And they fill you up too! From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Need to double the recipe to get a good number of pancakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I used rolled oats instead of quick-cooking oats and Juici apples instead of Granny Smith. I thought this was okay. It was my first time making my own pancakes, and they were awesome! The sweetness in these healthy oat pancakes comes from either fruit or from honey. I boosted the nutrition by adding 1/2 cup of canned pumkin, cutting the butter in half, and doubling the cinnamon. What separates this fluffy oatmeal pancakes recipe from so many others is that they are made entirely of oatmeal (no flour! I also did not have buttermilk on hand so made the tbs/cup 2% milk substitution. I felt better about giving them pancakes with oatmeal and a little flour rather than all white flour. We thought these were just ok. I also doubled the recipe. In most cases you don’t even need a topping for these, so they’re pretty great as is. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Next time I'll add some semi-sweet mini chocolate chips! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I loved these. Doubled cinnamon. Hi there, I'm Iva! There are different variations of these pancakes, but the most common ingredients are: Believe it or not, these pancakes are also great for meal prep and on the go. These pancakes are really terrible. Beat in eggs, oil, then remaining ingredients. I usually use whole wheat flour, less butter, more cinnamon, add chopped green apples and have substituted sour milk or Greek yogurt when I don't have the buttermilk. Great recipe! We … Oatmeal Pancakes were something that I didn’t realize I needed in my life until one very chilly morning at the cabin when my mother-in-law made them before we went out skiing for the day. Mix oat mixture and egg mixture with flour mixture; stir to combine. Pop in the toasted for breakfast on the go. the baking soda was unnecessary. Flip the pancakes and cook until the other side is golden-brown These cookies do not store any personal information. Great heartier and healthier alternative to "regular" pancakes. I had to tweak the recipe a bit, based on what I had on hand. Wonderful! Thank you for trying it. 273 calories; fat 11.2g; saturated fat 5.7g; mono fat 3.3g; poly fat 1.3g; protein 10g; carbohydrates 34.7g; fiber 2.8g; cholesterol 91mg; iron 2.1mg; sodium 526mg; calcium 184mg. It was my first time making my own pancakes, and they were awesome! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. i used regular milk and it came out just fine. As you whisk, stream in butter-sugar mixture, then whisk in dry ingredients until a batter forms. Next time I make them I think I'll add a dash of vanilla. And definitely toddler approved! Serve warm with your favorite syrup or sauce.