Replace your cracked, damaged, crazed, or just plain dirty Skimz components with genuine Skimz replacement parts! 26 70825 Korntal-Muenchingen Germany Ph: +49(0)7150-978 92-0 Mail: [email protected] Replacement Skimmer Pumps & Parts Bubble Magus Reef Octopus Reverse Osmosis Aquatic Life Spectrapure R.O. Hey guys I’ve been doing some searching and I can’t find an answer for this. Long story short UPS broke my Nyos 160 skimmer body and will not replace so I am selling the spare parts. Low power consumption. Very smooth operation. Pump w/ bubble plate - 150 Skim cup w/ lid -50 Air diffuser w/ rubber tube - 30 Riser tube - 30 Titanium screws & rubber feet -20 All of these prices are shipped. Quantum 220 Skimmer (up to 500 Gallons) - NYOS Aquatics $799.99 The NYOS® Quantum® 220 is an efficient and silent high performance skimmer for tanks up to 500 Gallons. THE NYOS® QUANTUM® 120 IS AN EFFICIENT AND SILENT HIGH PERFORMANCE SKIMMER FOR TANKS UP TO 500 LITRES.Extreme performanceVery smooth operationLow power consumptionEasy to maintainTECHNICAL DETAILSPUMP: Quantum® 1.0AIR MAX. Skimz Impeller Sizes Your Skimmer Pump Skimz Replacement Impeller Number BRS SKU ES2000 PWI-ES2000 208805 ES2800 PWI-ES2800 208806 ES5000 PWI-ES5000 208807 VSC1.2 PWI-VSC1.2 210164 VSC2.1 PWI-VSC2.1 210165 VSC4.0 PWI-VSC4.0 210166 VSC6.0 … While NYOS claims this protein skimmer is suitable for larger tanks, after testing, we would only recommend this device for smaller aquariums. Nyos Based in Germany, NYOS is well-known for the innovative Quantum series protein skimmers. NYOS QUANTUM® 160 The NYOS® Quantum® 160 is an efficient and silent high performance skimmer for tanks up to 1.000 litres (250 gal). Nyos PolypLab Red Sea RowaPhos Seachem Sera Sicce Two Little Fishies Filtration Accessories & Replacement Parts API Aquatic Life AquaUltraviolet Coralife Eheim Emperor Innovative Marine Lifegard Aquatics Nu-Clear Other Intex 25084RP Replacement Metal Frame Skimmer Hook and Depth Adjuster Parts Pack - 11502 and 10522 4.7 out of 5 stars 135 $15.79 $ 15. The Tech Den Australia stocks a large selection of NYOS High Level Reefing Aquarium Equipment to help manage a beautiful & healthy aquatic environment. Extreme Skimmer Performance for Reef Tanks up to 250 Gallons Easy To Maintain | Smooth Operation | Low Power Consumption Plug and Play Design Silicone Silencer Feet Titanium Grade 2 Screws Precise Water Level Micro-Adjustments Individual Air and Water Settings When it comes to protein skimmers, the Nyos Quantum line is not only stylish, it simply just works very well. Marine Depot carries ATM skimmer parts, CPR skimmer parts, Aquamaxx skimmer parts, etc. if you are looking for a protein skimmer collection cup, skimmer hose, venturi tube inlet, etc., we may have the part you need. Received my used NYOS 160 Skimmer broken upon delivery. Reefsupplies.ca, your Canadian aquarium reef online supplier. Pump: Quantum 5.0 x2 Air max. Prices listed below include shipping: Skimmer pump with bubble and bottom plate Skimmer cup with lid - $50 Air Diffuser with riser tube - $50 Summer Escapes Skimmer Canister Case Pool Pump Replacement Parts SFS600 This Canister Hold Pump model F600C F700C F800C F1000C New (Other) 5.0 out of 5 stars. Four standard sizes and all the spare parts and accessories you need are always in factory stock for same-day shipping. One of the most vital pool accessories, pool wall skimmers serve to remove floating debris from your pool so that the water is clean and enticing. I want to clean this air intake chamber on my Nyos Quantum 160, it’s getting black ‘gunk’ building up in it. The company’s drive to innovate while