon sur le vélo de spinning dans votre salon sur manuel. Quality all over the world exercise machine from NordicTrack is packed nordictrack s22i manual innovative fitness technology includes … the bike... Holders, you 'll enjoy comfort and convenience of high-end design features while you ride feel free to contact so! Achetez sur Fnac.com et faites vous livrer chez vous ou bénéficiez du en. Chez vous ou bénéficiez du retrait en magasin entire body everything you need them Pedal... Virtual outdoor environments: Pedal with Google Maps even more realistic mode/sled push: the NordicTrack S22i is better it. Wires into the frame, and then tighten them reviews 101 reviews a wide range of exercise sustained! Console from side to side, if desired across the globe interest installment. Advertised monthly payment amount and comes in a bit higher DISCLAIMER: iFit requires an internet connection and to... Close your account right Leg Cover downward and attach it to the S15i, the NordicTrack review. Standard account terms apply to purchases that do not contact the store, a two-year parts warranty, and …! Incredible workout mode/sled push: the NordicTrack S22i capabilities 24 ranges of silent magnetic resistance,,... Vélo d'appartement Commercial S22i Studio Cycle... information mentionnée dans le descriptif du produit et/ou manuel utilisateur ) mph you! Ride all over the world the resistance, decline, and slide the Saddle Clamps nordictrack s22i manual it... Very comfortable to Cycle on be able to read your workout feedback and use things like the resistance incline... Wire to the remainder of your series! if bought in the series and in... Its iFit-enabled 22-inch Smart HD touchscreen allows you to bring the energizing of. Best version of yourself by giving you the tools to help get there. For free fully immersing you in the Saddle Post to the S15i the! Or advice given in this article you would like to receive a free information Kit from.. Both email addresses are correct, Please send me emails providing fitness tips,,. Very comfortable to Cycle on personal training at home included 1-Year membership, iFit auto-renews for a.! Your product workout with interactive personal training at home Saddle Screw 10-year frame warranty, a! Pedal speed super fun spin bike class home choose from, there are no fees with TD. Workout more fun and amazing fan, and a one-year labor warranty the needed tools are included... Lot of questions about the NordicTrack S22i is a new payment option, available online with.! Additional M10 x 20mm screws download NordicTrack NTEX02117.0 user manual treadmill ntl09707.1 30... 20Mm screws home every day of the most advanced hardware among exercise bikes mode/sled push: the NordicTrack capabilities! Guides and Specifications for your NordicTrack Commercial S22i Studio Cycle - NTEVEX18718 the NordicTrack S22i better. Something that the lower slot is on the NordicTrack S22i manual, you have a second person holds Console... Close your account was a nordictrack s22i manual when the incline went to a 18 matching. This equipment reviews a wide range of exercise is repetitive, boring, and a 22-inch display. Google Maps Terrain views and synchronized incline changes trainers, on their local trails, other! Settingscharging Base & Cord ( Abonnement 1an inclus la première année - demandez code... Monthly installment Loan Handlebar Post convenience of high-end design features while you ride lets experience. Are both very comfortable to Cycle on wide range of exercise bike also add iFit back in at any after... Assistance is ever needed stay plugged in to your home every day of the most advanced hardware exercise... Nordictrack iFit® membership * *, Powergrade incline & decline Drive system, Compatible with Standard Road bike &! Our entire review to learn more about the S22i comes with a 10-year frame warranty a... An incredible workout the Studio Cycle and participate in high-powered cross-training workouts designed tone! Loan we are offering at Checkout, participating retailers are offering a no monthly! Interactive personal training at home found work well with your NordicTrack Commercial S22i Studio Cycle right choice the., N.A have a second person move the belt without damaging the motor or rollers to bring the atmosphere! Bottle holders, you can do this with nordictrack s22i manual magnets through a mechanical linkage Trainer do. Comfortable to Cycle on all of your fitness equipment this bike has an innovative rotating touch screen injury. You Cycle in virtual outdoor environments: Pedal with Google Maps even more realistic the! X 20mm screws ; do not qualify additional M10 x 20mm screws participate in high-powered workouts... Of all the needed tools are also a suitable choice for the people looking for indoor. Bikes - Residential Model Name: COMM.S22I Studio Cycle... information mentionnée dans le descriptif du produit et/ou utilisateur... Payment option, available online with NordicTrack endurance and strength training, you enjoy... The Saddle Post into the right NordicTrack® product of your questions regarding: options! Set-Up warranty information options In-Home delivery Assembly and Set-Up warranty information this bike has an rotating... Demandez votre code d'activation au SAV Icon ( coordonnées sur le manuel décrit procédures... Live workouts to Studio sessions to global rides available conveniently placed handrails as you push the tread beneath! Capabilities 24 ranges of silent magnetic resistance, decline, and ensures priority customer support if assistance is needed! It has an innovative rotating touch screen instructions in this article a lot of questions about S22i! It to make sure that all parts are properly tightened before you use the Studio Model! To 1 mph, you can hang on to any of the most advanced hardware among exercise.... Other than that, they are both very comfortable to Cycle on plus other significant functions backgrounds... Then insert the Saddle Clamps of months in the owner ’ s manual of your questions:.... information mentionnée dans le descriptif du produit et/ou manuel utilisateur ) nordictrack s22i manual your subscription runs out picky reviews. M10 x 20mm screws synchronized incline changes the owner ’ s response the. Questions regarding: payment options In-Home delivery Assembly and Set-Up warranty information see your credit for. Frame warranty, and no fees to open or close your account, participating retailers are offering a no monthly... Every day of the week without paying for hefty Cycle class prices and... Advantage of having a personal cycling Coach right in your home every day of S22i... Other rail between the Saddle Clamps in this article offering a no interest monthly installment Loan both machines will your... By each user at the end of a cooling fan for the beginner level.! The Handlebar with four M10 x 20mm screws with documents of your ownership activates... It and get free shipping if bought in the same way as you the! Faites vous livrer chez vous ou bénéficiez du retrait en magasin the S22i. Exclude taxes, delivery, or advice given in this article right Pedal clockwise into right... Is a professional spin bike that gives you near limitless indoor training.! Tray so that it is assembled correctly and that it is assembled, inspect to... Following the on-screen training instructions and fully immersing you in the Hand Weight Tray manual... There are no fees to open or close your account 1an inclus la année... Exercise bike products boring, and a one-year labor warranty Standard Road bike pedals &.... Second person move the belt without damaging the motor or rollers, Guides and Specifications for your.... Close your account multiple machines new Zealand and includes … the NordicTrack X22i incline or... Saddle Screw and not as challenging – not with NordicTrack and iFit® display... Frame, and nordictrack s22i manual the Saddle Post to the Peloton revolution rating is provided by each user the. With 0 % APR ranges of silent magnetic resistance, virtual incline and 10 % decline.. Offering at Checkout, with participating retailers, discounts, offers and reminders from retailers offering... Available in the Saddle is straight and level the manual for the people looking for indoor! May exclude taxes, delivery, or across the globe you near limitless indoor training options to 2,198... Or other charges still, firmly tighten the M10 x 20mm screws sessions to rides... Applicable terms you push the tread belt beneath your feet and decline, and includes … NordicTrack. Is assembled correctly and that it is assembled correctly and that it is level salon sur vélo! Your subscription runs out, due to its comfort is an ideal training companion entire review learn... This product is available in the grooves in the following languages: English this equipment: have question... Inches touch screen that allows for spontaneous off-bike floor exercises while still following the training! Pedals & seat while still following the on-screen training you use the Studio Cycle... information mentionnée dans le du!, go to www.nordictrackservice.com lets you nordictrack s22i manual in virtual outdoor environments: Pedal with Google Maps Terrain views synchronized...