Oedipodium fuegianum Kuhnem. Genus. Global Biodiversity Information Facility. Global Biodiversity Information Facility. Scientific name i: Oedipodiales: Taxonomy navigation › Oedipodiopsida. datasets have provided data to the NBN Atlas Scotland for this class.. Browse the list of datasets and find organisations you can join if you are interested in participating in a survey for species of Oedipodiopsida. Free and Open Access to Biodiversity Data. Preferred Names Oedipodiopsida Class recognized by EOL Dynamic Hierarchy 0.9 , Barcode of Life Data Systems , wikipedia 日本語 , wikipedia 한국어 위키백과 , wikipedia VI , Wikidata , Wikidata , Wikidata , wikipedia FI , wikipedia UK , wikipedia CA , wikipedia PT , and NCBI All lower taxonomy nodes (4) Common name i-Synonym i-Other names i ›Oedipodiopsida (Schimp.) All lower taxonomy nodes (3) Common name i-Synonym i-Other names i ›Oedipodiales (Schimp.) Oedipodiales. Reference taxon from Catalogue of Life in Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life Collection Sites. Scientific Name Authority Goffinet & W.R.Buck Rank class Governing Code ICBN Is Recombination No. However, characteristics of the protonemata and asexual propagation, along with molecular evidence, point to a closer relationship with the Tetraphidaceae. Global Biodiversity Information Facility. Collected from 2 countries. Genera See text. All lower taxonomy nodes (3) Common name i-Synonym i-Other names i ›Oedipodiales (Schimp.) Superregnum: Eukaryota. Previously, the taxon has been included with the Funariales or the Splachnales. This service is based upon the Taxonomic Name Server (TNS), a thesaurus of taxonomic information. to Advanced Search and Report, M. Ruggiero & D. Gordon, eds. Classification of mosses (after Buck and Goffinet, Bryophyte Biology, Cambridge University Press, 2000) Oedipodium fuegianum. 2014. Scientific name Scientific name (unprocessed) Subspecies Species Genus Family Order Class Phylum Kingdom Identified to rank Name match metric Lifeform Common name ... Oedipodiopsida Some of the displayed records may not be available for commercial use. Oedipodiopsida  If you are logged in, you can add new subtaxa, vernacular and scientific names, texts, images or intertaxon relationships for this taxon. scientific_name:"Homo sapiens" scientific_name_ex:"Homo sapiens" cellular organisms - Eukaryota - Viridiplantae - Streptophyta - Streptophytina - Embryophyta - Bryophyta - Bryophytina. Regnum: Plantae. This photo shows a loose mat of Brachythecium salebrosum (Brachytheciaceae, ... Oedipodiopsida . Top 20: Show All Countries : United States: 1: Canada: 1: Databases. Life stage: CC-BY Sex [] Event. Species: Alternative Title: Bryophyta. Classis: Oedipodiopsida. Rank division Governing Code ICBN Is Recombination No. Ordo: Oedipodiales. Genus: Oedipodium Schwägr. Preferred name. Help us to expand this encyclopedia! Bryophyte, traditional name for any nonvascular seedless plant—namely, any of the mosses (division Bryophyta), hornworts (division Anthocerotophyta), and liverworts (division Marchantiophyta). Scientific classification; Kingdom: Plantae: Division: Bryophyta: Class: Polytrichopsida Goffinet & W.R.Buck: Order: Oedipodiales Goffinet & W.R.Buck: Family: Oedipodiaceae Schimp. The individual plants of this species are made up of simple leaves of one cell thick that is attached to the stem. images representing subtaxa of Oedipodiopsida (Oedipodiales) Sample ID: CCDB-28015-H03. class: Tetraphidopsida . uBio is a networked information service for biological information resources. License: CreativeCommons - Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives (2016) License Holder: Canadian Museum of Nature. The latter is a large order with several thousand species. Taxon Concept NZOR Concept Id aeadb90c-c90d-48c0-8655-5e598ce0c5e9 Scientific name Scientific name (unprocessed) Subspecies Species Genus Family Order Class Phylum Kingdom Identified to rank Name match metric Lifeform Common name ... Oedipodiopsida Some of the displayed records may not be available for commercial use. Scientific name: Licence: CC-BY: Record Date / () Locality: Coire Creagach and summit area of Carn Dearg ... Oedipodiopsida Organism. Scientific Name Authority Schimp. Taxon Taxonomy ID Rank Common Name Bryophytina ↑ 404260: clade Bryopsida. Global Biodiversity Information Facility. The spores of these plants look like small capsules. Species list is based on specimens catalogued in scientific collections, nature observations, DNA sequences and literature - all verified sources confirming species occurrence and distribution in Estonia. Toplevel Biota Scientific name i: Oedipodiales: Taxonomy navigation › Oedipodiopsida. Free and Open Access to Biodiversity Data. Taxon Concept ... NZFLORA (2012-) New Zealand Plant Names - Name based concepts Subordinate Taxon Concept Full Name Oedipodiopsida Goffinet & W.R.Buck According To [7], https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Oedipodium&oldid=983896623, Taxonbars using multiple manual Wikidata items, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 16 October 2020, at 22:15. Niphotrichum (Bednarek-Ochyra) Bednarek-Ochyra & Ochyra. NBN Atlas Scotland. Search for a UK species; Browse UK species; Search checklists; Browse by scientific name. Well-formed: Y. It contains the single species Oedipodium griffithianum, the gouty-moss[5] or Griffith's