Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix to combine. Add in the coconut oil and mix again. Leftover pancakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, then reheated in the toaster as mentioned above. Get your pan on the stove (or griddle) ready and turn to medium heat. First things first: preheat a nonstick griddle or. Shane & Simple | Practical, Not Pretentious, Plant-Based Recipes, Simple Supper Menu #15 – Vegan Pepper Steak ». Your email address will not be published. Let the... Lightly coat a griddle with coconut oil, vegan butter or olive oil and place over medium heat. Repeat until you’ve used up all the batter and serve with any topping you choose. Copyright © 2020 CookingCarnival. Be patient and adjust the heat as needed to make sure your pancakes cook through without burning. Once pan is hot, add 1/3... Flip cakes … Use a good quality non-stick or cast iron griddle. So I’ll try to sneak them again and maybe try a different add to. You may sub veggie oil, or another oil, in for the applesauce at the same quantity. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/banana-oatmeal-pancakes-no-flour This blog generates income via ads. Learn how your comment data is processed. Possibly the ingredients were halved, but the baking powder amount were overlooked and stayed the same? Yes, the more you blend the less noticable the oatmeal will be. Make the Oat Flour Pancakes Batter. Home » Breakfast » Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. I hope you enjoy the recipe if you try it! Best, Melissa, I made this for the first with my family and everybody’s love it! Process the oats in a blender until they are finely ground. ***You may sub in any non-dairy milk for the water at the same quantity if you need. Home / Recipes by Type / Breakfast & Brunch. Add about 1/2 a cup of batter into a pan and spread it a little bit. (photo 14). Let sit for 10 minutes. These healthy oatmeal pancakes are made entirely with oats processed in a blender (that’s right, oatmeal pancakes with no flour), making them 100% whole grain and naturally gluten free. Next, mix together all of the dry ingredients; oat flour, baking powder, and sugar. In fact, I just showed my 7 year old how to tell it’s done while we were cooking them this morning! I haven’t tried them as Belgian waffles, but you have inspired me to come up with a recipe for it! it will take about 3- 4minutes. We want the pan to be hot before we place any batter on it. Repeat with the remaining batter. Whisk the dry ingredients - (oat flour, salt, and baking powder) until combined in a medium bowl. Use an. Pour the applesauce and water on top of the dry mixture, stir well. ), today’s healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are a tasty option that will please all parties, including the ones in charge of washing dishes! Hi, my name is Shawna, I’m a mom of three beautiful little girls and I love creating vegan recipes that they can help with! (See notes to make this recipe in a food processor instead.) I'm the author and recipe developer here at wellplated.com and of The Well Plated Cookbook. These were super tasty and easy to make! Be Healthy. Required fields are marked *. It is so easy your kids could make it and so cheap there is no reason to not make these a part of your weekly meal plan! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and letting me know what a success they were!