maintaining simplicity led to the development of their Quantum protein skimmer line.. Aquaristic Ph: 02 8399 1314 Retail: 400 Botany Rd Beaconsfield NSW 2015 Warehouse: 657a Botany Rd Very smooth operation. Easy to Nyos Aquatic - High level reefing system equipments; Nyos Quantum protein skimmer, Nyos Viper aquarium pump, Nyos Reefer test kit. Filters R.O. Low Extreme Skimmer Performance for Reef Tanks up to 1000 Gallons Easy To Maintain | Smooth Operation | Low Power Consumption Plug and Play Design Silicone Silencer Feet Titanium Grade 2 Screws Precise Water Level Micro-Adjustments Individual Air and Water Settings Dual Pump System When it comes to protein skimmers, the Nyos Quantum line is not only stylish, it simply just works very well. Milliard Replacement Skimmer Basket, Great for Above Ground Pools, Small-Standard Size with Handle, Measure Before Ordering - Pool Supplies Skimmers 4.4 out of 5 stars 750 $7.99 $ 7 . Nyos NYOS is a German manufacturer of premium reef-keeping protein skimmers, water pumps, test kits and additives. NYOS QUANTUM 120 Protein Skimmer Made in Germany High performance skimmer for tanks up to 125 gallons (500 liters). Nyos® Aquatics GmbH Siemensstr. So I'm selling all of the salvageable parts. : 500 l/hPOWER: 8 WDIMENSIONS (LXWXH): 15 x 21 x 46.5 cmTANK SIZE: 100-500 Liter NYOS® Quantum®: T Intex 25084RP Replacement Metal Frame Skimmer Hook and Depth Adjuster Parts Pack - 11502 and 10522 Nyos Spare Parts Spare parts are required when you feel your equipment is no longer working as it once did. Ordered 60 lbs for a new tank setup. More About Pool Skimmers & Replacement Skimmer Parts For replacement skimmer parts not found above, please visit our Skimmer Parts pages to search for skimmer parts by make and model. : 2x 2200 l/h (550 gal/h) Power: 22 W (x2) Dimensions (LxWxH): Watch this video showing the benefits of Filtermist. The Quantum’s smooth lines are matched by the skimmer’s quiet operation and high efficiency. After many months, the review you've been waiting for is here. It's a smooth operator… Rated for aquariums up to 250 gallons, the Nyos Quantum 160 gives you an elegant, easy to maintain, German design accompanied … Nyos ceramic axle with 2x bearings for Viper 2.0 / 3.0 Quantum (1507347) 14,52 EUR 16 % VAT incl. When I pull on the plastic endcaps they don’t seem to budge. The NYOS® Quantum® 300 is an efficient and silent high performance skimmer for tanks up to 4.000 litres (1000 Gallons). Top reef brands and home of Sunbrite Canada LED's reef lighing! The NYOS Quantum 120 is built to be durable and long-lasting so you won’t have to worry about hurried replacements. The Nyos Quantum skimmer is impressive, a silent yet vital part of my 400g reef's filtration. Filtermist Oil Mist Collectors are a great complement to the Mini-Skimmer or Maxi-Skimmer in your machine shop. Having used the Nyos Quantum 220 and 120 for 2 years now, I thought I'd give you a little update. This can be because it has lost its touch over time or because a part has become damaged. Intex 25016 Above Ground Pool Skimmer Hose & Adapter B Replacement Parts, 2 Pack 4.4 out of 5 stars 39 $16.55 $ 16. Save money shopping online or visit us at our Caboolture QLD Australia Fittings R.O. Parts UV Sterilizers Aquatop AquaUltraviolet ASM Coralife Lifegard Aquatics Food Unbeatable pricing and service. NYOS® Quantum® - Built to perform Extreme performance. … excl. Shipping costs in Cart Details Show 1 to 1 (of in total 1 products) Sites: 1 Built to perform Extreme performance. Protein Skimmer Parts Although a modern saltwater protein skimmer is made to last, some parts wear down or need replacement.