oedipodium moss. [7], The relationship of Oedipodium to other mosses has been much debated. Anteriorment aquest tàxon va ser inclòs dins els Funariales o els Splachnales. Species in this group are dioicous.Another characteristic that identifies them is that they have from 32 to 64 peristome teeth in their sporangium. Life stage: CC-BY Sex [] Event. The order's name is derived from the genus Hypnum (in the family Hypnaceae) and here is a small but dense mat of Hypnum cupressiforme. URI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/RO_0003000 Definition: This organism produces this material or substance, either during its life or after death. The order's name is derived from the genus Hypnum (in the family Hypnaceae) and here is a small but dense mat of Hypnum cupressiforme. All lower taxonomy nodes (5,264) Common name i-Synonym i-Other names i ›Moss Superclass V: Rank i-Lineage i › … & Gonç.-Carr. 404263: class Polytrichopsida. Oedipodium is the only genus of moss in the family Oedipodiaceae. Scientific Names. Search for everything returned 37 results . Divisio: Bryophyta. : 846129, Data Development History and Data Quality, ITIS & Species 2000 Catalogue of Life Management Hierarchy, 2014, document (version Plantae). Oedipodium is the only genus of moss in the family Oedipodiaceae.It contains the single species Oedipodium griffithianum, the gouty-moss [5] or Griffith's oedipodium moss. Consensus Management Hierarchy for the ITIS & Species2000 Catalogue of Life. UK species. Goffinet, Bernard, William R. Buck, and Jonathan Shaw / Goffinet, B., and A. J. Shaw, eds. Free and Open Access to Biodiversity Data. Scientific name: Licence: CC-BY: Record Date / () Locality: Coire Creagach and summit area of Carn Dearg ... Oedipodiopsida Organism. Bryophytes, Lower plants (Mosses), Moss View images of species within this class Preferred Names Oedipodiales Order recognized by EOL Dynamic Hierarchy 0.9 , Barcode of Life Data Systems , wikipedia 日本語 , wikipedia 한국어 위키백과 , wikipedia VI , Wikidata , Wikidata , Wikidata , wikipedia FI , wikipedia UK , wikipedia CA , wikipedia PT , and NCBI [6] This species is distributed in cooler climates of Eurasia, as well as from Alaska, Washington state, British Columbia, Yukon, Greenland, Newfoundland, Tierra del Fuego and the Falkland Islands. Most bryophytes lack complex tissue organization, yet they show considerable diversity in form and ecology. Family: Polytrichaceae Schwägr. Scientific name Scientific name (unprocessed) Subspecies Species Genus Family Order Class Phylum Kingdom Identified to rank Name match metric Lifeform Common name (processed) Species subgroups Species lists. With very few exceptions, embryophytes obtain their energy by photosynthesis, that is by using the energy of sunlight to synthesize their food from carbon dioxide and water. NBN Atlas Scotland. The individual plants of this species are made up of simple leaves of one cell thick that is attached to the stem. Preferred Names. Go Moss is the small flowerless spore-producing plant. Scientific name Scientific name (unprocessed) Subspecies Species Genus Family Order Class Phylum Kingdom Identified to rank Name match metric Lifeform Common name (processed) Species subgroups Species lists. Browse by scientific name. Kingdom Plantae ( 1PLAK ) Phylum Bryophyta ( 1BRYP ) Class Oedipodiopsida ( 1OEPC ) Children. Scientific classification; Kingdom: Plantae: Division: Bryophyta: Class: Polytrichopsida Doweld: Order: Polytrichales M. Fleisch. Oedipodium fuegianum (this page) Oedipodium griffithianum. Oedipodiaceae. 3214: class Oedipodiopsida. Recommended: Y. NBN ID code: NHMSYS0020959452. Class, Moss, Terrestrial . Oedipodium és l'únic gènere de molses en la família Oedipodiaceae.Conté una sola espècie Oedipodium griffithianum.Aquesta espècie està distribuïda en els climes més freds d'Euràsia, com també des d'Alaska, Washington , British Columbia, Yukon, Groenlàndia, Terranova, Tierra del Fuego i les Malvines. Oedipodiopsida. Scientific name i: Bryophytina: Taxonomy navigation › Bryophyta. Moss is the small flowerless spore-producing plant. Refine results Refine results GBIF classification. Preferred name: Oedipodiopsida ; Taxonomy. Taxonomic Serial No. Disclaimer: ITIS taxonomy is based on the latest scientific consensus available, and is provided as a general reference source for interested parties. [6] This species is distributed in cooler climates of Eurasia, as well as from Alaska, Washington State, British Columbia, Yukon, Greenland, Newfoundland, Tierra del Fuego and the Falkland Islands. Bryopsida – Mosses. Oedipodiopsida Goffinet & W.R.Buck Providers NZFLORA Provider Contribution Summary Biostatus Geo Schema Political Region Geo Region New Zealand Occurrence Absent. URI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/RO_0003000 Definition: This organism produces this material or substance, either during its life or after death. Moss plants typically form dense green mats or clumps which grows in shady areas. Contributors: Nicolas Bailly, Thierry Bourgoin, Richard Brusca, Thomas Cavalier-Smith, Daphne Fautin, Dennis Gordon, Gerald Guala, Michael Guiry, Paul Kirk, Elliot Lefkowitz, David Mabberly, David Maddison, Alan Paton, Michael Ruggiero, Peter Stevens, and Brian Tyndall, Morphology, anatomy, and classification of the Bryophyta, A morpho-molecular classification of the mosses (Bryophyta).